awaken

Let's see how the transfer method can distort Lu Zu's alchemy nouns來看看搬運法如何扭曲呂祖的丹道名詞

Post a long poem by Lu Zu first

Scripture songs, scripture songs, those who do not know the scriptures will be obsessed. Everyone looks for the meaning of the text on the paper, and there are many people who can't stop muttering.
Recite mantras, recite Dharma subjects, and make plans on paper to hope for detachment. If it is so beyond birth and death, all the sons of the world will become Buddhas.
If you get the scriptures, you will get out of Hongbo, but if you don't get the scriptures, there is nothing to do. If you ask where the scriptures end, there is not much innate good fortune.
To die in the right direction, to live in the reverse direction, often the king can't find it. There is no single word in the scriptures, which can save sentient beings and lead to Daluo.
If you want the scriptures, save yourself, unless the two of the same kind reconcile. How can one be born in nature and be born with a stranger than to be separated from the nest of yin and yang.
Tell the truth, don't take it out of the void, Xichuanjian bottom produces gold. Five thousand and forty belong to the zodiac, which is exactly one volume of the Tripitaka.
The day is full, the climate is clear, the earth responds to the tide and the sky responds to the stars. The first patriarch Bodhidharma personally dictated, the truly mysterious Dharma Lotus Transformation Sutra.
On the third day of the lunar new year, Geng was shaken, and on the Qujiang River, the moon was Huaying. The stamens first bloom contain pearl dew, and the dragon's sleep in the tiger's den is turbid and clear.
Water produces the second, the medicine is genuine, if you wait for the third, you can't enter it. When Renshui first comes to Guifu, it is necessary to pick up the ups and downs urgently.
Refined on a golden tripod, cooked in a jade furnace, warm and warm. A shot of the scriptures penetrates the porch, just like a quasi-arrow with a red center.
The whole body is hot, like steaming in a cage, and the light returns to the palace. Once you get the scriptures, you are like drunk, breathing all the pulses and returning to the root.
Essence enters the qi, the qi suddenly disappears, and the chaos returns to life in seven days. It is expected that few people in the world will talk about such true news of good fortune.
Death in life, resurrection from death, since ancient times, immortals and Buddhas have relied on the scriptures. This good fortune can be harvested and save all the people in the world of Jambudha.
Daoduan ranks first in Taiji, which originated before the parents were alive. The truth is needed to save people, if you ask the truth, gui is lead.

Google may translate into strange things again, let's take a look

先貼一份呂祖的長詩

真經歌,真經歌,不識真經盡著魔。人人紙上尋文義,喃喃不住誦者多。
持經咒,念法科,排定紙上望超脫。若是這般超生死,遍地釋子成佛羅。
得真經,出洪波,不得真經莫內何。若問真經端的處,先天造化別無多。
順去死,逆來活,往往教君尋不著。真經原來無一字,能度眾生出大羅。
要真經,度自己,除非同類兩相和。生天生地與生人,豈離陰陽造化窩。
說真經,不脫空,西川澗底產黃金。五千四十歸黃道,正合一卷大藏經。
日滿足,氣候通,地應潮兮天應星。初祖達摩親口授,真玄妙法蓮化經。
初三日,震出庚,曲江上,月華瑩。花蕊初開含珠露,虎穴龍眠探濁清。
水生二,藥正真,若待其三不可進。壬水初來癸未來,須當急采定浮沉。
金鼎煉,玉爐烹,溫溫文火暖烘烘。真經一射玄關透,恰似准箭中心紅。
遍體熱,似籠蒸,迴光返照入中宮。一得真經如酒醉,呼吸百脈盡歸根。
精入氣,氣忽神,混沌七日複還魂。這般造化真消息,料得世人少人論。
活中死,死複生,自古仙佛賴真經。此個造化能收得,度盡閻浮世上人。
大道端居太極先,本於父母未生前。度人須要真經度,若問真經癸是鉛。

google可能又翻譯成奇怪的東西,讓我們慢慢看吧

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Scripture songs, scripture songs, those who do not know the scriptures will be obsessed.

People who don't know the real classic content are obsessed.

This is what Lu Zu said, not me.

When I see someone who is possessed by a demon, I want to persuade him, but what happens?
Being bullied by a bunch of people.
So I'm nosy, let him be obsessed.

"If you want the scriptures, save yourself, unless the two of the same kind are reconciled. If you are born with the natural world and the stranger, how can you leave the nest of yin and yang."

True classics are inseparable from the fundamental principle of yin and yang changes.

But there are too many people who practice yang but not yin, and still talk freely on the Internet, misleading others, just because there are too many people, is there a road if there are too many people? Can you just talk nonsense?

真經歌,真經歌,不識真經盡著魔。

不知道真正經典內容的人都著魔了。

這是呂祖說的,不是我說的。

當我看到著魔的人,我會想要勸他,結果呢?
被一堆人霸凌。
所以我是多管閒事,就讓他著魔吧。

「要真經,度自己,除非同類兩相和。生天生地與生人,豈離陰陽造化窩。」

真正的經典是離不開陰陽變化的根本原則的。

但是有太多人練陽不練陰,還在網路上侃侃而談,誤導他人,只因為人多,人多就是馬路嗎?就可以隨便亂講嘛?

"Speaking the truth, don't take it out of the void, Xichuan's bottom produces gold."

Gold is produced under the rivers and rivers in the west, which means rabbit marrow light.

The west is the direction of gold.

The term "river of the west" is also used in Wuzhen. So we can know from this sentence that Zhang Boduan of the Song Dynasty also read this sentence.
The veracity of the poem can be deduced from this.

「說真經,不脫空,西川澗底產黃金。」

西方的河川底下產出黃金,意思就是兔髓光。

西方就是金的方向。

「西方的河川」這個說法在悟真篇也有。所以我們可以從這句話知道,宋朝的張伯端也看過這句話。
可以從這裡推論這首詩的真實性。

"The first patriarch Bodhidharma personally dictated, the truly mysterious Dharma Lotus Transformation Sutra."

There have been two editions of the Lotus Sutra in history, and the content of the two editions is different.
Maybe there is time to look at the differences between the two versions.
Personally, I am leaning towards the version of Master Shiqin.
Because there are too many mistakes in Kumarajiva's translation of the Diamond Sutra, I don't trust his version.

「初祖達摩親口授,真玄妙法蓮化經。」

歷史上妙法蓮華經有兩個版本,而兩個版本的內容不同。
或許有時間可以來看一下兩個版本有何不同。
我個人傾向世親大師的版本。
因為鳩摩羅什翻譯金剛經有太多錯誤,他的版本我不太相信。

• Like 1

「初三日,震出庚,曲江上,月華瑩,花蕊初開含珠露,虎穴龍眠探濁清。」

On the third day of the lunar new year, Geng was shaken, and on the Qujiang River, the moon was shining brightly, and the stamens were just opening to contain pearl dew, and the dragon's sleep in the tiger's den was turbid and clear.

Lu Zu's words came from the same agreement.

It is about that after the mature rabbit marrow moonlight is formed, a mature large mandala fetal god begins to be produced.

The large mandala is usually called a flower, or a lotus.

初三日,震出庚,曲江上,月華瑩,花蕊初開含珠露,虎穴龍眠探濁清。

呂祖這句話來自於參同契。

講的是成熟兔髓月光形成之後,開始產生成熟的大型曼陀羅胎神。

大型曼陀羅胎神通常稱為花,或者蓮花。

One can conceive in ten months, but it takes three years to breastfeed.
So mature rabbit marrow is produced later than conception.
Mature rabbit marrow can induce mature fetuses.

十月就能懷胎,但是哺乳要三年。
所以成熟的兔髓的產生時間比懷胎更晚。
而成熟的兔髓可以引發成熟的胎。

The first large Datura flowers are dewy like pearls.
This shows that there are impurities on the large Datura flowers at the beginning.
So Lu Zu interpreted it as containing dew like pearls.
After the large mandala flower transforms into a large full moon, there will be no impurities.

初開的大型曼陀羅花含著像珍珠一樣的露水。
這說明了剛開始大型曼陀羅花上面含有雜質。
所以呂祖解釋為含有像珍珠一樣的露水。
等到大型曼陀羅花轉變為大形圓月之後,就不會有任何雜質了。

Edited by awaken

Death in life, resurrection from death, since ancient times, immortals and Buddhas have relied on the scriptures. This good fortune can be harvested and save all the people in the world of Jambudha.

The alternation of yin and yang is the foundation of alchemy practice.
It's a hard job to talk about these things on this website full of qigong fake master disciples.

These people look down on classics, practice yang but not yin, and only believe in false qigong masters who are full of lies.

Even if Lu Zu's classics are in front of him, he doesn't believe it at all.

As Lu Zu said, if such natural operating principles can be used for one's own use, one can become an immortal.

活中死,死複生,自古仙佛賴真經。此個造化能收得,度盡閻浮世上人。

陰陽交替是丹道修煉的根本。
在這個充滿氣功假大師信徒的網站講這些東西真是一件辛苦的事情。

這些人看不起經典,練陽不練陰,只相信滿口謊言的氣功假大師。

即使呂祖的經典擺在眼前也完全不相信。

就像呂祖說的,這樣的自然運作原理如果能夠收為己用,就能夠練成不朽神仙。

• Like 1

The whole body is hot, like steaming in a cage, and the light returns to the palace.

The body is hot when you first start practicing.
The body heats up like a steamer, after which light appears.
This light is the black liver light.

Aware that the black liver light returns to the middle palace, and the rabbit marrow light can be produced.

I don't know how to translate back to light, it's a bit difficult.

Light is black liver light.
To return is to return.
Photo is awareness photo.
Returning inwards, aware of the black liver light, can enter the middle palace.
The middle palace is the middle dantian.
Zhongdantian is produced from rabbit marrow.

So the rabbit marrow is produced after the black liver.

遍體熱,似籠蒸,迴光返照入中宮。

身體發熱是剛開始練的時候。
身體發熱像蒸籠一樣,之後就會出現光。
這個光就是烏肝光。

覺照這個烏肝光回到中宮,就能產生兔髓光。

不知道怎麼翻譯迴光返照,有點難度。

光就是烏肝光。
迴就是返回。
照就是覺照。
向內返回,覺知烏肝光,就能進入中宮。
中宮就是中丹田。
中丹田產生於兔髓。

所以兔髓產生在烏肝之後。

And how is the transfer method distorted?

Practitioners of the transfer method cannot produce rabbit marrow light because they only practice yang but not yin, so they regard black liver light as rabbit marrow light.

For these people, the rabbit marrow light does not exist, and the black liver light can explain everything.

To a lesser extent, they think that "Qi" can explain everything.

而搬運法是怎麼扭曲的呢?

搬運法練習者因為只有練陽不練陰,所以無法產生兔髓光,因此就把烏肝光當成兔髓光。

對這些人來說,兔髓光是不存在的,烏肝光可以解釋一切。

程度更差的,認為「氣」可以解釋一切。

• Like 1

Essence enters the qi, the qi suddenly turn to Shen, and the chaos returns to life in seven days. It is expected that few people in the world will talk about such true news of good fortune.

Lu Zu made it very clear, essence enters Qi, and Qi turns into Shen. It is a continuous event, indivisible.
But believers in the moving method have omitted Shen.
Use the acquired consciousness to only practice Qi, but use a distorted way to explain the terms of alchemy.
The nouns in Lu Zu's poems are used, but the real meaning is distorted.

It is a series of inseparable events to practice essence to become Qi, and Qi to transform into Shen.

was seriously distorted.

精入氣,氣忽神,混沌七日複還魂。這般造化真消息,料得世人少人論。

呂祖說得很清楚了,精入氣,氣又轉變成神。這是一個連續發生的事件,不可分割的。
但是搬運法信仰者卻把神給省略了。
用後天意識只練氣,卻用扭曲的方式來解釋丹道名詞。
取用呂祖詩當中的名詞,卻扭曲真正的含義。

練精成為氣,氣又轉變為神,是一連串不可分割的事件。

被嚴重的扭曲了。

It has become a common situation for believers in the transfer method to distort Dan Dao terms.

They bully those who tell the truth.

搬運法信仰者扭曲丹道名詞,成為一種普遍的情況。

卻霸凌說出真相的人。

Those who distort the truth are affirmed, and those who tell the truth are bullied.

扭曲真相的人被肯定,說出真相的人被霸凌。

Edited by awaken

“It is expected that few people in the world will talk about it”

Everyone, don't think that the way of alchemy you have learned is the real way of alchemy. You may never have thought that the masters you meet on the Internet, the masters you meet in real life, and the way of alchemy he taught are all It is the twisted Dan Dao.

If you want to learn the real way of alchemy, you must see for yourself what the ancient Chinese masters of alchemy said.

各位不要以為你所學到的丹道是真實的丹道,你可能從未想到過,你在網路上所遇到的大師,真實生活中所遇到的大師,他所講的丹道,都是扭曲的丹道。

你如果想學習真正的丹道,你必須親自去看中國古代丹道大師是怎麼說的。

• Like 1

’save all the people in the world‘

I don't want to save people.

not worth it.
I just want to sow the seeds of truth.

「度盡閻浮世上人」

我不會想要度人。

不值得。
我只想要撒下真相的種子。

There are too many blind people, there is no need to put yourself in it.

盲目的人太多,沒必要把自己搭進去。

When Renshui first comes to Guifu, it is necessary to pick up the ups and downs urgently.

This section is talking about the second stage of yangsheng.

「壬水初來癸未來,須當急采定浮沉。」

這段講的就是二階段陽生。

Oh yeah! The top level is nothingness and nothingness. Returning the pill seven times, because there is movement, there is stillness. The upper virtue uses the Tao to complete its form, and the pure dryness is not broken; the lower virtue uses the art to prolong its life, which is the completion of the hurdle. Therefore, using the way of yin and yang, that is, to practice the law of the world according to the law of the world; to imitate the birth of men and women, it must trigger the secret of heaven and act as an opportunity to vent the sky. Fang Qi's life is double-cultivated, and he must use law and wealth for dual purposes. First get together as a helper, and then find a rich family for a good plan. However, if you want to reach the Tao, you must knock on the porch secretly. The secret of choosing a good place and prudent affairs is the same as setting up alchemy and utensils. Set up a furnace and set up a tripod, which is like the two universes inside and outside; refine oneself and build a foundation, and consolidate the state of the other and me. Keeping close to the situation and forgetting the feelings, relying on the bravery of sharpness; generally simmering the furnace to cast the sword, borrowing the softness and strength of golden water. If you use it, if you add it, you must take a bath if you are in danger; A hundred days of skill, straight and straight can respond to things; a year of hard work, it's just a matter of heart. It can steal the vitality of the other's killing, and use it to ignite the yin essence in my yang. Jade liquid and gold liquid, one end of nature and one end of life; two waiting and four waiting, half in the threshold and half in separation. At the beginning, there will be no entry, and I have seen the dragon occupying the position of the tiger; in the end, I know that the tiger will be the dragon's palace. To know the tenderness of medicines is to distinguish the turbidity of water sources. Those who refine themselves and wait for the time must wait for Yang to be born in Chixian; those who are in an emergency must move in Shenzhou. If you see a dragon in the field, you must cook it fiercely and cook it extremely; if you suddenly hear a tiger roaring out of the cave, you can reverse it and do it the opposite way. The so-called fire forces gold to go out of the kun furnace, so it is called Qihui; gold is tempered by fire to return to the dry tripod, so it is called Jiuhui. To return is to regain what has been lost; to return is the truth that I have gone and come back. As everyone knows, if a person needs to be born, he will be born into a human being, and those who are against him will become immortals and Buddhas. Although it is not the art of the boudoir to control the girl, it is not the skill of the boudoir to control the girl; There is a little bit of black lead in the ridge, which is called Xiantian. It is not of the same kind, so it will not be able to get away from the seven kinds of vermilion in the end. Therefore, it is false to set up a furnace to find the true energy contained in Taiyi, relying on yin and yang as hooves to seek the mysterious pearl contained in the water palace. When I am about to kick, I will make up for my lack of work; suddenly, I will return to the six emptiness of that Kun. At this point, my heart returns to the divine room, ranking among the immortals, the Dan falls to the yellow court, and the thousand spirits are comfortable. God praises, heaven and earth are shocked. Hold the yuan and keep the one, warm and nourish the ten months, and the gods have an image to adjust the gods. Facing the wall and sitting and forgetting, the nine carriers are invisible. Si Qi's Taoism is well-made, it seems to be doing evil but it is actually righteous; it is the beginning and end of the fire, and it is like using soldiers out of surprise. Lead and mercury, without Bingsou, are separated from each other; infants and scorpions are not yellow women, and they are close to each other. Knowing the urgency, considering the urgent and the fierce, it is in the hands of the craftsman to consider it, to know the advance and retreat, to know what to stop, how can it be foolish to do it. Acknowledging the news is like the confidence of the tide; measuring the good fortune is like the profit and loss of the sun and the moon. When the moon rises in Geng on the third day, it is a yang born in the Kan position; on the fifteenth month, it is round Jia, and the six Yao Zhou is based on Qianyuan. Splitting the gold orifice, chiseling the chaos, revealing the heart and soul of Lao Zhuang; Ming Chuan, drinking the sword, and expressing the heart of Uncle Ping. Sui Yanxia, a friend of enlightenment, discovered the secrets of the dragon and tiger. Each search for fire, early bait millet beads, Langyuan Xuanpu, there will be hope in the future.

This Fu is an inscription written by the patriarch in the Yellow Crane Tower, showing the writings of Longjiang Zi. His writings have been widely circulated in the world, but unfortunately there are no engraved copies of them. Those who have seen them for decades are all copied writings, and there are many mistakes in the words and sentences. If you ask for the engraved copy, you will never get it. I am afraid that as time goes on, the mistakes will become more and more wrong, and I will choose those with fewer mistakes and publish them in popular biography, but temporarily store them on the board, so I can't use them as a final case. If anyone sees the engraved version, I hope that it will be corrected and replaced, and it will be published and handed down from generation to generation.

奧矣!最上一層,乃無作而亦無為。還丹七返,因有動而方有靜。上德以道全其形,斯純乾之未破;下德以術延其命,乃撅坎之已成。是以用陰陽之道,即依世法而修出世之法;效男女之生,必發天機而作泄天之機。方其性命以雙修,須仗法財而兩用。先結同心為輔佐,次覓巨室以良圖。然欲希至道,須密叩玄關。擇善地慎事之機密,置丹房器皿之相當。安爐立鼎,譬內外兩個乾坤;煉己築基,固彼我一身邦國。緊關對境忘情,憑銳氣之勇猛;大抵煨爐鑄劍,借金水之柔剛。若運用,若抽添,遇險而須當沐浴;若鼓琴,若敲竹,逢爭而便宜守雌。百日功靈,曲直而能應物;一年功熟,追攝而已由心。能盜彼殺中之生氣,以點我陽裏之陰精。玉液金液,一了性而一了命;二候四候,半在坎而半在離。始也將無入有,已見龍居虎位;終焉流戊就己,始知虎會龍宮。要知藥物之老嫩,在辨水源之清濁。煉己待時者,務待陽生於赤縣;遇急臨爐者,必須癸動於神州。若觀見龍在田,須猛烹而極煆;忽聞虎嘯出窟,可倒轉而逆施。所謂火逼金行出坤爐,故名七返;金因火煉歸乾鼎,號曰九還。還者,乾所失而復得之物;返者,我已去而複來之真。殊不知,須則生人生物,逆者成仙成佛。雖分彼我,實非閨丹禦女之術;若執一己,豈達鵬鳥圖南之機。坎中一點黑鉛,號曰先天,非同類而終不能得離裏七般硃汞,無真種而片刻難留。是以假乾坤,立爐鼎,覓太乙所含之真氣,賴陰陽作筌蹄,求水府所蘊之玄珠。趨踹時卒,補我乾之一缺;俄然間已,返彼坤之六虛。到此心歸神室,位列天仙,丹落黃庭,千靈舒泰。上帝嘉贊,天地鹹驚。抱元守一,溫養十月,神有象調神。面壁坐忘,九載體無形。斯其道術造端,似行邪而實正;就中火候始末,如出奇而用兵。鉛與汞,無丙叟,東西間隔;嬰與奼,非黃婆,咫尺參差。諳緩急,慮急凶,在匠手,以斟酌,明進退,知止足,豈愚昧而能為。認消息,如海潮之有信;測造化,比日月之盈虧。三日月出庚,乃一陽生於坎位;十五月圓甲,則六爻周以乾元。劈金竅,鑿混沌,露老莊之肺腑;明橐籥,飲刀圭,吐平叔之心肝。遂煙霞明悟之友,發龍虎珍藏之秘。各尋火候,早餌黍珠,閬苑玄圃,他日有冀。

此賦乃祖師在黃鶴樓題書,示龍江子之文,其文已遍流於世,惜其未見刻本,數十年所見者,皆抄錄之文,其中字句錯訛者甚多。求其刻本,終不可得。余恐其久而愈錯愈訛,揀其錯訛稍少者,刊刻普傳,不過暫存於板,非便以此為成案。若有見刻本者,更望校正更換,刊梓傳世,庶不枉祖師當年啟後之婆心矣。

Similarly, I can't guarantee what Google will translate into, so we can only watch it slowly in short sections.

同樣的,我無法保證google會翻譯成什麼樣子,因此我們只能一小段一小段慢慢的看。

The Yellow Crane Fu was carved in the Yellow Crane Tower, a famous scenic spot in ancient times. So many people have seen it, so it has been widely circulated.
So there are various versions, here is Liu Yiming's version.
It took him time to find a more reliable version.
In addition, Liu Yiming's comprehension of alchemy is not as distorted as the transfer method. His comprehension is closer to the real alchemy.
Therefore I use this version.

黃鶴賦是當年被雕刻在古代著名的景點黃鶴樓。所以看過的人非常多,因此流傳非常廣。
因此有各種不同的版本,這裡是劉一明的版本。
他花了時間找到比較可靠的版本。
加上劉一明對於丹道的領悟沒有像搬運法扭曲得那麼嚴重。他的領悟是比較接近真實的丹道。
因此我採用這個版本。

When I mentioned Lu Zu Huanghe Fu earlier, it was mentioned that it would take two hours to practice a round.
"Jade liquid and gold liquid, one is Min and one is Xin; two waiting periods and four waiting periods, half in Kan and half in Li."

An ancient Chinese hour is two hours and can be divided into six periods.
Black liver takes two periods, about forty minutes.
Rabbit marrow takes four periods, about eighty minutes.

前面提到呂祖黃鶴賦的時候,就有講到練一場要花兩個小時。
「玉液金液,一了性而一了命;二候四候,半在坎而半在離。」

一個古代中國時辰是兩個小時,可分為六段。
烏肝花費兩段的時間,大約四十分鐘。
兔髓花費四段的時間,大約八十分鐘。

Therefore, if a person only practices Qi, he will complete the Qi cycle in about 30 to 40 minutes.
But the circulation of rabbit marrow must take 80 minutes, and this part is not taught by Qigong masters.

所以一個人如果只有練氣,大概三十到四十分鐘就會走完氣的循環。
但是兔髓的循環就必須花上八十分鐘,而這個部分是氣功大師不教的。

• Like 1

Usually when talking about jade liquid or gold liquid, a qigong master may tell you that it is saliva or the qi of a specific position on the body.

But qigong masters will not tell you about the length of time mentioned in the next sentence. Maybe he didn't know it himself. Because the qigong master also heard it from his teacher. Wrong knowledge is passed from one generation to the next.

If it is saliva, can it last for 40 minutes or 80 minutes?

It is impossible to think and know.

通常講到玉液或金液的時候,氣功大師可能會告訴你,那是口水或者是身體上特定位置的氣。

但是氣功大師不會告訴你,關於下一句所提到的時間長度。可能他自己也不知道。因為氣功大師也是從他的老師那裡聽來的。錯誤的知識上一代傳給下一代。

如果是口水,能夠持續留上四十分鐘或者八十分鐘嗎?

想也知道不可能。

The transfer method used Lu Zu's words, but added self-righteous content.
Regardless of what Lu Zu said, this is the biggest problem with the transfer method.

搬運法取用了呂祖的文字,卻加上了自以為是的內容。
完全不管呂祖講的內容到底是什麼,這就是搬運法最大的問題。

Edited by awaken

"Medical Mirror" is an earlier book than Lu Zu, and Lu Zu also learned a lot from this book.
Do you know if there is an English version?

「入藥鏡」是比呂祖更早的書,呂祖也從這本書學習到很多。
不知道有沒有英文版?

先天炁,後天氣,得之者,常似醉。日有合,月有合,窮戊己,定庚甲。上鵲橋,下鵲橋,天應星,地應潮。起巽風,運坤火,入黃房,成至寶。水怕幹,火怕寒,差毫髮,不成丹。鉛龍升,汞虎降,驅二物,勿縱放。產在坤,種在乾,但至誠,法自然。盜天地,奪造化,攢五行,會八卦。水真水,火真火,水火交,永不老。水能流,火能焰,在身中,自可驗。是性命,非神炁,水鄉鉛,只一味。歸根竅,複命關,貫尾閭,通泥丸。真橐龠,真鼎爐,無中有,有中無。托黃婆,媒奼女,輕輕地,默默舉。一日內,十二時,意所到,皆可為。飲刀圭,窺天巧,辨朔望,知昏曉。識浮沉,明主客,要聚會,莫間隔。采藥時,調火功,受炁吉,防成凶。火候足,莫傷丹,天地靈,造化慳。初結胎,看本命,終脫胎,看四正。密密行,句句應。

Congenital Qi, acquired Qi, those who get it often seem drunk. There is a combination of the sun and a combination of the moon, poor Wuji, and Ding Gengjia. Go up to Magpie Bridge, go down to Magpie Bridge, the sky responds to the stars, and the earth responds to the tide. Start the Xunfeng, transport the Kunhuo, enter the Yellow House, and become a treasure. Water is afraid of dryness, fire is afraid of cold, and it is almost impossible to make a pill. The lead dragon rises, the mercury tiger descends, drive away the two things, don't indulge them. Produced in Kun, planted in dry, but sincerity, the law is natural. Stealing the world, seizing fortune, accumulating the five elements, and knowing gossip. Water is true water, fire is true fire, water and fire intermingle, never grow old. Water can flow, fire can flame, in the body, it can be verified by itself. It is the life, not the spirit, the lead of the water village, just one blindness. Return to the root orifice, revert to Mingguan, pass through the tail, and pass through the Niwan. The real 橐龠, the real cauldron, there is nothing in nothing, and there is nothing in something. Ask Huang Po, a matchmaker, to lift gently and silently. Within a day, at twelve o'clock, you can do whatever you want. Drinking the knife, seeing the sky cleverly, distinguishing the moon and the moon, knowing the dawn. Know the ups and downs, know the host and the guest, and get together without intervals. When collecting herbs, adjust the fire power, receive qi auspiciousness, and prevent evil. The heat is enough, don't hurt the pill, the spirit of heaven and earth, good luck. At the beginning of conception, look at the original fate, and at the end of the birth, look at the four righteousness. Be careful, every sentence should be.

I still can't wait for Google Translate to translate it completely.

還是不敢期待google翻譯能完整翻譯。

Lu Zu's poem once quoted the book "Medical Mirror", which shows that Lu Zu had read this book.

So there is inheritance in it, and part of Lu Zu's inheritance comes from the "Medical Mirror".

呂祖詩曾經引用「入藥鏡」這本書,顯示呂祖看過這本書。

所以這裡面有傳承,呂祖的傳承其中一部分來自於「入藥鏡」。

Found four annotated versions

找到四個註解版本

https://ctext.org/wiki.pl?if=gb&chapter=55952

https://zh.m.wikisource.org/zh-hant/崔公入藥鏡注

https://zh.wikisource.org/wiki/崔公入藥鏡測疏

http://www.ctcwri.idv.tw/CTCW-DZJY/CTDZJY11/NewDZJY11/DZJY1105003.pdf

還有一份應該是台灣人寫的,但是內容有點離譜了。

https://blog.xuite.net/tg52108/twblog/156598413#

古人寫的雖然語焉不詳,但是起碼不會亂改,最後一份現代人寫的,就胡扯了,典型的搬運法胡扯。

就拿這段來說

『起巽風,運坤火,入黃房,成至寶
修道人當鼓起呼吸氣,併著虛極靜篤的元神,一道存入小腹丹田中,以鍊成金丹至寶「先天真一之氣」。
註「巽風」指呼吸,尤其是指腹式呼吸,身體健康,金水二弦飽滿,元神潛入丹田,鼓起腹式呼吸,這就是「煉精」。「坤火」指元神火,虛極靜篤。「黃房」指丹田小腹。「至寶」指先天真一之氣。明代全真道士謝凝素說:「精無火不化,火無風不灼」,又說:「風生則火焰,火焰則精化,精化則氣自生矣」(《金仙證論》〈風火經〉第六)。即指此而言。』

整段都在胡說八道。
巽風是東南風,代表木,也就是烏肝木。這裡的烏肝木是陽生初級金丹的小藥材料。
坤火是西南火,藥產川源處,是陰極生陽,陽生的時機,提起覺知。
黃房就是清淨意土之防,就是虛空狀態的陽生,二階段陽生狀態的虛空玄關,屬於短暫性質的。
成至寶,至寶就是二階段陽生所產生的曼陀羅(金丹初級狀態,玄珠,胎)。
講的就是二階段以上的陽生內景產生過程。

Xunfeng is the southeast wind, which represents wood, that is, black liver (wood). The black liver wood here is a small medicinal material for the yangsheng primary golden elixir.
Kunhuo is the southwest fire, where the medicine is produced at the source of Sichuan, it is the cathode that produces yang, and the opportunity for yang to produce awareness.
The yellow room is the defense of the pure mind and earth, it is the yang life of the void state, and the void porch of the second stage of the yang state is of a short-term nature.
To become a treasure, the treasure is the mandala produced by the second stage of yangsheng (the primary state of Jindan, Xuanzhu, fetus).
What it talks about is the production process of Yang Sheng inner scene above the second stage.

Edited by awaken

While a bunch of people here are still talking about how to use breathing to generate qi, what I'm talking about is how to practice after qi generates yangshen.

Why didn't I talk about how to use breath to generate qi, because using breath to generate qi is a very inefficient behavior.
The efficiency of generating qi with movement may be dozens of times that of generating qi with breath.

In particular, the efficiency of generating qi with spontaneous work is dozens of times that of generating qi with movements.

That is to say, for a beginner, it is very easy to generate qi with spontaneous energy. Within one or two months, one can produce the level that a breathing practitioner can only achieve in one, two, or even ten years.
So these breath practitioners spend a lot of time discussing breathing, which to me becomes very meaningless.
Why would it take years to do something that can be done in a month or two?

Wouldn't it be perceptually distorted to spend years breathing?

For example, after ten years of practicing breathing, a little light finally appears, and then this little light is regarded as a very high achievement.
This is already a very distorted perception.

Because of this little bit of light, for a spontaneous gong practitioner, it may only take three months to achieve it.
Therefore, a spontaneous gong practitioner will not feel that this little bit of light is such a great achievement, but will treat it with a normal heart.

So I think this creates a big cognitive distortion.

For the discussion of alchemy knowledge, breathing practitioners are easily limited to a very elementary stage.

當這裡的一堆人都還在講如何用呼吸產生氣的時候,我講的卻是氣產生陽神之後該如何練。

我為什麼不講如何用呼吸產生氣,因為用呼吸產生氣是非常沒有效率的行為。
用動作產生氣的效率可能是用呼吸產生氣的好幾十倍。

特別是用自發功產生氣的效率又是用動作產生氣的效率的好幾十倍。

也就是對於一個初學者來說,用自發功產生氣,是非常容易的事情,一兩個月之內,就能產生呼吸練習者一兩年甚至十年才能達到的層次。
所以這些呼吸練習者花費了大量的時間討論呼吸,對我來說就變得非常的沒有意義。
能夠花一兩個月就做到的事情,為什麼要花好幾年呢?

花費了好幾年在呼吸上,這樣難道對於認知不會產生扭曲嗎?

例如花了十年練習呼吸之後,終於出現一點點亮光,然後就把這一點點亮光當成非常高的成就。
這已經是非常扭曲的認知了。

因為這一點點亮光,對於一個自發功練習者,可能只要三個月就可以達成了。
因此一個自發功練習者不會覺得這一點點的亮光是多偉大的成就,而是會以一種平常心來對待。

所以我覺得這一點就產生了很大的認知上的扭曲。

對於丹道知識的討論,呼吸練習者就很容易被侷限在非常初級的階段。

• Like 1

For example, in terms of getting angry, it involves very serious self-suggestion.
Like myself teaching on the Internet, some students told me that I gave him "Qi" and he felt very strong "Qi".
Of course I will tell him right away that this is caused by your self-suggestion.

And tell him not to have an emotion of worship or dependence on the teacher.
Teachers, like everyone else, are working hard, and teachers cannot be made into gods.
The focus should be shifted to within oneself.

But for the transfer method, this hint is very common. Even students will regard this feeling of self-suggestion as a favor from the teacher.

To me, it's almost a cult.

例如以發氣而言,這裡面牽涉到非常嚴重的自我暗示。
像我自己在網路上教學,也有學生對我說,我對他發出「氣」了,他感受到很強烈的「氣」。
當然我馬上會告訴他,這是你的自我暗示所造成的。

並且告訴他不可以對老師產生一種崇拜或者依賴的情緒。
老師跟所有的人一樣,都是在努力當中,不可以把老師造神。
應該把焦點轉移到自己的內在。

但是對於搬運法而言,這種暗示卻是非常常見。甚至學生會把這種自我暗示產生的感受當成老師給他的恩惠。

對我來說,這已經可以算是一種邪教了。

• Like 1

A very serious distortion here is to regard Qi training as a kind of Taoist practice.
And this kind of distorted thinking exists widely among the main speakers.

These main speakers hardly read Taoist practice classics at all, and completely ignored the content of Taoist practice.
Just talking nonsense based on the distorted thoughts of qigong masters.

Such distorted thoughts are passed on from generation to generation.
Almost everyone thinks that Taoist practice is all about Qi.

"Qi" belongs to water in terms of Taoist cultivation.
And "Shen" belongs to fire.
After the combination of water and fire, small medicines, mental and wood are produced.
The alternate practice of mental and wood produces great medicine. This is Dan Dao(Alchemy).

This is the most basic alchemy cultivation process, but it has been completely distorted here.
And the twisters don't feel ashamed at all, which is something I find incredible.
When I talk about these alchemy cultivation processes in mainland China or Taiwan, almost everyone will know that what I say is valid.
Maybe because of cultural barriers. The people here don't care about the real process of alchemy cultivation at all, but can tell the wrong process of alchemy cultivation without shame.
This is where I find it difficult to accept.

這裡的一個非常嚴重的扭曲就是把練氣當成一種道家修煉。
而這種扭曲的思想,廣泛的存在主要的發言者當中。

這些主要的發言者幾乎完全不看道家修煉經典,完全無視於道家修煉的內容到底是什麼。
就根據氣功大師的扭曲思想來胡說八道。

這樣的扭曲思想,一代傳給一代。
幾乎讓所有的人以為道家修煉只有氣而已。

「氣」在道家修煉來說,屬於水。
而「神」屬於火。
水和火交合之後,產生小藥,金和木。
金和木的交替修煉,產生大藥。這才是丹道。

這是最基本的丹道修煉過程,但是被完全的扭曲了。
而且扭曲者絲毫不覺得慚愧,這是我覺得比較不可思議的地方。
當我在中國大陸或者台灣講到這些丹道的修煉過程的時候,幾乎所有的人會知道我講的內容是有根據的。
可能因為文化障礙。這裡的人完全不在乎丹道修煉的真實過程是什麼,而可以毫不慚愧的述說著錯誤的丹道修煉過程。
這是我覺得比較難接受的地方。

Edited by awaken
  • Like 1

The back of "qi" must enter "wood", which is "shen". Wood is the Yan-Shen. And mental is Yin-Shen.

After practicing Qi, you will inevitably enter the state of practicing Shen, which will happen naturally.

However, heretics who use acquired consciousness to operate will not enter the state of training Shen, but will stay in the state of training qi.

Heretics do not feel at all that they are heretics, and this is a very serious problem.

「氣」的後面必然進入「木」,也就是「神」。木就是陽神。而金就是陰神。

練氣之後必然會進入練神的狀態,這是自然會發生的。

但是使用後天意識運作的旁門左道則不會進入練神狀態,而會停留在練氣的狀態。

旁門左道絲毫不覺得自己是旁門左道,這是非常嚴重的問題。

"Lead dragon rises, mercury tiger descends, drive away the two things, don't indulge. Produced in Kun, planted in dry, but sincerity, the law is natural."

Both lead and dragon are black liver light. The black liver light occurs in the Yang state, which belongs to the rising state of consciousness.
Both Mercury and Tiger are rabbit light, and rabbit light occurs in the yin state, which belongs to the state of sinking consciousness.
Don't let go of the black liver and rabbit marrow casually, but work hard to cultivate these two.
Because black liver and rabbit marrow are very important protagonists in Taoist practice, Xiaoyao(small medicine).

Produced in Kun, Dan is produced at the timing of cathode and yang. The medicine mentioned here includes small medicine and big medicine.
Planting in Chen, Chen is yang, whether it is a small medicine or a big medicine, it will eventually transfer to the state of yang.
As long as there is true honesty in the heart, a very pure land, a very pure mind.
Learn from nature, and all of this will happen naturally.

So this is the real process of Taoist cultivation. Please don't distort it into the fact that Qi training is the only phenomenon of Taoist cultivation.
This is a very serious lie, please stop lying.

「鉛龍升,汞虎降,驅二物,勿縱放。產在坤,種在乾,但至誠,法自然。」

鉛和龍都是烏肝光。烏肝光發生在陽的狀態,屬於意識上升的狀態。
汞和虎都是兔髓光,兔髓光發生在陰的狀態,屬於意識下沈的狀態。
不要隨便放掉烏肝和兔髓,要努力的修煉這兩者。
因為烏肝和兔髓是道家修煉中非常重要的主角,小藥。

產在坤,丹產生在陰極生陽的時機。這裡講的丹包含小藥和大藥。
種在乾,乾就是陽,不管是小藥或大藥,最後都會轉移到陽的狀態。
只要內心存在真正的誠實,非常清淨的土,非常清淨的意念。
師法自然,這一切都會自然發生。

所以這才是道家修煉的真正過程,請不要扭曲成練氣是道家修煉唯一的現象。
這是非常嚴重的謊話,請不要再說謊了。

Practicing Qi is just the beginning, but not all.
If you take Qi training as everything, it is a very malicious lie.

練氣是剛開始,但不是全部。
如果把練氣當成全部,就是非常惡意的謊言。

• Like 1

People here really want to know how to practice Qi.

Fantasy can produce a strong sense of "qi".
It is believed that with a strong sense of Qi, one can give out Qi to others, and can produce miracles like Jesus, releasing divine power to believers.
And believers who think they receive "Qi" feel like they have found their own God, as if they have been redeemed.

And this kind of thought has become the mainstream thought.

I wonder if none of these people have read the Tao Te Ching?

How could such an idea arise?

Or do these people think that the Tao Te Ching is just a philosophy and has nothing to do with Taoist cultivation?

"True 橐龠, real cauldron, there is nothing in nothing, nothing in what is."

Let's take a look at this paragraph, which comes from the book "Medical Mirror", which quotes the "Tao Te Ching".

The "橐籥" mentioned in it is obviously not breathing, but the void porch. This is another distorted noun.

But the point I want to make is that there are many Tao Te Ching quoted in the writings of the ancient alchemy masters.

Medicinal Mirror, Lu Zu Poems, WuZenPian, etc., all have a large number of references to Tao Te Ching.

這裡的人都很想知道練氣是怎麼練的。

幻想著能夠產生強烈的「氣」感。
認為有著強烈的氣感就能發氣給別人,就可以像耶穌一樣產生神蹟,釋放神力給信徒。
而自認為接收「氣」的信徒,就像得了救贖一樣,覺得找到自己的上帝了。

而這樣的思想竟然成為主流思想。

我就懷疑這些人難道沒人看過道德經嗎?

怎麼會產生這樣的思想呢?

還是這些人認為道德經只是一種哲學,和道家修煉完全無關?

「真橐龠,真鼎爐,無中有,有中無。」

來看一下這段,來自於「入藥鏡」這本書,裡面就引用了「道德經」。

裡面提到的「橐籥」,很明顯的就不是呼吸,而是虛空玄關。這又是一個被扭曲的名詞了。

不過我要講的重點是,有許多古代丹道大師的著作當中是引用了道德經。

入藥鏡,呂祖詩,悟真篇等等,都有大量的引用道德經。

Mirror of Medicine Cui Xifan
Congenital qi, acquired qi, those who get it often seem drunk. The sun is in harmony, the moon is in harmony, poor Wuji, Kannawu, Li Naji, Ding Gengjia.
Go up to Magpie Bridge, go down to Magpie Bridge, the sky responds to the stars, and the earth responds to the tide. Start the Xunfeng, transport the Kunhuo, enter the Yellow Room, and become a treasure.
Water is afraid of dryness, fire is afraid of cold, and it is almost impossible to make a pill.
The lead dragon rises, the mercury tiger descends, drive away the two things, don't indulge them. Produced in Kun, planted in dry, but sincerity, the law is natural.
Stealing the world, seizing fortune, accumulating the five elements, and knowing gossip. Water is true water, fire is true fire, water and fire intermingle, never grow old.
Water can flow, fire can flame, in the body, it can be verified by itself. It's life, not air, water and lead, just blindly.
Return to the root orifice, revert to Mingguan, pass through the tail, and pass through the Niwan. The real 橐龠, the real cauldron, there is nothing in nothing, and there is nothing in something.
Ask Huang Po, a matchmaker, to lift gently and silently. Within a day, at twelve o'clock, you can do whatever you want.
Drinking the knife, seeing the sky cleverly, distinguishing the moon and the moon, knowing the dawn. Know the ups and downs, know the host and the guest, and get together without intervals.
When collecting herbs, adjust fire power, receive qi for good luck, and prevent bad luck. The heat is enough, don't hurt the pill, the spirit of heaven and earth, good luck.
At the beginning of conception, look at the original fate, and at the end of the birth, look at the four righteousness. Be careful, every sentence should be.
Today we will look at what is called "injury pill" from two sentences.
"Water is afraid of dryness, fire is afraid of cold, and it is almost impossible to make a pill.
The lead dragon rises, the mercury tiger descends, drive away the two things, don't indulge them. "
We can know from these two sentences that "Dan" is formed by water and fire.
Since the lead dragon, it has been called Dan. Simply put, Dan is a small medicine, which is a small medicine formed by water and fire.
"The heat is enough, don't hurt the pill"
From the previous sentence, we know that Dan is a small medicine formed by water and fire, that is, black liver light. When the heat is enough, do not add more heat, otherwise the black liver medicine will not be formed.
In the stage of water and fire, martial fire is usually used mainly. When the black liver light begins to appear, it will slowly turn into a slow fire. Out.
After the Wuganguang emerges, if you still don’t know how to reduce it to a gentle fire, or keep using the martial fire, then you will hurt the “pill” of Wuganguang small medicine, which is called “injury pill” for short.
How did it hurt?
Anyone who has practiced here knows that when the black liver light emerges, if you forcefully draw your attention back to the sense of qi, then the black liver light will disappear without a trace. This phenomenon is called "injury pill" .
When the black liver light emerges, one should let nature take its course, and change from martial fire to gentle fire naturally, this is the way of natural inaction.
However, the transfer method distorts the law of alchemy and brainwashes believers in thinking that only qi has magical power, and light has no power. Therefore, when practicing qi, use martial fire desperately, and when light appears, pull back qi Level, doing the behavior of "injury pill" all the time, but unknowingly, even interpreting the behavior of hurt pill as pregnancy formation, that is, interpreting the feeling of qi in the abdomen as fetus, which is really outrageous.

入藥鏡 崔希範
先天炁,後天炁,得之者,常似醉。日有合,月有合,窮戊己,坎納戊,離納己,定庚甲。
上鵲橋 ,下鵲橋,天應星,地應潮。起巽風,運坤火,入黃室,成至寶。
水怕乾,火怕寒,差毫髮,不成丹。
鉛龍升,汞虎降,驅二物,勿縱放。産在坤,種在乾,但至誠,法自然。
盜天地,奪造化,攢五行,會八卦。水真水,火真火,水火交,永不老。
水能流,火能焰,在身中,自可驗。是性命,非神氣,水鄉鉛,只一味。
歸根竅,複命關,貫尾閭,通泥丸。真橐龠,真鼎爐,無中有,有中無。
托黃婆,媒姹女,輕輕地,默默舉。一日內,十二時,意所到,皆可爲。
飲刀圭,窺天巧,辨朔望,知昏曉。識浮沈,明主客,要聚會,莫間隔。
采藥時,調火功,受氣吉,防成凶。火候足,莫傷丹,天地靈,造化慳。
初結胎,看本命,終脫胎,看四正。密密行,句句應。
今天我們從兩句話來看什麼叫做「傷丹」。
「水怕乾,火怕寒,差毫髮,不成丹。
鉛龍升,汞虎降,驅二物,勿縱放。」
我們從這兩句話可以得知,「丹」是水火形成的。
從鉛龍開始,就稱為丹了,簡單來說,丹就是小藥,就是水火形成的小藥。
「火候足,莫傷丹」
從前一句我們得知,丹是水火形成的小藥,也就是烏肝光。火候夠了,就不要再加火了,否則就無法形成烏肝小藥了。
在水火階段,通常是用武火為主,當烏肝光開始出現的時候,就會慢慢轉變成文火,這時候就產生一個「火候足」的現象,就是武火已經夠了,烏肝光冒出來了。
當烏肝光冒出來之後,如果還是不知道降低為文火,還是一直使用武火,那麼就會傷害到烏肝光小藥這個「丹」,簡稱為「傷丹」。
是怎麼傷害呢?
練到這邊的人都知道,當烏肝光冒出來的時候,如果又用力把注意力拉回氣感,那麼烏肝光就會消失無蹤,這樣的現象就稱為「傷丹」。
烏肝光冒出來的時候,應該順其自然,由武火自然轉變為文火,這才是符合自然無為之道。
但是搬運法扭曲丹道法則,在思想上洗腦信徒說只有氣才具有神奇的力量,光是沒有力量的,因此在練氣的時候,拼命使用武火,在出現光的時候,又拉回氣的層次,時時刻刻都在做著「傷丹」的行為,卻不知不覺,甚至還把傷丹的行為解釋為結胎,也就是把腹部的氣感解釋為胎,真是非常得離譜。

• Like 1

2 hours ago, awaken said:

一日內,十二時,意所到,皆可爲。

this is an interesting bit. does it mean you can do it at any time during the day? OR, you must do it all day long?