Sign in to follow this  
whitecrane

Hello everyone

Hi everyone, I started learning Tai Chi and Qi Gong at a local school last year. The Qi Gong we do at the school includes 8 brocades, Shibashi and a little bit of ZZ and healing sounds, so overall it’s been a good intro and I’ve found it very enjoyable and invigorating. At home I’ve also been following the daily practice videos from Spring Forest and really like this style of Qi Gong too. 

I intended to go deeper with Spring Forest, but after doing some research I’ve decided I’d like to focus on Flying Phoenix this year, and I’ve joined this forum so I can read through the thread, but not sure how to access it now I’ve joined (?) 

I’m also considering taking a seminar with Authentic Neigong at some point, but before I involve another practice I want to make a start with FP and get a feel for how much time it requires daily. 

Anyway, I’ve being reading through the forum and appreciate the wealth of knowledge shared here, and look forward to participating in this community!

• Like 3

Welcome! You can access the Flying Phoenix thread here:

I do both Flying Phoenix and Authentic Neigong, I started FP first then joined Authentic Neigong around a month later. Right now I would say my daily practice of FP is up to an hour to an hour and a half, but you can do less if you like. I would say half an hour to 45 mins is quite reasonable.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this