Chang dao ling

Robert peng

I'm not familiar with all of Robert Peng's teachings so I can't say for sure, but my impression is no.  He does however teach Yi Jin Jing which I'm told is foundational.  There's a new ecourse starting soon if you're interested and a thread here on the forum you can search for if you like.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, liminal_luke said:

I'm not familiar with all of Robert Peng's teachings so I can't say for sure, but my impression is no.  He does however teach Yi Jin Jing which I'm told is foundational.  There's a new ecourse starting soon if you're interested and a thread here on the forum you can search for if you like.

Thanks for information 

• Like 1

Not sure about neidan specifically, but in his book he goes into internal alchemy via the three dantiens extensively, that's the main basis of his whole system.  And he can apparently produce electric type chi etc, so quite powerful / legit.  I would highly recommend reading his book The Master Key if you have not yet, super interesting story, highly informative, and well demonstrates a number of effective practices.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Dharmakaya said:

Not sure about neidan specifically, but in his book he goes into internal alchemy via the three dantiens extensively, that's the main basis of his whole system.  And he can apparently produce electric type chi etc, so quite powerful / legit.  I would highly recommend reading his book The Master Key if you have not yet, super interesting story, highly informative, and well demonstrates a number of effective practices.

Thanks. 

Publically he's teaching couple of systems he learnt from his teacher, all info is on his website, Yi Jin Jing, 4 Cycles, 8 Cycles,... all from some Shaolin branch his teacher passed on to him.

• Thanks 1