sarlou

new member hello

Hello

I am looking to  begin to immerse myself  into qigong. I have been looking a lot at Lee Holden - and see that his lineage mainly comes from Chia Mantak. I have been reading reviews a little and came across Flying Pheonix Qigong and your site here. Where would you recomend I start please. I am based in the Uk and am mainly looking to start online at the moment with contact with the teacher somehow too. Thank you! kind wishes Sarah

• Like 1

22 hours ago, sarlou said:

Hello

I am looking to  begin to immerse myself  into qigong. I have been looking a lot at Lee Holden - and see that his lineage mainly comes from Chia Mantak. I have been reading reviews a little and came across Flying Pheonix Qigong and your site here. Where would you recomend I start please. I am based in the Uk and am mainly looking to start online at the moment with contact with the teacher somehow too. Thank you! kind wishes Sarah

Hi Sarah, I’m in the UK and do Flying Phoenix too. You should start by getting the videos off the Flying Phoenix website to learn from: http://www.taichimania.com/chikung_catalog.html

I will send Sifu Terry’s email to you in a private message so you can contact him. 

• Like 1