The Way Of godhood

virtue and emptiness

I would like information on the way of virtue and cultivating emptiness as the path of enlightenment. My spirit intuitively feels pulled to the way of buddhism. Which is cultivating virtue through acts of charity and virtuous being, and cultivating purity of being in thought, word, and deed, while cultivating emptiness in returning to original consciousness. I am not claiming there is one way, but this is the path I feel I resonate with. I would like those on the path as well to please share insight. Thank you.

• Like 4

More discussion of cultivating virtue could even lead to a more charitable atmosphere in the other discussions posted around here. Most welcome, Way.

Edited by Sketch
  • Like 1

On 28/11/2022 at 11:06 PM, The Way Of godhood said:

I would like information on the way of virtue and cultivating emptiness as the path of enlightenment. My spirit intuitively feels pulled to the way of buddhism. Which is cultivating virtue through acts of charity and virtuous being, and cultivating purity of being in thought, word, and deed, while cultivating emptiness in returning to original consciousness. I am not claiming there is one way, but this is the path I feel I resonate with. I would like those on the path as well to please share insight. Thank you.

Check this book out: 

Let the Radiant Yang Shine Forth: Lectures on Virtue - Yiu Yousheng

On 12/2/2022 at 9:30 AM, Sketch said:

More discussion of cultivating virtue could even lead to a more charitable atmosphere in the other discussions posted around here. Most welcome, Way.

Thank you. I just want to be a holy god-man on the path of Virtue and godhood, beyond all the vices of ego or lower self. I guess this is subjective dependent upon personal beliefs as well. But it's what I want for myself.