Sign in to follow this  
Nungali

DANG !

The Libertarian thread I posted in, and wanted to post more in, got moved to Current Events  ?

I have been avoiding going there  and dont want to 'sign up' just for that .  But I am wondering why  it got moved ?

Why move a whole thread when it wasnt moved there due to the OP ?  if the first few posts, especially the first is  allowable in other forums , that seems to indicate subsequent posts where not .  Should the whole thread be moved because subsequent  posters didnt follow guidelines  ?

Now I guess I have posted in a forum I didnt want to go to  ..... oh well,  if any one tries to knock on that door - nobody home .

18 hours ago, silent thunder said:

Moved due to thread topic being about Politics I would guess.

correct

19 hours ago, Nungali said:

The Libertarian thread I posted in, and wanted to post more in, got moved to Current Events  ?

But I am wondering why  it got moved ?

Why move a whole thread when it wasnt moved there due to the OP ?  if the first few posts, especially the first is  allowable in other forums , that seems to indicate subsequent posts where not .  Should the whole thread be moved because subsequent  posters didnt follow guidelines  ?

The OP or subsequent posts were not concerning. Yet, once I noticed the thread, saw it was political in nature, I moved it.

We don't have AI monitoring thread content here, we do it the old fashioned tedious way.

So mod reaction time will vary.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this