Rhein

Asking Questions

Last night, when i was in meditating, in state of nothing but watching oneself, the center of my forehead become so hot and i force myself to stop, because i think i might become crazy, i just want to ask if what is happening with my forehead?

sorry if I was asking this question, I just don't have anyone to guide me nor teach me...

Edited by Rhein

11 hours ago, Rhein said:

Last night, when i was in meditating, in state of nothing but watching oneself, the center of my forehead become so hot and i force myself to stop, because i think i might become crazy, i just want to ask if what is happening with my forehead?

sorry if I was asking this question, I just don't have anyone to guide me nor teach me...

Were you focusing on that area? Or elsewhere?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Shadow_self said:

Were you focusing on that area? Or elsewhere?

no, i feel like floating(becoming numb) first then it's suddenly became hot

It was so hot due to excessive Qi build up in the head. You got to do heaps and heaps of grounding work. The whole planet is ungrounded due to excessive thinking and now with all of this technology is exacerbating the problem.

When you open a meridian properly you'll feet it as energy moving along sn specific pathway, eg. limb, and the following release which could be emotional, way of thinking (you change for better), Qi block dissolving, heat release...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Gerard said:

It was so hot due to excessive Qi build up in the head. You got to do heaps and heaps of grounding work. The whole planet is ungrounded due to excessive thinking and now with all of this technology is exacerbating the problem.

When you open a meridian properly you'll feet it as energy moving along sn specific pathway, eg. limb, and the following release which could be emotional, way of thinking (you change for better), Qi block dissolving, heat release...

ah, so that how it is...

btw, thank you for responding that's a lot of help

Edited by Rhein

13 hours ago, Rhein said:

no, i feel like floating(becoming numb) first then it's suddenly became hot

Qi likes to go up....You really should not be trying to practice without some kind of guidance.

There is plenty of good material available (that wont cause you harm) for free if you cannot afford a teacher. Believe it or not...it could take you a lot farther than you realize into a process if you keep at it. 

Start by watching this

Then begin practicing this...

Add this in for good measure

On top of that go and get some exercise...and be careful in future :)