Sign in to follow this  
CCXXIV

A warm hello to all

Hello everyone,

I as was doing some research on a possible Indonesian trip to deepen my knowledge and discuss techniques with domestic practitioners, I came across this forum. How wonderful to see so many people interested in the art of Yin Yang fusion. 

I use the technique (although nowhere near the level of JC) everyday on my clients for the past 6 years with results that have filled me with gratitude from day one. The reaction to visible Qi flow remains equally magical no matter how often one experiences it.

If anyone is interested in some of the therapy video's or has a question that I could possibly answer just let me know.

Fellow practitioners who wish to exchange experiences and/or discharge techniques....always open for discussion as far as my time schedule lets me.

Best Regards,

CCXXIV

• Like 1

Hi Pak_Satrio and thx for the questions!

As I haven't studied Mo Pai from an official school, I could not and would not make such a claim. But the principle of Yin/Yang fusion from within the lower energy center, aswell as the ability to "see" subtle chi flow and project without touch, remain the same. The main difference is that Master Chang was able to have perfect control in regards of both application and intensity. I am nowhere near his level (should start meditating to do so) so the effect on my clients vary a lot. Some, you don't see much...others start to resemble the video fragments we all know from ring of fire. I'll go through my archive to see what I can dig up that is noticeable on video. I'll try to have this done this week, but can't promise 100% as I am the middle of relocating with the clinic (naturopathy pain clinic) to a new location. 

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this