Sign in to follow this  
Mithras

Routine ordered for Consumption

“Like a road of pack animals, with enough roads to be lazy” - from Roman Sigilites and Barriers

Uselessness of man and all outsiders is the truth that keeps being slung around like a slingers breakfast. - A common Imperial phrase

The Ocean Planet settled its surface over the corona of a strange psychic light. The mere gaze of the sun in the space behind the orbit, like a flood of nectar that pooled towards the planets depths. Sprinkling it’s surface, a strange formation of sparkling purple colors; glows like a color in their own night sky.

It was said that the Imperial Hegemons, after reaching the planet through a gateway network supported by hyperlanes; immediately lost connection to all other worlds and the gate itself went into slumber.

Hundreds of years later, what appear to be ocean settlements dot the planet. Islands made of steel and later grafted into the planets surface; Whereas various oceanic castles, made of deep sea metals claim portions of flooded World.

Nearly four centuries after the Imperial arrival, the gate is reactivated. Imperial forces are executed as invaders and a brief war commences. 

Imperial humans, lacking any psychic achievement find themselves completely inferior to those evolved on the ocean world. Those of the Ocean, have psychic potential brimming with psionic latencies.

In combat, even the spaceships of the far future are completely obsolete to the might of a few coordinated psychics.

After short conflict, the gate, reactivated through technology, is forcefully sealed by a huge psychic force. Communication is closed and isolationism continues.

Hundreds of years later, All signs of life on the teeming ocean world vanish. A brief phenomenon is witnessed near all gateways, a Psychic howl originating from the space spoken from. A clear personality of psionic behaviors reveals a hidden character. A psychic emperor prophesized to born on such a planet, such is the strength of their will that it simply cannot be compromised with physical behavior.

A Chosen One, such a profession was common; almost noble among those who settled the oceans. Yet the psionic emperor, knowing their might originally; even before their appearance, the psychic potential of all millions of humans on the planet is guaranteed to wasted.

What is it, the sensation of dominance from orders you have not even defended against. It was said, that a great chancellor, who having lived a luxurious life without any trace of psychic involvement; described having seen the Emperor once.

When I looked at his crown, it had only been made from things I had seen. And upon seeing the gild of psionic energy that only seemed certain of a physical form, I noticed that my eyes had only witnessed my observation. It is by some alarm, the itch of ease and need for meditation is completely lost towards such a picture.

Such angle of vast psychic might. It is certain to say, that every psychic in the world belongs to a man who has not been born. And every psionic history is this man’s future.

It is precarious then, that a Chancellor having witnessed the Psionic Emperor. Was not blessed with great Psychic Power, but instead wrote a book from inspiration.

”The Smell of Three Roses”

What a pretty book, it’s title like a lyre of pages that reflect the same circumstances.

What a pretty book, a lyre of circumstances that reflect the same position.

What a pretty dream, the laughters of possession to tears of a man who I wished I had never seen.

Edited by Mithras

The chancellor continued, his wise words lacking any melody of boredom between their tunes, “It is indeed odd that the reach of things obvious grasps the eyes of many from illusion to illusion again. Little pity did I sorrow, upon witnessing that I had not been included in the meals of an Emperor. Still the palace of Stillettos, has brightened my meek perception.”

In Fairness of literature the reach of accuracy is the corruption that divides man.

It is known that Humans are not divided by their strength, but merely by psychic ability. There is no actual standard for civility here; Barbarians have spoken magical tongue that Modern Man is completely useless towards comprehending.

Somehow the need for information, a certain pattern, has sparked once again. It is a strange story that revolves around a single figure, in which man builds a vast civilization but does not include his belonging.

Edited by Mithras

Psionics is typically a theory of communication. It is advancement in social sciences rather than any material connection, and it diverges from spiritual topic with the introduction of Psychic Energy.

Psychic Energy is not latent in the environment. It’s mere loss is an incredible tragedy, the cycle of energy is not actually accurate towards any physical law.

Perhaps the only accurate measurement, excluding and perhaps even making villains of those who have spoke on time and space: is motion.

The accumulation of motion is a different energy, it’s measurement follows clear standard and it’s disruption has no precise calculus. 

Sign in to follow this