Mark Foote

The Clear Light Dharmakaya Experience

This person is not here to contribute to discussion, only to scout for students. The way they operate is to raise themselves up by putting others down. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, awaken said:

You said you didn't have it last time, and now you say yes, which one is a lie?

Although you lied, but I don't want to lie

I write these things, in fact, the goal is not on you, if you have read the articles I wrote, you will know what is going on

I don’t recall ever saying that, please show me where I made that statement if you can.

I believe you simply misunderstood my post due to the language barrier.

Rather than making an effort to clarify your understanding of my words, you are very quick to insult and accuse me of lying.

If you want to know the effectiveness of my teaching, please go to QQ yourself

my students will tell you

I have no interest in your teachings. 

But your lying behavior  made me not very impressed with you 

Probably best we simply move on and go our separate ways.

I think you should be just that kind of casual talker

I doubt you have the motivation to QQ ask my students

I definitely feel no motivation to speak to your students.

A person who has really reach clear light would not lie like this

Nor would they try to teach spiritual cultivation in a foreign language using a computer to poorly translate and attack people when you simply misunderstand the language…

I hope you cherish your words 

I am careful with my words and my interaction, especially online, you should try it some time.

I cherish the teachings I’ve received and my relationships with people, some of which are with people here. 

When you try to communicate in a foreign language using Google translate, I suggest you make sure you understand clearly what someone is saying before resorting to insults and accusations of lying. 

Goodbye

• Like 4

On 6/12/2022 at 12:30 AM, awaken said:

你這篇文章已經貼出來半年多了,但是並沒有引起爭論

因為這裡沒什麼人能練到這種清淨法身,所以無法發表個人經驗

如果你想親身體會這種經驗,可能只能來跟我練了

Your article has been posted for more than half a year, but it has not caused controversy

Because no one here can reach this kind of clear light Dharmakaya, so no one can't express his personal experience

If you want to experience this experience for yourself, you may have to come and cultivate with me

I experience it falling asleep, or at least I experience a mind that moves in space before falling asleep.  I cultivate it with Gautama's instructions when I sit, although I don't move through the states in order most of the time.  Happy to return of necessity to a mind that moves in space, mostly.

awaken, I'm still hoping maybe you can outline the rabbit and the black liver for me, maybe here, and spare me trying to find instruction on it on your thread--you have a lot of pages, there.

22 hours ago, C T said:

There are a number of milestones in Buddhist practice, but doubtful clear light is one of them. 

Suggesting the notion that its a reachable 'goal' can bring about confusion and misunderstanding. 

“The Mahamudra:  Eliminating the Darkness of Ignorance” would seem to be a major work in Tibetan Buddhism.  Not an expert, in Tibetan Buddhism.  

From Wikipedia, "Mahamudra":

The actual practice and lineage of mahāmudrā can be traced back to wandering mahasiddhas or great adepts during the Indian Pala Dynasty (760-1142), beginning with the 8th century siddha Saraha.

Saraha's Dohas (songs or poems in rhyming couplets) are the earliest mahamudra literature extant, and promote some of the unique features of mahamudra such as the importance of Pointing-out instruction by a guru, the non-dual nature of mind, and the negation of conventional means of achieving enlightenment such as samatha-vipasyana meditation, monasticism, rituals, tantric practices and doctrinal study in favor of mahamudra 'non-meditation' and 'non-action'. Later Indian and Tibetan masters such as Padmavajra, Tilopa, and Gampopa incorporated mahamudra into tantric, monastic and traditional meditative frameworks.

I try to serve it up fresh, when I'm writing on someone's thread here on Dao Bums, although I frequently quote from what I've written on my own site.  I try to say something I need to hear, in the belief that if I succeed, I'm probably not the only one that can hear it.  

If someone speaks from experience, then I'm sure we can communicate, although we may speak different languages not only in terms of our country of origin, but also in terms of the symbolism of that experience.  

Is it really necessary to claim experience, or can we just speak from that experience in a way that advances our own understanding, and allow others to do the same?  I put it to you!

• Like 1