Sign in to follow this  
Mithras

Bad Luck?

I have a hard time distinguishing sanity from bad luck, but in all truth it’s so hard to collect without some illness in constitution.

I just don’t get it, I feel like my fortune is too stable?

I could use some tarots or fortunes told here, I’m really confused how people are getting older when chemicals can illuminate. Are humans really afraid of birds?

It’s just hard to think around these constants.

What does illness in constitution actually describe?

Q-Language is a pattern that suggests you cannot think of questions for longer

Edited by Mithras

Hi Mithras,

Illness can come when young, but you expect failing health when old,.

When you are old you can think all your experience is wasted on the young, who go out to make their own mistakes, a bit like the questions of the Sphinx.

What walks on 4 legs in the morning, 2 legs at noon and 3 legs at sunset?

Be happy with simple pleasures and enjoy being a philosopher.

• Like 1

On 11/15/2022 at 1:41 AM, Lairg said:

What makes you think that "illness in constitution" is bad luck?

I guess it isn’t. I more so meant that it’s like I have to accumulate diseases to even receive. It really only makes sense in a broader sense though if nothing else was there and it was only doubt.

I just don’t get why I would want to get older or even wake up. It’s like a child can keep their eyes closed and measure no need for natural resources. Whereas I just take from creation and burden my self with my eyes.  I just feel so Ill to be here, all the while bliss seems to be the only response for sustained pleasure. Not even as a nature conservationists, I don’t know why I would be so hurtful to myself to not allow myself to rest in imaginary palaces and partake freely. I must have had some reason, albeit I don’t like having to be serious just to cultivate.

Somehow I even closed off the option of pursuing romance here, I don’t even know how I ended up seeing pretty women in fiction realms but it’s somewhat hard to think about why I would want to be here instead of heaven. In truth it’s a bit embarrassing to mention, I never really thought attraction was real but I never realized celibacy could be so amusing.

As far as I’m certain karma hasn’t really left any sticks and I don’t really see why I would hurt myself either. 

22 hours ago, Archaeoastronomer (Archi) said:

Hi Mithras,

Illness can come when young, but you expect failing health when old,.

When you are old you can think all your experience is wasted on the young, who go out to make their own mistakes, a bit like the questions of the Sphinx.

What walks on 4 legs in the morning, 2 legs at noon and 3 legs at sunset?

Be happy with simple pleasures and enjoy being a philosopher.

I can get it. I’m not a really good cultivator or daoist. I at least was a bit suicidal before and it was for my benefit because now I find it hard to be lazy. And I don’t mean that in a tense manner, it’s like you’re just easily aware of life. Its an odd feeling it felt like I could talk to the world and it would always listen when I was hurt. Things feel softer now I just find it hard to communicate across the stars like I used to.

A philosopher doesn’t seem bad life to aim for but I’d rather be a siddhi abuser who keeps losing his siddhis before he has them haha

Edited by Mithras

3 hours ago, Mithras said:

I just feel so Ill to be here

Often there are energy and intelligence issues that drive physical illness.

• Like 1

On 15/11/2022 at 4:21 PM, Mithras said:

I have a hard time distinguishing sanity from bad luck, but in all truth it’s so hard to collect without some illness in constitution.

I just don’t get it, I feel like my fortune is too stable?

I could use some tarots or fortunes told here, I’m really confused how people are getting older when chemicals can illuminate.

The answer was the Trump ;  'Adjustment'   

On 15/11/2022 at 4:21 PM, Mithras said:

Are humans really afraid of birds?

The answer was the three of cups ; celebration and abundance (on the emotional level ) . 

• Thanks 1

I find it kind of hard to celebrate should I try receiving or letting loose?

i have somewhat of an issue where the more I meditate the harder it is for me to get inebriated. Whereas everytime I seem to reach success in meditation it’s like I get woken up or kicked out.

4 hours ago, Mithras said:

I find it kind of hard to celebrate should I try receiving or letting loose?

Thats up to you .  But the answer of 'abundance'  was to the question you asked  about  humans being afraid of birds .

You seem  confused lately .

4 hours ago, Mithras said:

i have somewhat of an issue where the more I meditate the harder it is for me to get inebriated. Whereas everytime I seem to reach success in meditation it’s like I get woken up or kicked out.

Just confused, I had a strong spiritual run up a few months ago and honestly it was hard to cycle out of it. I feel a lot better lately, but I’m still a bit sad. I don’t expect a career life anymore nor do I think I’ll even finish college. From the perspective of the soul it’s not bad to think about I guess, as long as it doesn’t mess with others.

I’m grateful at least for sanity and a pleasant place to think about these things slowly. For a while I was losing my sense of privacy pretty badly, but now I feel really reset.

Edited by Mithras

1 hour ago, Mithras said:

I feel a lot better lately, but I’m still a bit sad.

There is sad energy condensed around your solar plexus. 

Send light from your heart to the Earth Mother (planetary elemental) and ask her to take away the sad energy.  

You can visualize a tube/straw coming from inside the planet.  Put the straw into the grey cloud around your solar plexus and ask the Earth Mother to suck out the energy.

The same technique works for excess heat, coldness etc

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Lairg said:

There is sad energy condensed around your solar plexus. 

Send light from your heart to the Earth Mother (planetary elemental) and ask her to take away the sad energy.  

You can visualize a tube/straw coming from inside the planet.  Put the straw into the grey cloud around your solar plexus and ask the Earth Mother to suck out the energy.

The same technique works for excess heat, coldness etc

I'll try this, thank you. I've never actually done something like this so I'll see how it goes.

17 hours ago, Lairg said:

Did it work?

I had different results than expected, but it has been a better start. I just don’t like punishing myself for negatives, the grey clouds seem so hurt already why would I even offer them.

I think meditation can work with what I’m going for, maybe I just have to be there to experience it.

Edited by Mithras

21 minutes ago, Mithras said:

the grey clouds seem so hurt already why would I even offer them.

Energy that has been used by humans is more refined than before and is valued by Nature.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this