Sign in to follow this  
helpfuldemon

Post your stories of encounters with the supernatural!

I know this may be a sensitive subject for some, but for those brave souls that want to share what extraordinary things they have experienced, please do so!  I know I can't be the only one with stories.

• Like 1

There is nothing supernatural in this world, only a lack of knowledge or ignorance (or both). 

For a blind man to see something may feel extraordinary. Similarly, for a virgin to have sexual contact or for a beggar to get wealth. Some people feel special when they sense qi for the first time. For a person who lived thousands of years in the past, airplanes and cars would be supernatural.

For an Adept of Ancient Arts, interaction with multidimensional reality, sentient beings of other worlds, higher energies, and having siddhis are day-to-day activities. It is not any more supernatural activity than making a toast for breakfast

• Like 2

Once after a meditation retreat, one of the TIbetan Buddhist deities that we had been supplicating visited me at my house after the retreat.  She didn't appear to me in physical form, but rather she came in "mind- form".  Here is the way it happened.  Get home from the retreat, laying in bed.  Body starts shaking rapidly for no reason, vibrating and moving around like crazy.  Then my mind went into the deepest state of meditative bliss I've had - a combination of boundless love and samadhi.  I realized that this wasn't my own doing because it seemed like someone had put my mind in that state.  Sure enough, the deity began to speak to me telepathically - it was her who put my mind in samadhi.  She said very clearly: "[I am] Yeshe Tsogyal."  Then she said: "on the path to enlightenment, there will always be obstacles, but suffering is optional." As she spoke, she radiated the most loving joyful energy - it was truly a wondrous experience.

Later, a few years later, a piece of paper with a note to me manifested on my desk out of thin air - I don't know if it was her.  The note said: "Let's go out on a good note. Focus on wellness, health.  If all else fails, recite the mantras." Then it had a little Buddha figure drawn on the bottom.  It was all perfectly drawn in excellent handwriting in blue ink.  I saved the note for about a year, then I thought you know if I show this to people no one's going to believe me - so I tossed it in the garbage.  The way I know that the note had manifested there is: number one I was fully within my right mind at the time and I did not write the note, number two I was the only one in the house and no one else could have gotten in between the time I left my desk and the time it took for me to go back to the desk to find the note.  Also, no one that had access to the house had similar handwriting to the note - and the handwriting was particularly excellent.  To be honest, seeing the manifested note scared the crap out of me - I simply was not prepared for an object to manifest out of thin air.  It reminds me of a story of Gehlek Rinpoche who had a supernatural event happen where his mala flew 20 feet out of his hand and land on the hands of a giant statue.  He said he felt tremendous fear.

Edited by Inner Alchemy
  • Like 1

I've heard the hatching and development of larvae on the mental level while fully awake. These things are created by every person, they're kind of like greedy little beings that arise out of intense emotional thinking and feed off of it too.  So the more you think in that way the more they develop - kinda makes sense of the whole thoughts are things idea...  the more you think about something specific and intensely the more energy you give that idea and since you are it's source and it doesn't want to die - it clings to to you.  

I've created schemata. 

I've seen a spectral blue wolf protecting my house. 

I've been freaked out by devils through my radio. 

I've been sent notes in the mail inspired by God, from people whom I've never met who had no way of knowing my address.   

I've telepathically planted thoughts in peoples minds, which led them to do things.  

I've charged the sun with my energy and have cast away storms.  

I've manifested mental fluid out from my body and shaped it through thought/imagination to become objects.

I've spontaneously manifested rocks out of thin air.  

I've inspired the wind to rock the trees.  

I've cracked objects with thought waves. 

I've used visualization to cause events that did happen.  

...Best thing about all of this - helpfuldemon; I did it all by myself.  I didn't have to use or associate with any demons or angels or anything.  Just me, my true nature, and the laws of the invisible world.  

• Thanks 1

In 1977 i lived in Enfield near London as you can see below:-

pw5bb65a13.png

In april of that year i joined the Ghost Club, i was still in training when i found that there was a case to be investigated very close to where i was living, i was taken on as a junior investigator in November 1977, what i saw there in Green Street, Enfield, still chills me 45 years later, i don't have any explanation as an investigator.

vt5bb659d0.png

fv5e0f60fd.png

• Like 1

Newspaper reports about the Enfield poltergeist below:-

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2054842/Enfield-Poltergeist-The-amazing-story-11-year-old-North-London-girl-levitated-bed.html

The Enfield Haunting was my first case, i had some jurisdiction as i lived in Enfield.
The link below is a tape recording that i verify is 11 year old Janet Hodgson speaking in a very bassy male voice, that i still find disturbing:-

I have to be careful regarding my observations with Janet aged 11 who spoke in a gruff male bassy voice. Could it have been a hoax? When adult women are trained for a deep singing voice, it is possible, please listen to female Mongolian throat singers on link below, however i did learn as much as i could from Janet, there wasn't any singing training, my thoughts were for a child to shout and speak in a deep male voice, which she did for more than an hour at a time would have damaged a young girls throat, which surprisingly did not happen.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=mongolian+female+throat+singing+youtube&docid=608022216922381291&mid=1A98B1520D7906C60A5A1A98B1520D7906C60A5A&view=detail&FORM=VIRE

It wasn't easy joining the Ghost Club in 1977, in fact new members were by invitation, and scrutinized by senior members, it was very easy to get "Black Balled".

It must of been reading about a friend's obituary that focused my mind about events that happened over 45 years ago, and nearly dying with a broken spine, which tends to make you write about your life, for many years it wasn't something i wanted to remember, it still gives me the chills!
It was a few years ago i noticed Guy Lyon Playfair had died, i hadn't contacted him in years, but i was involved with him all those years ago. Although i was a junior paranormal investigator, i was more attached to Maurice Grosse, as we both lived in Enfield, he died in 2006, so it seems i'm one of few investigators left being an eye witness to strange events that started in autumn 1977 in a council house, being 284 Green Street, Enfield, Middlesex, a suburb of London.

Both Maurice Grosse and Guy Lyon Playfair were members of the Ghost Club and the Society of Psychical Research (SPR). I was only a member of the Ghost Club in 1977, the obituary is on link below:-

https://www.spr.ac.uk/news/guy-lyon-playfair-1935-2018

Sign in to follow this