jzatopa

Crowd Sourced Meditation Images

I'm looking to see if we could start a collection of images designed for one to meditate upon.  For example this image created by Franz Bardon to meditate upon or the images within this book (Specifically the Notae) which are designed to be used with the text to enhance the pace of development and growth of ones development and skills.  Ideally I am looking for images from all systems but specifically ones that are known to work.  I do know there are some meditation practices such as looking at a candle, mirror or colored papers as well and if you have a story there as well that would be great to hear.  This is something I would like to collect to possibly make into a single work as I am not sure such a collection has been made available before.  

• Like 1

On 11/27/2020 at 1:13 AM, Mithras said:

Here’s one, it’s related to the white skeleton meditation which you can read about here:

http://www.meditationexpert.com/ebok/Special Report Skeleton.pdf

That reminds me, one of my favorite healing meditations is Gile Marin's Bone Breathing guided meditation.  No stripping the meat off yourself, rather it slowly, over 30 minutes has you light up your skeleton, relaxing and I'm guessing very healthy.  In that the bone marrow is a source of red/white blood cells.

• Like 2