Sign in to follow this  
Lois

monuments

Working with a neural network, I began to create projects for monuments and was very surprised by this topic. Below are a few projects. Are there sculptors here?

Leonardo_Diffusion_A_mysterious_ancient_monument_carved_with_i_0.jpg

Leonardo_Diffusion_A_grandiose_bronze_statue_of_a_psychiatrist_0.jpg

Leonardo_Diffusion_A_towering_twisted_sculpture_of_a_madman_hi_0.jpg

Leonardo_Diffusion_A_towering_monument_of_psychology_intricate_0.jpg

• Like 1

The "Civic Fame" a symbol of unity.

image.png.af231b02b9b59fc74f1e25e6953f5201.png

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Municipal_Building

The building itself is magnificent, but, there is something very special happening with the statue at the top.  It's difficult to describe the feeling when seeing it in person.  It's beautiful brilliant copper adorned way-way-way up in the sky.  The highest building around with a massive statue on top glowing in the midst of all the concrete.  The form is visible from street level.  The details of course, are not.  And this begs the question, why would anyone invest the time and energy in 1910 to construct something with this level of detail when no one would be able to see it or apreciate it?

The symbolism is described in the wiki-link.  I won't copy-paste it; it's there for those who are interested.

The location is important, because, this is very close to the manhattan bridge which also has *beyond-impressive* monumental symbolism on the gates to the city.  When the builders decided to make something to connect the city, to unite the city, they intentionally included these very potent symbols. 

On 8/26/2023 at 6:01 PM, Lois said:

Working with a neural network, I began to create projects for monuments and was very surprised by this topic. Below are a few projects. Are there sculptors here?

Cool stuff.  You did it with an AI photo type editor? 

I was wondering which one and what was the process?  

Thanks

• Sad 1

On 06.09.2023 at 3:59 AM, thelerner said:

You did it with an AI photo type editor? 

I use leonardo.ai and bing. The requests are very different, for example, draw a monument to Kabbalah.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this