waterdrop

Your thoguhts about a YES/NO oracle (like tossing a cion) ?

What are peoples thoughts on a yes/no oracle ?       

asking maybe also about i-ching  direct answers of yes no  (not ones with interpretation - not like "stopping to train will cause your health go bad , continuation brings good fortune "  but  "should i keep training?"   reply "yes") 

and asking about other types of oracles  that maybe can give more direct answers the the yijing ?        

should i go to this event ?  flip a coin ...  should i take drugs and kill some people ? flip a coin  ....   should i buy this product ?  flip a coin ...  if i order this product will it be broken ? flip a coin .........  what is the problem with that ? why it doesnt work ?                         (or maybe if 1 coin is some satistical issue  than maybe flip more coins ... maybe 3 o4  or even a 100) 

Usefully flipping a coin probably needs:

- a competent sponsor willing to assist the tosser

- the tosser making contact with the sponsor at the time of tossing

- the sponsor considering a response worthwhile at that time

If the tosser is looking to gain personal advantage, it may be better to seek a dark sponsor that does not extract too great a price for cooperation

I used to use the I Ching many years ago with a lot of success.

Recently I used it again to find a proper place to live - very pleased.

Since then I have taken interest in the intelligence behind the I Ching.   I see two intelligences - a male and a female.  Perhaps they are the yin and yang of a single intelligence.  They seem happy for me to use a pendulum for yes-no-maybe answers

They are higher devas with strong rhythmic qualities - connected to the life force of this planet.  They have responsibilities across both physical and non-physical species.

The oracle work is a small educational component of their functions

Their energy is around the planet but with various focal points over north west China for the relevant life forms. 

http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseofthesun/ET/devas.htm

https://slife.org/deva-in-buddhism/

Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but my attention just got drawn to the Yijing section...

Anyone remember this? Seems germane to the OP somehow... :)

The_Dice_Man_(Rhinehart_novel_-_cover_art).jpg

Edited by Barnaby