Sign in to follow this  
Mithras

The Resurgent Princes of Mundanity

"How do I use mass mind first? I didn't do anything wrong here"
-The merchant with stone in his ears

The Silver men are a strange lineage of elite warriors and mercenaries. Only male offspring will inherit their bright silver hair, lithe figure, and perked ears. Afterward, the males will be trained as warriors and burst tactics, till they are released on their own or remain part of the tribe as a traveling mercenary. They usually wield a sword and use high-intensity magic of a single type. They are also taught a species-wide technique on how to limit arcane fever.

"The Silver Men are taught to limit Arcane Fever. I don't see what's wrong with that"
-The chaplain who sells spices by his bed

"You’re like a firefly in the world, it won’t be hard for other fragments to find you. It won’t be hard for you to find them either."

-A Slave to a Heavenly Fracture realizing Birthright isn't there
The Merchant whistles, that's a nice picture he remarks.

"Didn't you use to sell cabbages?"

-Arthendain's handscribbled note inside Early Medicine

Edited by Mithras

A series of books that can only be read by their cover:

Movements in three variations, sealed by an incubus

ON psyche and PERF by Edgar Allen Poe

Written Diogenes by a Chicken

I spoke to the sightless seeker, their waif speaking the same matter. The use of reading is lost on me, the pages do not stick salt on my eyes less I dread their images of my lacking. Upon seeing the cover and seeing no more, I read more than I already expect myself to. Looking again yields no further information, looking further is only useful when I read less of its contents.

"Drought, what delicacy. The rip of things that lacked, I did not consider that when omniscience is gone and the old gods are made young; I really might have a flower on my face!"

-A Mad Scion giving lectures to the sky

A Scion? Here...? Why haven't you led them out the door already? I spoke of certain patterns that only consider cylinders. I spoke of only certain patterns that consider cylinders. I spoke of only certain patterns that consider only cylinders.

I read of books that a dog had read. I read books that a dog had read. I read of books that dog reads. I read of books that a dog read.

Binary minds break in order of compound, Sequential ones always break first. When there were two rocks in the garden they chirp without outsiders. 

WHEN THERE WERE FOUR:

WHERE THERE WERE EIGHT:

WHERE THERE WERE TWO:

Two rocks in the garden chirp without outsiders.

Four rocks in the garden chirp with two outsiders, and then Two rocks in the garden chirp without outsiders

Eight rocks in the garden chirp with four outsiders, and then Two rocks in the garden chirp without outsiders

Two rocks chirp in the garden without outsiders.

"Lecture on static generation and rotation of stones" by Archmagister Revin, Professor of Stone Alchemy.

Edited by Mithras

Indra is the supreme deity of the Rigveda, where Varuáč‡a and the Aƛvins have only few hymns. In later Vedic texts, Varuáč‡a rather than Indra is the divine king, and the Aƛvins (Nāsatyas) were initially excluded from Indra’s Soma cult. This seems to reflect religious differentiation in the Sintashta and FĂ«dorovo Andronovo cultures coming to southern Central Asia around 2000 and 1750 BCE, respectively (chapter 8), with subsequent uneven fusion. Indra (a Uralic name?) of the FĂ«dorovo Indo-Aryans may perpetuate the Indo-European sky god. The Sintashta Indo-Aryans, after inventing the horse-chariot, deified the chariot team into a model of dual kingship (in ancient India, the king had his high priest as his charioteer). The Aƛvin mythology spread with the chariot to Greeks and Balts. The urban-phase BMAC Indo-Aryans imitated Assyrian religion in creating the Āditya gods, whereafter Mitra-and-Varuáč‡a overtook the kingship function of the Aƛvins.

https://academic.oup.com/book/27664/chapter-abstract/197782901

• Like 1

Did you  .... ask  O. Parpola about that  ?

( Anthropologists joke   :)  ) 

• Haha 1

Sign in to follow this