shaq420

Ancient masters and You were wrong about Mopai

I figured it’s the new year so why not start it off with this post. I have seen constant criticism over the mopai students who learned the lower level lessons from Kosta and Jim and even that other guy who created his own forum, all of which were not “authorized” to teach.

Now hear me out, let’s start with ancient mopai masters who have attained high levels. Let’s look at their faults, for one, they didn’t want to teach someone outside of their skin color when they said no westerners. They came from a perspective of racism. Also, there was a vow of secrecy. This secrecy was justified as so it wouldn’t fall into the wrong hands. They came from a perspective of fear rather than abundance. So we know ancient masters hold racism and fear dearly to their heart. I don’t know much about the after life but I have listened to countless near death experiences and the people come from a perspective of abundance and love.

Now I say this to all the people “unauthorized” to practice mopai, do as you wish. Just like you decided to drive a car, there is a chance you may get into a wreck but if you do, it’s not the manufacturers fault. Practicing “unauthorized” mopai is like practicing any other religion or belief. You will do so at your own will as you have been given free will to believe whatever. And unfortunately for the ancient masters, they can’t stop you!

John Chang decided to show his abilities because he wanted to uplift the world to see what you could be capable of, something more than the limitations of this reality. There may be bad apples trying to attain these abilities and if they do so what? There will be just as many good apples to stop them. Just like there are many bad apples, practicing the hard martial arts or people getting guns. Stop trying to control the destiny of man and let the energy flow where your karma decides you should be. 

• Like 1

I thought the issue was that the practices Jim and Kostas taught weren't effective - copper wire to the butthole pooped away all the Qi

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Whether they were effective or not, I also sensed a lot of hatred towards those not authorized to practice. Everyone has the right to practice their own religion including worshipping idols.

• Like 1

On 1/1/2023 at 11:40 PM, shaq420 said:

Whether they were effective or not, I also sensed a lot of hatred towards those not authorized to practice. Everyone has the right to practice their own religion including worshipping idols.

Are you practicing mo pai?