Zacison

Introduction and requesting advice

7 hours ago, Zacison said:

Mostly anchoring the breath calms down the buzzing sensation in the nerves, which I'll certainly take at the momentĀ :)

Ā 

Pleased to hear itĀ :)

Ā 

Personally, I find that breathing is a deceptively simple but really profound practice. It's taken me about five years of daily practice to get to the point where I feel my breathing is more or less relaxed, but I've still got a lot of work to do.

Ā 

Like someone said in another thread, it's important not to force it. I certainly made that mistake, wasting a lot of time trying to breathe the "right" way and only injecting more tension into the system.

Ā 

There's so much emotional tension that gets stored in the body. And it certainly feels to me like just as much ā€“ if not more ā€“ of it gets stored in the mechanism of breathing, as it does in the joints and muscles and sinews. Which would make sense if you consider how basic breathing is: the first thing you do when you emerge from your mother's womb, right?

Ā 

But the great thing about this stuff is that it works both ways. The emotional tension gets stored in the body. But if you work on relaxing the body, it releases the emotional tension.

Ā 

Like I said before, hang in there ;)Ā 

• Like 3

On 12/14/2022 at 2:28 AM, Barnaby said:

Re "Anchoring the breath", can you breathe all the way down to your belly in a relaxed way, or does the breath get trapped in the chest with a feeling of anxiety/discomfort? If it's the latter, then maybe it would be sensible to stop that too for the moment. No point adding more stress into the equation.

If it's the latter, then, just breathe down to the chest instead trying to force down to the belly(low dantian). Work your way down to the belly slowly little by little until it reaches the bottom. When the breath reaches the bottom of the belly, it was understood as "sink chi to the dantian(ę°£ę²ˆäø¹ē”°).

Hi everyone, following up from my earlier post, Iā€™m having a rough time of it and was hoping if anybody had any insight. I realize it may be a long shot, but if anybody has dealt with this I would appreciate you sharing.Ā The short version is that it feels like there is a buzzing sensation in my nerves, which has now escalated to feeling like my whole nervous system (and brain)Ā is on fire, constantly - or dipped in acid, or like plugging a fork into an outlet - choose your metaphor, itā€™s excruciating. Iā€™ve done some hormone tests, bloodwork, mris, which have all come back as normal. Iā€™m trying to get in to see a neurologist, but thereā€™s a few month wait. The only thing that helps relieve the pain is extremely high doses of l-theanine, but that just masks the symptoms. I think some neurotransmitters might have been whacked out of balance in the original incident, and I donā€™t know how to put them back.Ā Iā€™mĀ thoroughly stumped from a western medical point of view so far, and Iā€™m at my wits end. It feels like I canā€™t even go to the hospital for relief, since they havenā€™t found anything wrong so far. Itā€™s infuriating, and I just want to get healthy.Ā Is it possible Iā€™ve accidentally tapped into a pocket of Yang qi somewhere due to the original stress incident?Ā I have been doing the anchoring the breath practice which helps a tiny bit,Ā but the buzzing is always there.Ā Does anybody have any experience with this type of pain? Does anybody know of a good Chinese medical practitioner in Austin Tx?Ā I would greatly appreciate any help šŸ™

1 hour ago, Zacison said:

hoping if anybody had any insight....Constant lower back pain, like a deep bruising aching feeling....diagnosed me with kidney yin depletion as well as some form of liver qi stagnation.

Ā 

Your back pain and energy depletion look to be the result of parasitic entities across the lower back and across the liver, also on the head limiting brain thoughts.

Ā 

I suspect the entities have permission.Ā  Perhaps you have done bad things or stayed in bad situations and not properly dealt with the results .

Ā 

Meanwhile put your attention in your heart and push heart-light to each of those sites/entities twice a day for a total of 20 minutes

Ā 

Let me know how you go.