VinC

Robert Peng QiGong

Hoping all of you are great and healthy.  I’ve been practicing PangGu Qigong (moving form) and Spring Forest QiGong (Level 1 and Five Elements) for over 10 years. I move between the 3 forms.  

I have heard about Robert Peng and am wondering if anyone here has experience with his qigong and can provide insights on it?

• Like 1

I´ve taken his Yi Jin Jing course online and recommend it.  There´s a thread on it if you search.  He´s starting another cycle of this teaching later this month and hosting a webinar on it tomorrow which you can sign up for.  Check out his webpage for details if you´re interested.

I just got his book the master key from the library last week and I started reading it.
I couldn't stop reading. His life story is amazing. I not only thought me about qi-gong, but also about China.

I was searching this forum for some feedback if his teaching are good. (I'm very skeptical, there are a lot of fakes out there in my mind).

Although I must say that his book had a good feel to it.

When reading 8 year old Peng building up the time of standing in horse stand in the boiler room, I felt oddly inspired.
I am planning to do the exercises he gives but I'm a bit worried about not having a teacher to correct my poses.

I made a thread last week to see if there is a good teacher in the Chicago area. Maybe a teacher will show up or maybe there won't. For now I'm just going to do the exercises. Approach it with the open mind of an eight year old.

• Like 2