pyin

Practicing Taoism, in a closed country!

Hi,

I'm new to Taoism. I read the Tao Te Ching and researched about it. I really surprised by this way of thinking and I think I found my way of living by that.

Before I know about Taoism, My lifestyle and my philosophy were very close to Taoism. That's why I'm so surprised by knowing about it!

I'm an atheist, In my country, It's not very safe to be a part of anything instead of Islamism (unfortunately). So there is no community, there is no master, no temple and not many resources for practicing Taoism.

I mean I really want to know and practice Taoism, Tai Qi, I really want to find the way and find the spirituality in myself. I feel like I can't do it by myself, with no resource or anyone who guide me.

How can I continue?

• Like 6

Hi pyin. Welcome to the forum. Stay safe! A Taoist knows to keep his mouth shut when necessary. I hope the forum will provide you with some sense of community.  :)

Edited by Cobie
  • Like 1

On 9/16/2023 at 3:27 PM, pyin said:

Thanks!

I know what I'm doing.

On 9/14/2023 at 8:37 PM, pyin said:

Hi,

I'm new to Taoism. I read the Tao Te Ching and researched about it. I really surprised by this way of thinking and I think I found my way of living by that.

Before I know about Taoism, My lifestyle and my philosophy were very close to Taoism. That's why I'm so surprised by knowing about it!

I'm an atheist, In my country, It's not very safe to be a part of anything instead of Islamism (unfortunately). So there is no community, there is no master, no temple and not many resources for practicing Taoism.

I mean I really want to know and practice Taoism, Tai Qi, I really want to find the way and find the spirituality in myself. I feel like I can't do it by myself, with no resource or anyone who guide me.

How can I continue?

Are you interested in Qigong or neigong