Jedi777

SUPER CHARGE YOUR BRAIN!

Thanks Vajrasattva

I am a Arhatic yogi and so is my wife. Did you ever study with Master Choa?

Peace

not in this realm : )

i have however met him physically once and exchanged energy with him. My friend who is arhatic Yogi and introduced me to Master Choa was crucial in my development years ago. He really helped me out before I met Dr. Morris.

I have since then met with Master Choa in Dream yoga sessions, and in meditations a few times.

I respect his work very much. He was a legit teacher and above all a real healer. I have been lucky and blessed to have had several wonderful teachers. I can say that I learned a lot from Choa through my friend & through his other bodies.

It is interesting that all my teachers and those that influenced me greatly passed around the same time. Glenn Morris, Master Wu, Lama Khenpo, master Choa.

I remember it was all within the a year of eachother.

Peace

Santiago

My wife and I do this and it is powerful stuff check it out

I wanted to share this you good folks!

please watch my Teacher in action

Pranic healing video

Pranic Healing

I was intrigued to hear in that video that it helps synchronise the activity between the two hemispheres. According to a few New Scientist articles that I have read this is also the case with seated meditation.

So, I thought I would try an experiment. Jedi777, since you posted this thread I have been practicing this daily before my afternoon meditation and pranayama session. In the mornings I have a different pre-meditation routine.

Anyway... My afternoon meditations have been much more fruitful in general compared to my morning ones. I attribute this to the SuperBrain Yoga getting part of my meditation's job done before I even sit. The third eye pretty much always has a great pressure during my afternoon sessions, compared to my morning sessions where it is only now starting to occur.

Thank you for posting this. And thank you for getting me in touch with my nearest Pranic Healing teachers. My path is progressing well it would seem :)

Yours humbly,

James

Edited by .broken.

Atma Namaste!

I am a Pranic Healing enthusiasts. I have TWO questions about SuperBrain Yoga.

1) Should a couple do SuperBrain Yoga everyday (i.e. 14 times a day)?

2) Is there any negative impact of doing SuperBrain Yoga (i.e. lowering of sex drive etc)

My wife and I do this and it is powerful stuff check it out

I wanted to share this you good folks!

please watch my Teacher in action

Pranic healing video

Pranic Healing