Fire Dragon

courses in white tigress system

yellow stream :)

looks interesting, let me know how it works out for you

Yes the yellow stream at the heartlevel :)

Seems like some very intresting courses, still no green dragon gonna touch my gf lol :)

Yes the yellow stream at the heartlevel :)

Seems like some very intresting courses, still no green dragon gonna touch my gf lol :)

Hello Minkus

Look out for green dragons! :)

There is some difficulties in following this practise. Of course the thing to let your girlfriend having oral sex with other men and be there to watch them must be wery heard sometimes. You have to change the norms and normal kultural codes of moral behaviout to another system that works differently. This is of course no easily done but part of an interesting challenge and perhaps it could make you more free if it works out good for you.

Do you Minkus knowing any more about the Yellow stream. I have just read about it in Hsi Lais books but have had some dificulties understunding what it realy is.

With regards F D

Yeah if it suits one then i can see the gazing as explained in the book can be a powerfull practice.

I cant tell you alot more about the yellow stream then what you read, i would probably be wrong on to many points lol.

White tigress system is broad and powerfull, it must be a great experience being initiated :)

Of course the thing to let your girlfriend having oral sex with other men and be there to watch them must be wery heard sometimes.
Lol, that may be a slight understatement.. :blink:

But, I guess it's fair play if she also watches her bf get sucked off by the other girls, as well?

Hello Vortex

From the tradition it is completely the girl that decides whether or not the Jade Dragon have the possibilities to be with other women.

But in the practise in this system the girls must have encounters with men and having oral sex. It is in many sences a quite wiered practise, but there is reasons why it looks like it does.

F D