ChiQiGuy

Hello!

I'm coming here finally after many years of considering. I got into meditation sometime in 2012 and have been pursuing spiritual growth ever since. Very interested in internal alchemy. I hope I can find a space here and be able to learn with you all. 

• Like 2

Hi breatharian guy. :lol:  “ChiQi” may be some important neidan term (I wouldn’t know), but it looks like 吃氣 chi1 qi4 (eat air) to me. :lol: Anyway, welcome to the forum. Great intro, sounds like you will fit right in. Enjoy. :)

Edited by Cobie

On 1/20/2023 at 2:14 PM, Cobie said:

Hi breatharian guy. :lol:  “ChiQi” may be some important neidan term (I wouldn’t know), but it looks like 吃氣 chi1 qi4 (eat air) to me. :lol: Anyway, welcome to the forum. Great intro, sounds like you will fit right in. Enjoy. :)

Thanks. It was more of a play on the British word Cheeky (chiqi). :D I usually come up with very bland boring names and was quite pleased with this one. 

EDIT: Adding that chi (Chee) and qi (ky) are what I have understood to be the energetic blood or streams of the body. That was really all I had going behind it. 

Edited by ChiQiGuy
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, ChiQiGuy said:

Thanks. It was more of a play on the British word Cheeky (chiqi). :D I usually come up with very bland boring names and was quite pleased with this one. 

:lol: I like the name.

EDIT: Adding that chi (Chee) and qi (ky) are what I have understood to be the energetic blood or streams of the body. That was really all I had going behind it. 

:huh: I thought chi and qi are merely different romanisations for the same 氣 . @ChiDragon might be kind enough to elucidate. 

Edited by Cobie

1 minute ago, Cobie said:

:huh: I thought chi and qi are merely different romanisations for the same 氣 . @ChiDragon might be kind enough to elucidate. 

Thanks 😁. I tend to read a lot of stuff so recalling the finer details on what words mean what or where what originates from where gets lost on me. 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, ChiQiGuy said:

Thanks 😁. I tend to read a lot of stuff so recalling the finer details on what words mean what or where what originates from where gets lost on me. 

Yes, understandable.

Edited by Cobie

38 minutes ago, Cobie said:

Yes. That is what you said they are.

• Thanks 1