Sign in to follow this  
Mithras

Significance of the December 21st?

I've heard lingo of significant happening on December 21st. It's been described to me as something as similar to the whole 2012 shenanigans. Has anyone else heard anything about this, or have something to share?

What makes this year's Winter solstice so special is its coincidence with a conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn of extremely rare proximity, blending the two planets essentially into a singular celestial body.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.space.com/amp/great-conjunction-jupiter-saturn-explained

It is a wide spread belief that the Star of Bethlehem or "Christmas Star" that indicated the birth of Jesus and beginning of the current era was exactly such a Jupiter/Saturn conjunction of rare proximity. - This might explain the hype around the phenomenon.

• Like 2

for me the significance see,s to be flooding .  been going on for a few days , flooded in , no phone no internet  ( took a dash to town when the bridge emerged , to get a signal, checked weather radar a bigger one coming in from the  NW . Get supplies and bolt back before bridge goes under again .   In the past we often had a 'tourist' flood over Xmas .)

There is another thread here with more info about this  solstice conjunction

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this