Sign in to follow this  
Jedi777

Paul Quilter teaches Kunlun Bliss?

http://paulquilter.com/6.html

anyone taken kunlun with him???

Mantra what do you think??

Kunlun ~ Ecstatic Bliss Practice

Lama Dorjie Max Christensen

I have been given special permission to share this Ancient Root teaching practice that brings about a beautiful ectastic bliss within. I have trained with Lama Dorjie Max Christensen for several years in other arts, and was formaly taught this Kunlun Practice Level 1 as of August 2007.

I was also taught and given "Transmission" by Lama Dorjie Max Chistensen himself, which is an Ancient Lineage Practice which will jump start your energy system, and open you up energetically. Without being given transmission your efforts with this practice will not be as substantial as with it.

Max will be coming to Utah soon...

www.kunlunbliss.com www.lamathunderbolt.com

Private or Public Training Available ~ Email: [email protected]

Transmission ~ This is the transmission of energy of Lama Dorjie and the lineage coupled with very high frequency and directed in such a way as to facilitate the opening up of the channels, vessels, meridians, and nervous system to handle the Bliss Practice energy. This jump starts your system.

A master (?) of many skills(?) I'm a wee bit skeptical. He's studied Kunlun1 for 8 or 9 months and now teaches and gives transmissions(!?) Fast work indeed. His site has pictures of famous teachers but he's not in most of them.

It will be interesting to see if any old kunluners know him and what they have to say.

Michael

Max gave him permission to teach.

scanning his energy he is well developed--so thanks Mantra for confirming

Peace

Sign in to follow this