NaturalStyle

Hello everyone

I’ve enjoyed reading this forum for a while and now i want to be more involved. 

I’ve been on the spiral path some before i was born and here I am, for the past few years, at this interesting junction of Buddhism, Daoism, Qi Gong, Nei Gong, etc. 

Thanks for the welcome and look forward to learning and chatting :)

• Like 1

On 06/09/2022 at 8:08 PM, NaturalStyle said:

… I’ve been on the spiral path some before i was born …

Hi NaturalStyle. Welcome to the forum. :) That sounds interesting, do you have memories from before you were born?

Edited by Cobie
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Cobie :)

i meant to write “spiritual” not “spiral” but i suppose they’re actually the same thing [smile]

It depends what you mean by memories. Not discrete snippets based on “my” experience. I would call them heart-based notions or feelings. It’s very hard to put into words, but often things in this life will recall deeper older things - and when that happens it feels like a confirmation. Very natural and unexciting actually. And it’s not so much that they reference specific past lives, although that has happened in a dream once, moreso a place outside of or beyond time. 

One specific one that is two impossibly gigantic spheres touching, almost grinding against each other. They encompass everything, including me.

I have no idea what this means yet, only that it’s a symbol that has been with ‘’me” for ages. And that the meaning of it is very very significant… 

• Thanks 1