Sign in to follow this  
awaken

經方心得分享Experience sharing of TCM

像這種情況,頭痛的第一時間,如果吳茱萸湯下去,就可以免於後面的憾事了。
如果來不及用吳茱萸湯,已經腦出血了,那就小續命湯下去救急。

In this case, the first time a headache occurs, if the Evodia japonica soup goes down, you can avoid the later regrets.
If it is too late to use Wuzhuyu Tang, and the brain has already suffered a hemorrhage, then Xiaoxumingtang will go down to save the emergency.
  • Wow 1

I forgot that I had posted this topic before, since someone likes it, I will share another article.

It is difficult to treat the nerve compression caused by a herniated disc, but it can be cured quickly with Fuzi Decoction.

This is the power of scriptures.

Whether it is learning Taoist cultivation methods or Chinese medicine, classics are must-reads.

我都忘了我曾經發過這個主題,既然有人按讚,那我就再分享一篇文章。

椎間盤突出壓迫神經是很難治療的,但是使用附子湯卻可以很快的治好。

這就是經方的力量。

不管是學習道家修煉法,或是中醫,經典都是必讀的。

The classics that must be read in Chinese medicine include the Yellow Emperor's Internal Classic and Treatise on Febrile Diseases. These two books must be read.

中醫必讀的經典有黃帝內經和傷寒論,這兩本非讀不可。

There was once a young man who had a herniated disc and couldn't work. After he had practiced spontaneous exercises for many years, he learned Wuwei Dan from me.
The more he practiced, the lazier he became, but he still insisted on continuing to practice.
One day he mentioned that his intervertebral disc herniation hadn't healed yet, so I told him Fuzi Decoction.
After a few months, he said he went to work, he got married, and then he disappeared.
Although I am happy that his life has returned to normal, I am also disappointed that he gave up cultivation.

曾經有一個年輕男人換了椎間盤突出無法工作。他練了自發功很多年之後,又跟我學無為丹道。
他越練越懶惰,但是他還是堅持繼續練。
有一天他提到他椎間盤突出一直還沒好,我就告訴他附子湯。
結果過了幾個月,他說他去工作了,他也結婚了,然後他就消失了。
雖然我為他生活恢復正常感到高興,但是我也為他放棄修煉感到失望。

The most difficult part of Treatise on Febrile Diseases is the syndrome differentiation of the six meridians, but I believe that in the western world, there should be very few TCM physicians who understand the syndrome differentiation of the six meridians.

There is another characteristic of Jing Fang that very few people know, that is, positioning.

Usually Chinese medicine practitioners are biased by the theory of tropism, and do not see the role of positioning in the prescription.

The biggest function of medicine like aconite is positioning.

However, the Chinese medicine practitioners of the Shifang School are very afraid of FuZi 

This kind of thinking makes many kidney-related diseases impossible to treat.

The kidneys take the water route, from the brain, to the spine, to the urinary system, to the water in the body, all are related to the kidneys.

If you dare not use aconite(FuZi), almost these diseases cannot be cured.

傷寒論最難的就是六經辨証,但是我相信西方世界當中,懂得六經辨証的中醫師應該非常的少。

經方還有一種特色是非常少人知道的,也就是定位。

通常中醫師會被歸經理論帶偏,而看不見經方當中定位的角色。

像附子這個藥,最大的作用,是定位。

但是時方派的中醫,卻非常害怕附子這個藥,這樣的想法導致許多和腎臟有關的疾病無法治療。

腎臟走的是水路,從大腦,到脊椎,到泌尿系統,到身體的水,都跟腎臟有關係。

如果不敢使用附子,幾乎這些病都無法醫治。

Xuanwu among the four holy beasts represents the northern kidney water.

Xuanwu Decoction in Treatise on Febrile Diseases uses aconite, which is the most important prescription for treating water diseases.

四神獸當中的玄武代表北方腎水。

傷寒論當中的玄武湯使用附子,就是治療水病最主要的方。

There is a saying that all ancient Taoist practitioners knew the scriptures, especially Lu Zu.

There is also Tao Hongjing of the auxiliary Xing Jue.

有一種說法,古代的道家修行者都是懂經方的,特別是呂祖。

還有輔行訣的陶弘景也是。

When you cultivate qi on the one hand, but on the other hand take western medicine to harm your kidney qi, how should you cultivate Qi?

當你一方面練氣,卻一方面吃西藥傷害你的腎氣,請問你該如何練呢?

Edited by awaken
  • Like 1

Hi Awaken, my Aunty has a copy of Yellow Emperor's Internal Classic. We both have Healing with Wholefoods which quotes Inner Classic all the time. 

Sign in to follow this