Karlos

Starting to practice flying phoenix qigong

Hi everyone ,I started 2-3 months ago to practice flying phoenix qigong .I bought  Sifu Terry Dunn DVD volume 1-2 ,and I would love to have access to the forum to exchange information about this qi gong system and other practices …

• Like 4

Hi Karlos. Welcome to the forum. I just put ‘Flying Phoenix’ in the ‘search’ and it came up with loads of posts, so you’re in the right place. Enjoy. :)

Edited by Cobie

On 02/07/2022 at 5:08 PM, Karlos said:

Hi everyone ,I started 2-3 months ago to practice flying phoenix qigong .I bought  Sifu Terry Dunn DVD volume 1-2 ,and I would love to have access to the forum to exchange information about this qi gong system and other practices …

Hi Karlos, how are you enjoying Flying Phoenix? Please post on the thread here:

• Like 1

I enjoy a lot the practice it give me a nice feeling of relaxation .I am looking forward to practice the next volumes of flying phoenix qigong 😃🙏🏽

• Like 1

Hello I hope you are all well !

I want to ask for how long you hold the standing meditations postures in volume one for maximum benefits ?

when doing the monk gazing at the moon standing pose I have jerking movements ,that’s mean that I should concentrate more in this posture? 🙏🏽