Sign in to follow this  
Nungali

Easter

Went to local shop today ; 'Good' Friday.  I heard shop guy reminding younger assistant ; 'Remember today is Good Friday , we can not sell alcohol today, its illegal ."

Me ; " It is ? "   ... Apparently so .  I could have bought it yesterday and got shit faced today  :)   But no BUYING it today  .... as if people didnt have a stash ready  :D .

No , no drinking alcohol , its Easter  .... instead you should be eating a chocolate egg that came from a rabbit . 

• Haha 1

On 15/04/2022 at 1:02 PM, silent thunder said:

Don't forget to pretend to eat his body and drink his blood... cringe

If that is all the priests are trying to get you to eat .... you lucky !   ... and poor old Aleister  got into big trubs for only eating a little bit of  .......   you know .  ;) 

I've had it !  I'm going back to the graveyard for my guts and brain stew ..... at least I know what's really in that .

• Haha 1

We still hide eggs for our son.  This morning I wandered over to a candle holder wondering what weird candle was in it, to discover an easter egg my wife hid there last night for him to find.  Oh right!  Easter eggs!  My wife is pure awesome.  Clever and loving is an awesome combination.

She uses the big plastic eggs and fills them with little collectible miniatures and candy.

Last year was minecraft and mnm's.

This year it was mini twix/kitkat and dungeons and dragons miniatures.

They are currently arrayed for battle on the sidebar table.  We'll get the dice out later and see how it plays out.

Happy Rebirth Bums.

• Like 2

On 15.4.2022 at 4:51 AM, Nungali said:

Went to local shop today ; 'Good' Friday.  I heard shop guy reminding younger assistant ; 'Remember today is Good Friday , we can not sell alcohol today, its illegal ."

Me ; " It is ? "   ... Apparently so .  I could have bought it yesterday and got shit faced today  :)   But no BUYING it today  .... as if people didnt have a stash ready  :D .

No , no drinking alcohol , its Easter  .... instead you should be eating a chocolate egg that came from a rabbit . 

It's just to make sure that the Easter bunny stays sober!

stock-vector-cartoon-easter-drunken-bunn

Happy Easter, Buns Bums!

• Haha 1

My friend loves the red dragon fruit I grow  ....  easter ,  but is trying to watch her weight, so I carefully trimmed the 'flaps' off the outside of the fruit and made it egg shaped  and wrapped it in foil , for her 'easter egg '  .

Then she never showed up - guess I have it for breakfast .

- I bet the easter bunny is glad that he does not have to lay these

dragon-fruit.jpg

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

Sign in to follow this