awaken

呂祖百字銘One hundred words by Lu Zu

呂祖百字銘(建構中)
藍石以無為法角度翻譯

養氣忘言守 降心為不為 動靜知宗祖 無事更尋誰

養氣之道在於忘記刻意去守,降心之道在於不為,無人為干預,不管是動功或者靜功都知道心神的運作,起心動念都清楚,在功態當中,不需要去追逐尋找什麼特殊的現象。

真常須應物 應物要不迷 不迷性自住 性住氣自回

真常就是道,那應物是什麼意思呢?我們看一下註解。
順應事物。《莊子·知北游》:“邀於此者,四枝彊,思慮恂達,耳目聰明,其用心不勞,其應物無方。” 鍾泰 發微:“‘應物無方’,言不執滯也。”《史記·太史公自序》:“與時遷移,應物變化,立俗施事,無所不宜。” 宋 歐陽修 《道無常名說》:“無常以應物為功,有常以執道為本。”《西游記》第二回:“這猴王自從了道之后,身上有八萬四千毛羽,根根能變,應物隨心。”
上面這段摘自『漢語網』,應物的意思是順應事物,來源應該是莊子知北游『應物無方』。
根據百度的翻譯,「應物無方」翻譯成「順應外物不拘定規」。
但是我們看莊子這段話,他原話的意思是孔子向老子請教什麼是道,老子說到這段的時候,意思是說符合道的人是 “邀於此者,四枝彊,思慮恂達,耳目聰明,其用心不勞,其應物無方。”所以在這邊雖然呂祖只提到了「應物」兩字,但是我們從莊子原文知道,他的意思是符合道(真常)的人必須要這樣,而『應物』兩字就是簡短的代替了莊子的這一大段話。

『孔子問於老聃曰:“今日晏閒,敢問至道。”老聃曰:“汝齊戒,疏瀹而心,澡雪而精神,掊擊而知。夫道,窅然難言哉!將為汝言其崖略:夫昭昭生於冥冥,有倫生於無形,精神生於道,形本生於精,而萬物以形相生。故九竅者胎生,八竅者卵生。其來無跡,其往無崖,無門無房,四達之皇皇也。邀於此者,四肢強,思慮恂達,耳目聰明。其用心不勞,其應物無方,天不得不高,地不得不廣,日月不得不行,萬物不得不昌,此其道與!且夫博之不必知,辯之不必慧,聖人以斷之矣!若夫益之而不加益,損之而不加損者,聖人之所保也。淵淵乎其若海,魏魏乎其終則復始也。運量萬物而不匱。則君子之道,彼其外與!萬物皆往資焉而不匱。此其道與!』

百度翻譯為『
孔子對老聃説:“今天安居閒暇,我冒昧地向你請教至道。”老聃説:“你先得齋戒靜心,再疏通你的心靈,清掃你的精神,破除你的才智!大道,真是深奧神妙難以言表啊!不過我將為你説個大概。
“明亮的東西產生於昏暗,具有形體的東西產生於無形,精神產生於道,形質產生於精微之氣。萬物全都憑藉形體而誕生,所以,具有九個孔竅的動物是胎生的,具有八個孔竅的動物是卵生的。它的來臨沒有蹤跡,它的離去沒有邊界,不知從哪兒進出、在哪兒停留,通向廣闊無垠的四面八方。遵循這種情況的人,四肢強健,思慮通達,耳目靈敏,運用心思不會勞頓,順應外物不拘定規。天不從它那兒獲得什麼便不會高遠,地不從那兒獲得什麼便不會廣大,太陽和月亮不能從那兒獲得什麼便不會運行,萬物不能從那兒獲得什麼便不會昌盛,這恐怕就是道啊!
“再説博讀經典的人不一定懂得真正的道理,善於辯論的人不一定就格外聰明,聖人因而斷然割棄上述種種做法。至於增多了卻不像是更加增加,減少了卻不像是有所減少,那便是聖人所要持守的東西。深邃莫測呀它像大海一樣,高大神奇呀它沒有終結也沒有開始,萬物的運動全在它的範圍之內,而且從不曾缺少什麼。那麼,世俗君子所談論的大道,恐怕都是些皮毛啊!萬物全都從它那裏獲取生命的資助,而且從不匱乏,這恐怕就是道啊!』

所以雖然只有短短的五個字,真常須應物,但是卻包含了整段莊子的精神,而這段莊子又來源自老子和孔子的對話,等於是老子,孔子,莊子,呂祖都包含在這『真常須應物』裡面了。

簡而言之,道必須要順應萬物。

昨天看呂祖的百字銘,第二段第一句就提到『真常須應物』,這句話的來源是『莊子』『知北遊』。
孔子請教老子至道,老子開頭便說『汝齊戒,疏瀹而心』。你要齋戒,疏通你的心。汝就是你,而就是爾,也是你。瀹就是疏通。疏瀹就是疏通。『疏瀹而心』就是疏通你的心。這句話太重要了。而且我相信沒幾個人看得懂老子在講什麼。
老子這句話講的就是開啟『心竅』,疏通心,就是開啟心竅。
我們練丹道,陰陽反覆,都是為了化解心竅當中的陰。只有心竅當中的陰化解殆盡之後。才能夠產生『陰盡陽純』的三階段陽生。
所以練功練到一個程度之後,會發現大部分的氣機作用,都在疏通心竅,都在化陰。除了化陰之外,幾乎沒有別的任務了。
陽氣行走之後,入陰化陰。然後等待陽生的機會。整個丹道的練習如此而已。

這個應物雖然只是兩個字,但是卻是呂祖從莊子當中擷取出來代表老子說的整個修煉的過程,用『應物』順應萬物來做為一個簡稱。也就是道法自然,萬物自然生長,順隨萬物之意。但是呂祖後面講了一個很大的重點,『不迷』,在修煉的過程中,如果迷於種種現象,那就練不到後面去了。所以『應物要不迷』是一個很大的重點。

例如出現氣感,就沈迷於氣感,搬運法就是代表。例如出現光感,就沈迷於光感,太乙金華宗旨就是代表。雖然搬運法跟太乙金華宗旨在實務上都有練出成績,但是沒有做到『應物要不迷』,因此也卡在一個範圍內,無法脫身。

awaken translates from the perspective of Wu-wei 
Nourish your qi, forget your words, keep your heart down, don’t do anything, know your ancestors when you move and still, who to look for if you have nothing to do
The way to raise qi lies in forgetting to guard it deliberately, the way to lower the mind lies in not doing anything, no one intervenes, whether it is active or static gong, one knows the workings of the mind, and the mind is clear when it arises. what a special phenomenon.
Really need to respond to things
The truth is the Tao, so what does it mean? Let's look at the annotations.
https://www.chinesewords.org/dict/96891-862.html
conform to things. "Zhuangzi: Journey to the North": "The person invited here is strong in four branches, strong in thought and consideration, intelligent in ears and eyes, and his heart is not labored, and his response to things has no way." It is also stagnant." "Records of the Grand Historian, Tai Shigong's Self-Preface": "Transfer with the times, respond to changes in things, establish customs and do things, everything is suitable." Song Ouyang Xiu's "Road Impermanence Names": "impermanence is based on responding to things, there are Always follow the Tao." The second chapter of "Journey to the West": "This Monkey King has 84,000 feathers on his body since he became Tao.
The above paragraph is excerpted from "Chinese Net". Yingwu means conforming to things.
According to Baidu's translation, "according to things without prescriptions" translates into "according to external things without binding regulations".
But let’s look at this passage of Zhuangzi. His original meaning is that Confucius asked Laozi for advice on what Dao is. When Laozi said this, he meant that the person who conforms to Dao is “the one who invites here, the four branches are strong, and the thoughts are thoughtful. Da, his ears and eyes are smart, his mind is not laborious, and he has no way to respond to things." So here, although Lu Zu only mentioned the word "Yingwu", we know from Zhuangzi's original text that he meant it in line with the Tao (truly often ) people must do this, and the word "Yingwu" is a short replacement for this large passage of Zhuangzi.

"Confucius asked Lao Dan and said, "Today Yan Xian, dare to ask the Dao." Lao Dan said: "You keep your guard up, sober your mind, bathe in the snow and get your spirit, and you know it when you strike. The Dao is hard to describe. I will tell you a little bit about the cliff: Fu Zhaozhao was born in Mingming, Youlun was born in formless, spirit was born in Dao, shape was born in essence, and all things are born in shape. His coming has no trace, his going has no cliff, he has no door and no house, he is the emperor of all directions. Those who invite him here have strong limbs, good thinking, and smart ears and eyes. His heart is not laborious, and there is no way to respond to things, and God has no choice but to High, the earth has to be wide, the sun and the moon have to travel, and all things have to prosper. This is the way! And it is not necessary to know what is rich, and it is not necessary to be wise to argue. The sage should cut it off! Those who do not add damage are the protection of sages. Yuanyuan is like the sea, and Weiwei is like the end. It will return to the beginning. It can transport all things without lack. Then the way of the gentleman is the way of the gentleman! No shortage. This is the way!”

Baidu translates as "
Confucius said to Lao Dan: "Today I live in peace and leisure, I take the liberty to ask you for advice." Lao Dan said: "You must fast and meditate first, then clear your mind, cleanse your spirit, and destroy your intelligence! Dao, It's so mysterious and indescribable! But I'll give you a rough idea.
"Bright things are born out of darkness, things with form are born out of formless things, spirit is born out of Tao, and form is born out of subtle qi. All things are born from their bodies, so an animal with nine orifices is viviparous, and an animal with eight orifices is born. A perforated animal is oviparous. It comes without a trace, its departure has no boundaries, where it enters and exits, where it stays, leading to a vast expanse in all directions. Those who follow this condition have strong limbs and a well-rounded mind. , the ears and eyes are sensitive, the mind will not get tired, and the external things will not be rigid. If the sky does not get something from it, it will not be high and far, the earth will not be vast if it does not get something from it, and the sun and the moon will not get anything from it. Running, all things will not prosper if they can't get anything from there, I'm afraid this is the Tao!
"Besides, those who read the classics do not necessarily understand the real truth, and those who are good at debating do not necessarily have to be extraordinarily wise. Therefore, the sage renounced all the above-mentioned practices. As for the increase, it does not seem to increase, and the decrease does not seem to have What is diminished, that is what the sage holds. Profound and unfathomable, it is like the sea, tall and miraculous, it has no end and no beginning, the movement of all things is within its bounds, and it never lacks anything. Then "The Dao that the worldly gentleman talks about is probably just a little bit of fur! All things get their life support from it, and there is no shortage of it, this is probably the Dao!"

Therefore, although there are only five short words, it is often necessary to respond to things, but it contains the spirit of the whole paragraph of Zhuangzi, and this Zhuangzi is derived from the dialogue between Laozi and Confucius, which is equivalent to Laozi, Confucius, Zhuangzi, and Lu Zu. Included in this "really often must meet things".

In short, the Tao must conform to all things.

Yesterday, when I read Lu Zu's 100-character inscription, the first sentence of the second paragraph mentioned "the truth must be in accordance with things".
Confucius asked Laozi to be the best way, and Laozi said at the beginning, "You keep your precepts, and your heart is sparse." You have to fast and unclog your heart. You are you, and you are you. Ying is to dredge. To dredge is to dredge. "Shuying and heart" is to unclog your heart. This sentence is so important. And I believe that few people can understand what Lao Tzu is talking about.
What Lao Tzu said is to open the "heart orifice", to clear the heart is to open the heart orifice.
We practice alchemy, and the yin and yang are repeated, all to resolve the yin in the heart orifice. Only after the yin in the heart orifices is completely dissolved. Only then can the three-stage yang-sheng of "yin and yang be pure" be produced.
Therefore, after practicing the exercises to a certain level, you will find that most of the qi functions are dredging the heart orifices and transforming the yin. In addition to transforming Yin, there are almost no other tasks.
After the yang qi walks, it enters the yin and transforms into the yin. Then wait for the opportunity of Yangsheng. The whole Dan Dao practice is just that.

Although this Yingwu is only two words, it was extracted by Lu Zu from Zhuangzi to represent the whole process of cultivation as mentioned by Laozi, using "Yingwu" to conform to all things as an abbreviation. That is to say, Dao is natural, all things grow naturally, and follow the will of all things. But Lu Zu mentioned a big point later, "Don't get lost." In the process of cultivation, if you get lost in various phenomena, you won't be able to practice later. Therefore, "following things or not" is a big point.

For example, if there is a sense of qi, you are addicted to the sense of qi, and the handling method is the representative. For example, if there is a sense of light, you will be addicted to the sense of light. The purpose of Taiyi Jinhua is the representative. Although the handling method and the purpose of Taiyi Jinhua have been practiced in practice, they have not achieved "according to the object or not", so they are stuck in a range and cannot escape.

• Like 1

『應物』順應萬物,這個說法和大般若經的『萬法』非常的類似,講的都是各種現象,不管是道或者佛法都是同樣的順應各種現象,而不是刻意去操控各種現象。

『真常須應物,應物要不迷』,呂祖生在唐朝,已經是佛教盛行的時代了,或許是因為如此,呂祖在『應物』後面加上『不迷』,補充了丹道修煉過程中比較少提到的一個重點,就是『覺』。

『不迷性自住』,這話跟『知幻即離,離幻即覺』也有異曲同工之妙。

『性住氣自回』,這句話太重要了,說明了一個重點,氣是因為『性住』所以才『自回』,也就是『氣』是『結果』,是『性住』的結果,並非是『守竅』的結果。上一段的『養氣忘言守』已經很白話的說清楚了,『養氣』的訣竅是『忘言守』,而非『養氣言守』,而搬運法卻活生生的把『養氣忘言守』,應是瞎扯成『養氣言守』。

呂祖這句話又再一次打臉搬運法,氣怎麼產生的?就是『自回』,自己產生的。而且是『性住』才產生的。因此『性住』為本,『氣』為果。

"According to things" conforms to all things. This saying is very similar to the "All Dharmas" of the Great Prajna Sutra. It talks about various phenomena. Whether it is Taoism or Buddhism, it is the same to adapt to various phenomena, rather than deliberately manipulating various phenomena.
"It is often necessary to respond to things, but not to be confused." Lu Zu was born in the Tang Dynasty, which was already an era when Buddhism was prevalent. Perhaps because of this, Lu Zu added "not confused" after "accompanying things", supplementing Dan. A key point that is seldom mentioned in the process of Dao cultivation is "awareness".
"Do not be obsessed with one's own nature", this sentence is also similar to "removing from illusions, and becoming aware of illusions".
"Nature and Qi self-return", this sentence is too important, it explains a key point, Qi is "self-returning" because of "nature dwelling", that is, "Qi" is "result", it is "nature dwelling" As a result, it was not the result of "keeping one's mind". The "nourishing qi, forgetting words and guarding" in the previous paragraph has already been clearly stated in the vernacular. The secret of "nourishing qi" is "forgetting words and guarding", not "nourishing qi and keeping words", but the method of conveying is a living method of "nourishing qi and forgetting words and guarding". , it should be nonsense as "nourishing qi and keeping words".
Lu Zu's words once again slapped the face and carried the method. How did the anger come about? It is "self-recovery", self-generated. And it is only produced by "sex living". Therefore, "nature dwelling" is the foundation, and "breath" is the fruit.

我們從呂祖百字銘的開頭兩段話,就看到呂祖很響亮的打了搬運法兩個巴掌,難怪搬運法氣不過,搞出一個虛擬人物鍾離權當充當呂祖的老師,還假造『鍾呂傳道集』。

From the first two paragraphs of Lu Zu's Hundred Characters Inscription, we can see that Lu Zu slapped the handling method very loudly.
No wonder the handling method
Create a virtual character Zhong Liquan to act as Lu Zu's teacher
They also faked the "Collection of Missionaries Zhonglu".
Edited by awaken

呂祖百字銘非常重要

你要知道你練的方法是對還是錯

你就要看這首詩

懂了這首詩才不會被誤導到錯誤的方法

像是以特定的路線來繞行氣

這是非常錯誤的方法

你練了很久繞不過去

絕對不是你的錯

而是這種方法是錯誤的方法

真正的練法是『性住氣自回』

意思是當你的內心的方向是對的,氣就會自動產生

所以各位要注意『自』這個字的含義

就是自動產生的意思

並不是你使用後天意念去驅使氣的產生

現在很多老師教的方法是使用後天意念去驅動氣

並且讓氣繞行在特定的路線

這是非常致命的錯誤

會把你導向完全錯誤的方向

Lu Zu's hundred-character inscription is very important

You need to know if you're doing it right or wrong

you have to read this poem

Know the poem so you won't be misled into the wrong way

like detouring the air in a specific route

This is very wrong approach

You've been practicing for a long time and you can't get around

definitely not your fault

but this approach is the wrong approach

The real training method is "Sex and Qi and Self-recovery"

It means that when your inner direction is right, qi will be generated automatically

So you should pay attention to the meaning of the word "self"

it means automatically

It's not that you use acquired thoughts to drive the generation of qi

The method taught by many teachers now is to use acquired thoughts to drive qi

and let the qi go around a specific route

this is very fatal error

will lead you in the completely wrong direction

藍石好:

您在別的帖子中説了:

On 5/1/2022 at 10:07 PM, awaken said:

我在這裡花費這麼大力氣講道

不是為了金錢

我不要你一毛錢

我只要你做一個見證

證明這條路通到哪裡

可是您真的有費那麽大力氣嗎?費大力氣來弘揚大道的人會褻瀆仙師嗎?

呂祖曰:「性住氣自回」。可是谷歌把這句弄成「Sex and Qi and Self-recovery」。您知道那句英譯的意思是什麽嗎?就是「性愛及氣及自我恢復」。這不是差之毫厘,這是差之十萬八千里!

將「性住氣自回」一句道家經文翻成「性愛及氣及自我恢復」,豈不是令人齒冷之舉嗎!?難道跟您學道的人不會當歧路亡羊嗎!?

實話實説,在您這幾個月試著用網路翻譯軟體來弘道的過程中,您已經犯了這種錯誤不知道多少次了,以至於樗櫟只好注冊賬號來勸您不要這樣天天害道。

我給您一個小建議:您每天在這裏花的時間,可以先用來上英文補習班或請個英文家教(不一定需要花大錢請外籍生,許多外文系的本地生英文也很强)。您假如真的有心往英文世界傳授您的修煉知識,對您來説先花個四、五年在建立一個紮紮實實的英文基礎不算久。《論語》曰:「不怨天,不尤人,下學而上達,知我者,其天乎!」朱熹注之曰:「此但自言其反己自修,循序漸進耳。」本末舛逆,胡可謂治?

假如您還是恨不得來這裏用翻譯軟體做您語言上的拐杖,那,您該提醒自己,後果自負。在修行之路上,無論有意無意,無論善意惡意,誤人子弟就是大錯特錯。

英文有個諺語值得玩味:「通往地獄的道路是由善意鋪成的」(「The road to hell is paved with good intentions」)。旨在,不要為行善而作孽,後來還是會自作自受。

《無門關》有一則叫〈百丈野狐〉的公案,也可以好好琢磨。

君子自重。

Edited by 鞏三孝
  • Like 2

我一看你的註冊就知道你這個人有問題,我會檢舉你,並且封鎖你

I know you have a problem when I see your registration, I will report you and block you

4 hours ago, 鞏三孝 said:

藍石好:

您在別的帖子中説了:

可是您真的有費那麽大力氣嗎?費大力氣來弘揚大道的人會褻瀆仙師嗎?

呂祖曰:「性住氣自回」。可是谷歌把這句弄成「Sex and Qi and Self-recovery」。您知道那句英譯的意思是什麽嗎?就是「性愛及氣及自我恢復」。這不是差之毫厘,這是差之十萬八千里!

將「性住氣自回」一句道家經文翻成「性愛及氣及自我恢復」,豈不是令人齒冷之舉嗎!?難道跟您學道的人不會當歧路亡羊嗎!?

實話實説,在您這幾個月試著用網路翻譯軟體來弘道的過程中,您已經犯了這種錯誤不知道多少次了,以至於樗櫟只好注冊賬號來勸您不要這樣天天害道。

我給您一個小建議:您每天在這裏花的時間,可以先用來上英文補習班或請個英文家教(不一定需要花大錢請外籍生,許多外文系的本地生英文也很强)。您假如真的有心往英文世界傳授您的修煉知識,對您來説先花個四、五年在建立一個紮紮實實的英文基礎不算久。《論語》曰:「不怨天,不尤人,下學而上達,知我者,其天乎!」朱熹注之曰:「此但自言其反己自修,循序漸進耳。」本末舛逆,胡可謂治?

假如您還是恨不得來這裏用翻譯軟體做您語言上的拐杖,那,您該提醒自己,後果自負。在修行之路上,無論有意無意,無論善意惡意,誤人子弟就是大錯特錯。

英文有個諺語值得玩味:「通往地獄的道路是由善意鋪成的」(「The road to hell is paved with good intentions」)。旨在,不要為行善而作孽,後來還是會自作自受。

《無門關》有一則叫〈百丈野狐〉的公案,也可以好好琢磨。

君子自重。

Thanks for the info and welcome to The Dao Bums! Please can you write in English as well for your future posts so users who don't speak Chinese don't have to use Google translate every time.

Edited by Pak_Satrio

6 minutes ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Thanks for the info and welcome to The Dao Bums! Please can you write in English as well for your future posts so users who don't speak Chinese don't have to use Google translate every time.

這個人的名字就是用髒話寫出來的

你想他會在乎你看不看得懂中文嗎?

這個人的素質很差

讓我這個跟他同為台灣人的人覺得很丟臉

對不起

This person's name is written in swear words

Do you think he cares if you can read Chinese?

The quality of this person is very poor

It's embarrassing for someone like me who is also Taiwanese

Sorry

這個人我已經決定封鎖了,也請你不要繼續在我的版面跟他對話

這個人素質太差

氣場也非常差

我已經將他封鎖了

至於他提到的翻譯問題

這些問題我早就說過了

如果我的翻譯有問題

請大家提問

他不知道提問

還用髒話當名稱

用人身攻擊來回應

這種素質之差

我們不需要理他

也請你不要在我的版面跟他對話

謝謝

I have decided to block this person, please don't continue to talk to him on my page

This guy is so bad

The atmosphere is also very bad

I have blocked him

As for the translation issue he mentioned

I have already said these questions

If there is a problem with my translation

please ask questions

He doesn't know how to ask

also use swear words as a name

Respond with personal attacks

This difference in quality

we don't need to ignore him

Also please don't talk to him on my page

thanks

我知道你是氣功掮客

你是否故意藉由回應把他的話重複貼出來

這個我不知道

希望你不是心機這麼重的人

I know you are a qigong broker

Did you intentionally repeat what he said by responding

I do not know about this

I hope you're not such a scheming person

Edited by awaken

呂祖的百字銘活生生地打了搬運法的臉

中國學者也研究出來鍾離權就是搬運法假造出來的假師父

也有很多中國人發現所謂的搬運法的傳承是假傳承

寫出這個呂祖百字銘,就是希望大家從搬運法的錯誤當中覺醒過來

練出真正的丹道

Lu Zu's 100-character inscription slapped the handling method in the face

Chinese scholars have also researched that Zhong Liquan is a fake master fabricated by the transfer method.

There are also many Chinese who find that the inheritance of the so-called transfer method is a false inheritance.

I wrote this 100-character inscription of Lu Zu, just to hope that everyone will wake up from the mistakes of the handling method.

Practice real Dando

至於瘋狂的搬運法支持者

我就是採取封鎖

因為這類人的氣場很有問題

練命不練性

劉一明甚至用『邪惡』來形容搬運法

As for the crazy porter law proponents

I just take the blockade

Because the aura of such people is very problematic

practice not practice

Liu Yiming even used "evil" to describe the handling method

8 minutes ago, awaken said:

這個人的名字就是用髒話寫出來的

你想他會在乎你看不看得懂中文嗎?

這個人的素質很差

讓我這個跟他同為台灣人的人覺得很丟臉

對不起

This person's name is written in swear words

Do you think he cares if you can read Chinese?

The quality of this person is very poor

It's embarrassing for someone like me who is also Taiwanese

Sorry

這個人我已經決定封鎖了,也請你不要繼續在我的版面跟他對話

這個人素質太差

氣場也非常差

我已經將他封鎖了

至於他提到的翻譯問題

這些問題我早就說過了

如果我的翻譯有問題

請大家提問

他不知道提問

還用髒話當名稱

用人身攻擊來回應

這種素質之差

我們不需要理他

也請你不要在我的版面跟他對話

謝謝

I have decided to block this person, please don't continue to talk to him on my page

This guy is so bad

The atmosphere is also very bad

I have blocked him

As for the translation issue he mentioned

I have already said these questions

If there is a problem with my translation

please ask questions

He doesn't know how to ask

also use swear words as a name

Respond with personal attacks

This difference in quality

we don't need to ignore him

Also please don't talk to him on my page

thanks

我知道你是氣功掮客

你是否故意藉由回應把他的話重複貼出來

這個我不知道

希望你不是心機這麼重的人

I know you are a qigong broker

Did you intentionally repeat what he said by responding

I do not know about this

I hope you're not such a scheming person

I don't understand why you think I'm scheming. I'm just being friendly with him and asking him to write in English so others can understand and he won't get into any trouble with moderators in the future. What is wrong with that?

Also what is a qigong broker? 

1 minute ago, Pak_Satrio said:

I don't understand why you think I'm scheming. I'm just being friendly with him and asking him to write in English so others can understand and he won't get into any trouble with moderators in the future. What is wrong with that?

Also what is a qigong broker? 

他不是來跟你互動的

你不用擔心他跟別人有什麼需要互相理解的地方

He's not here to interact with you

You don't have to worry about what he has to understand with others.

養氣忘言守 降心為不為 動靜知宗祖 無事更尋誰

養氣之道在於忘記刻意去守,降心之道在於不為,無人為干預,不管是動功或者靜功都知道心神的運作,起心動念都清楚,在功態當中,不需要去追逐尋找什麼特殊的現象。
Nourish your qi, forget your words, keep your heart down, don’t do anything, know your ancestors when you move and still, who to look for if you have nothing to do
The way to raise qi lies in forgetting to guard it deliberately, the way to lower the mind lies in not doing anything, no one intervenes, whether it is active or static gong, one knows the workings of the mind, and the mind is clear when it arises. what a special phenomenon.

以上用google翻譯,如果有問題,請跟我提問或者討論,如果帶著惡意找麻煩,我就直接封鎖你了

The above is translated by google. If you have any questions, please ask or discuss with me. If you are looking for trouble with malice, I will block you directly.

當然已經被我封鎖的人,我就看不到你了

本人義務在網路上宣導丹道

當然也有自由選擇要跟誰討論的權利

Of course, people who have been blocked by me, I can't see you

I am obliged to promote Dan Dao on the Internet

Of course, there is also the freedom to choose who to discuss with

49 minutes ago, Pak_Satrio said:

Sure! here is the translation of what I said above:

Awaken good day:

You said in another post:

I spend so much effort preaching here not for money I don't want a dime from you I just want you to be a witness Prove where the road leads

But do you really put that much effort into it? Will those who take great pains to promote the Dao profane the Immortal Teachers? 

Ancestor Lu Tung-pin said: "When the original nature of mind is still qi returns naturally." (性住氣自回) But Google Translate made this sentence into "Sex and Qi and Self-recovery". Do you know what that English translation means? It's "sex and breath and self-recovery" (This part is more confusing because I google translate back to Chinese explaining the problem). This is not a small error, this is a gigantic error!

How does it not cause people to laugh scornfully to translate the Taoist scripture "When the original nature of mind is still qi returns naturally" into "Sex, Qi and Self-recovery"! ? If people try to study with you, how can they avoid becoming lost like sheep who have wandered down the wrong fork in the road? ?

To be honest, in the process of trying to use the Internet translation software to promote Taoism in the past few months, you have made this kind of mistake so many times, so that I had to register an account to persuade you not to do this every day.

Let me give you a small suggestion: the time you spend here every day can be used to take English tuition classes or hire an English tutor (you don’t necessarily need to spend a lot of money to hire a foreign student to tutor you, because many local Taiwanese students in foreign language departments are also very strong in English). If you really want to teach your cultivation knowledge to the English-speaking world, it is not too long for you to spend four or five years building a solid English foundation. The Analects says: "I blame not the heavens, and worry not about people. First I study,  then I arrive. That which understands me, is heaven itself!" (不怨天,不尤人,下學而上達,知我者,其天乎). Zhu Xi commented: "This is nothing other than Confucius explaining how he turned inwards and cultivated on his own, in an orderly step by step manner." (此但自言其反己自修,循序漸進耳) How can there be an orderly outcome if one does not do things step by step?

If you still can't wait to come here and use translation software as your language crutch, then you should remind yourself that you are at your own risk. On the path of cultivation, whether intentional or unintentional, benevolent or malicious, misleading one's students is a terrible mistake.

There is an English proverb worth pondering: "The road to hell is paved with good intentions". It means you should be careful not to accidentally commit sins when trying to perform good deeds. If you do, then you will still suffer for yourself later.

There is a koan in "Gateless Gate" called "Baizhang Wild Fox", which can also be pondered carefully.

A gentleman is self-respecting.

I hope this helps. My intention is not to say that Awakening is a bad practitioner. I don't know her. But she overuses translation software, unfortunately Google Translate can't handle classical Chinese. As a result, she unknowingly and inadvertently shared perverted Taoist teachings. I wish I could have warned her that she would be so misleading and inadvertently causing harm. Unfortunately, she was just mad at me and thought I was doing an MCO (which I'm not) or that I'm a competitor to her in some way (which I'm not).

Ironically, she accused me of having a sexy name. But in fact, it was through Google Translate that she accidentally turned an important Taoist teaching into something related to sex. I wished to warn her that she has accidentally done this kind of thing many times.

Oh well, I guess if she blocks me then there is no way to discuss it. Honestly, I don't know why she's so mad at me. I guess some people can't tolerate any disagreements.

Edited by 鞏三孝
  • Like 3

我看不到你的留言,不用白費力氣了

請管理員處理這個人

感謝

I can't see your message, don't waste your efforts

Ask admin to handle this person

grateful

9 minutes ago, 鞏三孝 said:

Sure! here is the translation of what I said above:

I hope this helps. My intention is not to say that Awakening is a bad practitioner. I don't know her. But she overuses translation software, unfortunately Google Translate can't handle classical Chinese. As a result, she unknowingly and inadvertently shared perverted Taoist teachings. I wish I could have warned her that she would be so misleading and inadvertently causing harm. Unfortunately, she was just mad at me and thought I was doing an MCO (which I'm not) or that I'm a competitor to her in some way (which I'm not).

Ironically, she accused me of having a sexy name. But in fact, it was through Google Translate that she accidentally turned an important Taoist teaching into something related to sex. I wished to warn her that she has accidentally done this kind of thing many times.

Oh well, I guess if she blocks me then there is no way to discuss it. Honestly, I don't know why she's so mad at me. I guess some people can't tolerate any disagreements.

"Ancestor Lu Tung-pin said: "When the original nature of mind is still qi returns naturally." (性住氣自回) But Google Translate made this sentence into "Sex and Qi and Self-recovery". Do you know what that English translation means? It's "sex and breath and self-recovery" (This part is more confusing because I google translate back to Chinese explaining the problem). This is not a small error, this is a gigantic error!"

Wow this is a huge mistranslation! Thank you for clarifying. Hopefully no one has harmed themselves following mistranslated instructions.

Yes, this is a huge mistranslation.

If you follow the Google translation of ancient books, it is impossible to practice Taoism.

Awaken says it's not her fault that Google Translator can't translate ancient texts. It is true, and it isn't her fault at all.

However, even though she didn't create the tool, she was using it in a way that could harm other people.

If she knows there is something wrong with the tool and could hurt someone, she is acting a bit like driving a car with a broken brake and saying that if the passenger got hurt, it wasn't her fault because she didn't build the car. Of course, she shouldn't be loading passengers into such a vehicle!

That's why if she wishes to teach Taoism in English, I really hope she'll consider mastering English first

Otherwise, she could hurt anyone trying to listen to her. This will cause her bad karma in the long run.

Overall, a small mistake can lead to a big tragedy. That would be very regrettable.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

呂祖可以說是在丹道領域被竄改最多的人,我買了一部呂祖全書,裡面有超過三分之二以上的內容是造假的

而且造假的文章,還放在第一冊

這是非常令人悲哀的事情

我嘗試在這裡宣揚呂祖的真義

遇到被咬是肯定會有的

但是這種人整天閒閒沒事幹,專門愛咬人,反正這個論壇可以列入忽略名單

他氣得要死,我沒感覺

Lu Zu can be said to be the person who has been tampered with the most in the field of alchemy. I bought a complete book of Lu Zu, and more than two-thirds of the content in it is fake.

And the fake articles are still in the first volume

It's a very sad thing

I try to preach the true meaning of Lu Zu here

It's bound to happen if you get bitten

But this kind of person has nothing to do all day long, and loves to bite people. Anyway, this forum can be included in the ignore list.

He's pissed off, I don't feel it\

我就是覺得可惜,這一個主題被糟蹋了

你們愛吵,這個主題就留給你們吵吧

I just feel a pity that this subject has been ruined

You love to quarrel, this topic is left to you to quarrel

氣回丹自結 壺中配坎離 陰陽生返復 普化一聲雷

Qi returns to the Dan self-contained, the pot is equipped with kanli, the yin and yang return to life, and a thunder is universally transformed.

以上為google翻譯,若認為翻譯得不好,請和我以和平的態度溝通,但是已經被我封鎖的,則排除在溝通的範圍之外

The above is google translation, if you think the translation is not good, please communicate with me in a peaceful manner, but if it has been blocked by me, it will be excluded from the scope of communication

很多人以為呂祖所提到的丹是下腹部的氣動

但是我們從另外一首呂祖黃鶴賦可以看到

呂祖所定義的丹田並非下腹部的氣動

而是產生烏肝之處

這就符合我們無為法的練習

當性功有了正確的方向

氣就會自動產生

當氣自動產生之後,烏肝這第一個丹的現象就會凝結產生

各位要注意的是,呂祖已經第二次用到{自}這個字了

這個{自}的意思就是自動,自然產生

因此搬運法以後天意識固定於下腹部所產生的氣動,並非真正的丹田

第一,違反玄關為丹田的定義

第二,將下腹部扭曲為玄關或丹田

第三,氣動和烏肝小環丹完全是不同的

Many people think that the Dan mentioned by Lu Zu is the aerodynamic force in the lower abdomen.

But we can see from another piece of Lu Zu's Yellow Crane Fu

The dantian defined by Lu Zu is not aerodynamic in the lower abdomen

It is the place where black liver is produced

This is in line with our practice of the dharma

When sex work has the right direction

gas will be generated automatically

When qi is automatically generated, the phenomenon of black liver, the first elixir, will condense and produce

What everyone should pay attention to is that Lu Zu has used the word {self} for the second time.

This {self} means automatically, naturally generated

Therefore, the aerodynamic force generated by the immortal consciousness fixed on the lower abdomen is not the real dantian.

First, violating the definition that the entrance is a dantian

Second, twist the lower abdomen into a porch or dantian

Third, Qiqi and Wugan Xiaohuandan are completely different

Edited by awaken

7 minutes ago, awaken said:

氣回丹自結 壺中配坎離 陰陽生返復 普化一聲雷

Qi returns to the Dan self-contained, the pot is equipped with kanli, the yin and yang return to life, and a thunder is universally transformed.

以上為google翻譯,若認為翻譯得不好,請和我以和平的態度溝通,但是已經被我封鎖的,則排除在溝通的範圍之外

The above is google translation, if you think the translation is not good, please communicate with me in a peaceful manner, but if it has been blocked by me, it will be excluded from the scope of communication

很多人以為呂祖所提到的丹是下腹部的氣動

但是我們從另外一首呂祖黃鶴賦可以看到

呂祖所定義的丹田並非下腹部的氣動

而是產生烏肝之處

這就符合我們無為法的練習

當性功有了正確的方向

氣就會自動產生

當氣自動產生之後,烏肝這第一個丹的現象就會凝結產生

各位要注意的是,呂祖已經第二次用到{自}這個字了

這個{自}的意思就是自動,自然產生

因此搬運法以後天意識固定於下腹部所產生的氣動,並非真正的丹田

第一,違反玄關為丹田的定義

第二,將下腹部扭曲為玄關或丹田

第三,氣動和烏肝小環丹完全是不同的

Many people think that the Dan mentioned by Lu Zu is the aerodynamic force in the lower abdomen.

But we can see from another piece of Lu Zu's Yellow Crane Fu

The dantian defined by Lu Zu is not aerodynamic in the lower abdomen

It is the place where black liver is produced

This is in line with our practice of the dharma

When sex work has the right direction

gas will be generated automatically

When qi is automatically generated, the phenomenon of black liver, the first elixir, will condense and produce

What everyone should pay attention to is that Lu Zu has used the word {self} for the second time.

This {self} means automatically, naturally generated

Therefore, the aerodynamic force generated by the immortal consciousness fixed on the lower abdomen is not the real dantian.

First, violating the definition that the entrance is a dantian

Second, twist the lower abdomen into a porch or dantian

Third, Qiqi and Wugan Xiaohuandan are completely different

Hi awaken, I’ve just read through this thread, and I believe I understand what the person you have blocked is trying to say to you. In your most recent post the same translation mistake seems to have happened, the translation problem is “when sex work has the right direction gas will be generated automatically.” To an English speaking person this means ‘bedroom arts’, ie., sex, as a way to cultivate gas/qi. I don’t think this is what you mean, maybe it is, perhaps you could clarify. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Bindi said:

Hi awaken, I’ve just read through this thread, and I believe I understand what the person you have blocked is trying to say to you. In your most recent post the same translation mistake seems to have happened, the translation problem is “when sex work has the right direction gas will be generated automatically.” To an English speaking person this means ‘bedroom arts’, ie., sex, as a way to cultivate gas/qi. I don’t think this is what you mean, maybe it is, perhaps you could clarify. 

是的

當然不是這個意思,是甚麼意思,我想大家應該都是知道

中文的性功的性,和性慾的性是同一個字

所以被誤會是常有的事情

中文的性功是本性的性,不是性慾的性

當本性的方向對了,氣就自動產生

yes

Of course that's not what it means, what does it mean, I think everyone should know

In Chinese, "Sing" Goung is the same word as the "sex" of sexual desire.

So it's common to be misunderstood 

Sing Goung in Chinese is the nature of our inside, not the nature of sexual desire

When Sing Goung is right, qi is automatically generated

我不想理他有好幾個原因

第一,態度不佳

第二,氣場不好

第三,用帶有性暗示的髒話當名稱,他的名稱裡面包含有女性生殖器分泌物的字眼,非常猥褻,所以我不想理會這個人

I don't care about him for several reasons

First, bad attitude

Second, the atmosphere is not good

Third, he used sexually suggestive dirty words as his name, and his name contained the words female genital secretions, which was very obscene, so I didn't want to pay attention to this person

在我自己管理的社群,從來不會允許把髒話當成名稱的人入群

顯然daobums寬容度是很高的

不僅容許政治狂熱者加入

也容許把髒話當名稱的人加入

In the community I manage, people who use swear words as a name are never allowed to join the group

Apparently daobums are very tolerant

not only allow political fanatics to join

People who use dirty words as names are also allowed to join

Edited by awaken

另外一個主題談到非二元對立

我在這邊要同時來提醒大家

性功就是非二元對立

能夠在性功當中悟出非二元對立,才有辦法在修練當中,從烏肝轉換成兔髓

Another thread talks about non-binary oppositions

I'm here to remind you all at the same time

Sing Goung is non-binary opposition

Only by being able to realize the non-dual opposition in nature can we transform from black liver to rabbit marrow in practice.

非二元對立並非是一種哲學

而是練性功的心向

Non-binary opposition is not a philosophy

It's the intention to practice Sing goung

43 minutes ago, awaken said:

是的

當然不是這個意思,是甚麼意思,我想大家應該都是知道

中文的性功的性,和性慾的性是同一個字

所以被誤會是常有的事情

中文的性功是本性的性,不是性慾的性

當本性的方向對了,氣就自動產生

yes

Of course that's not what it means, what does it mean, I think everyone should know

In Chinese, "Sing" Goung is the same word as the "sex" of sexual desire.

So it's common to be misunderstood 

Sing Goung in Chinese is the nature of our inside, not the nature of sexual desire

When Sing Goung is right, qi is automatically generated

我不想理他有好幾個原因

第一,態度不佳

第二,氣場不好

第三,用帶有性暗示的髒話當名稱,他的名稱裡面包含有女性生殖器分泌物的字眼,非常猥褻,所以我不想理會這個人

I don't care about him for several reasons

First, bad attitude

Second, the atmosphere is not good

Third, he used sexually suggestive dirty words as his name, and his name contained the words female genital secretions, which was very obscene, so I didn't want to pay attention to this person

I quote from 鞏三孝's post above "Ironically, she accused me of having a sexy name. But in fact, it was through Google Translate that she accidentally turned an important Taoist teaching into something related to sex. I wished to warn her that she has accidentally done this kind of thing many times."

When I used google translate to translate 鞏三孝 into english I got "Gong/three/filial piety". 

43 minutes ago, awaken said:

在我自己管理的社群,從來不會允許把髒話當成名稱的人入群

顯然daobums寬容度是很高的

不僅容許政治狂熱者加入

也容許把髒話當名稱的人加入

In the community I manage, people who use swear words as a name are never allowed to join the group

Apparently daobums are very tolerant

not only allow political fanatics to join

People who use dirty words as names are also allowed to join

• Like 1

@awaken

I am not a Chinese speaker so I have no idea what 鞏三孝 means outside of translation I get on Google. In the absence of information from other Chinese speakers, I am happy to accept the explanation he has given of what it means.  

However, I agree with him that your posts are almost useless for English speakers because the translations of key Daoist cultivation terms are so bad. You are doing your teachings and Daoism in general no favours by persevering.  I have said it before and I'll say it again: If you want to reach an English speaking audience, you would do much better by putting your effort into correcting the Google translations on a smaller number of posts, rather than making a large number of essentially meaningless posts for English speakers. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bindi said:

I quote from 鞏三孝's post above "Ironically, she accused me of having a sexy name. But in fact, it was through Google Translate that she accidentally turned an important Taoist teaching into something related to sex. I wished to warn her that she has accidentally done this kind of thing many times."

When I used google translate to translate 鞏三孝 into english I got "Gong/three/filial piety". 

如果你不相信他的名字就是髒話

那是你的選擇

我早就說過

如果google翻譯有問題可以說

我也說過惡意的人不回應

這些都是說過的

一直重複是很無聊的事情

If you don't believe his name is  dirty words

that's your choice

I already said

If there is a problem with google translation, you can ASK

I also said malicious people don't respond

These are all said

It's boring to keep repeating this rules

附帶一提

月牙,我早就想封鎖你了

今天你給我理由了

很好

Incidentally

Yueya, I have long wanted to block you

You gave me a reason today

very good

你的文章大多是搬運法的誤導

看你的文章很累

不僅沒有益處

而且還把人帶向錯誤的方向

Most of your articles are misleading about the handling method

Tired of reading your articles

Not only are there no benefit

and lead people in the wrong direction

• Wow 1

我曾經面對許多搬運法練習者的汙衊

過去沒有擊倒我

現在也不會

錯誤的丹道觀念到處流竄

雖然有少數零星的聲音指出這些搬運法練習者的荒謬

但是限於程度問題

大多無法具體指出真正的問題

我在這裡指出真正的問題

卻遭遇到搬運法練習者的圍剿

也幸好這個網站有忽略名單的設計

雖然搬運法練習者的勢力很大

但是我不在乎

你們意見從來不是重點

I have faced slander from many practitioners of the carrying method

Didn't knock me down in the past

now is also the same

The wrong idea of Dan Dao is spreading everywhere

Although a few sporadic voices pointed out the absurdity of these carrying practitioners

but limited to the degree

Most fail to pinpoint the real problems

I'm pointing out the real problems here

However, I encountered the encirclement and suppression of the practitioners of the transportation method.

Fortunately, this site has an ignore list design

Although the power of transport practitioners is very strong

but i don't care

Your opinion is never the point

你們只能針對我的英文程度不好來攻擊我

我的英文確實不好

但是這並不能阻止我對錯誤的搬運法發聲

You can only attack me for my poor English

my english is really bad

But that doesn't stop me from speaking out about the wrong moving method

我寫出來的文章,本來就不是給你們這些搬運法練習者看的

因為你們已經沒救了

你們根深蒂固的錯誤觀念把你們引導向錯誤的方向

我是寫給還有希望的人看得

寫給那些還沒受到你們錯誤的知識污染的人看得

The articles I wrote were not intended for you practitioners of the handling method.

Because you're hopeless

Your ingrained misconceptions are leading you in the wrong direction

I am writing for those who still have hope

For those who are not polluted by your wrong knowledge

Edited by awaken

這個人的髒話名字使用的是台灣的方言

也就是閩南語

並非官方的普通話

所以只有台灣人才看得懂

他的名字裡面帶有女性生殖器的分泌物

就是非常標準的髒話

你們不相信