Chang dao ling

Magnetic pressure between eyebrows

I am meditating on agna chakra i am having magnetic pressure between eyebrows. If this magnetic pressure disappeared i have many thoughts. When i have this magnetic pressure one day i did meditation 2 hours. My question is how i can increase this magnetic pressure

I recall reading of Yogananda on practicing concentration on the point between the eyebrows, stating that it helps to bring about the super-conscious state. 

https://yogananda.com.au/gita/gita0612-13.html

In the concentrated state of superconsciousness, that angle of vision is at the point between the eyebrows (the natural seat of will and concentration, and of divine perception, in the body). The aspirant who wants to produce the superconscious state, characterized by conscious relaxation of life energy from the senses, must learn to fix his eyes and their gaze at this center.

The Brahmakumaris consider the point between the eyebrows as the region where the soul is embedded. Consequently, concentration on this point is an important spiritual exercise for them so as to identify with the soul rather than as the body. 

They consider the human being in this manner as an eternal soul inhabiting a temporary body, and the spiritual focus being on soul-consciousness or identifying oneself as a soul rather than body-consciousness or identifying oneself as a body.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ajay0 said:

I recall reading of Yogananda on practicing concentration on the point between the eyebrows, stating that it helps to bring about the super-conscious state. 

https://yogananda.com.au/gita/gita0612-13.html

The Brahmakumaris consider the point between the eyebrows as the region where the soul is embedded. Consequently, concentration on this point is an important spiritual exercise for them so as to identify with the soul rather than as the body. 

They consider the human being in this manner as an eternal soul inhabiting a temporary body, and the spiritual focus being on soul-consciousness or identifying oneself as a soul rather than body-consciousness or identifying oneself as a body.

Thanks for answering. What meditation you practicing?