Geof Nanto

“Golden Elixir is another name for xing and ming”  – Liu Yiming

59 minutes ago, freeform said:

@awaken - I’ve got to say, you seem to be quite unhinged from reality.

As far as I can see @Cleansox is one of the only people actually engaging with you in a friendly and meaningful way, taking time to read your posts, asking clarifying questions, giving you the space to explain your stuff better… 

And you try and insult him.

If your method of cultivation leads to the state you’re exhibiting here, then to me it’s clearly to be avoided! 

You’re exhibiting the exact opposite of the humour, humility and kindness that a Daoist (or any healthy, decent human being) should have.

All I keep seeing is an inflated ego, arrogance and self entitlement with an inability to connect with people.

Just because you don’t ask for payment doesn’t mean that a relationship with you is free.

Sometimes what’s by all appearance being given freely is the most costly option there is.

你的敵意我記住了,同樣的,我也不想浪費時間跟你這樣的人互動,所以我也決定忽略你了。因為你寫出來的東西,大部分都是誤導的文字,我看了你的文字之後,還要花力氣去澄清,也覺得挺浪費時間的。

I remember your hostility, and likewise, I don't want to waste time interacting with people like you, so I decided to ignore you too. Because most of the things you wrote are misleading words, after I read your words, I still have to work hard to clarify them, and I feel that it is a waste of time.

道不同不相為謀,你既然以搬運法為核心思想,而且堅定不移,那真的沒必要說太多了。

Taoism is different, and since you take the handling method as the core idea and you are firm, there is really no need to say too much.

Edited by awaken

22 minutes ago, awaken said:

Taoism is different, and since you take the handling method as the core idea and you are firm, there is really no need to say too much.

You have no idea what my ‘method’ is.

And I’m talking about basic human relationships, manners and integrity - not Daoism.

You’ve managed offend and alienate your only ‘friend’ here… worst of all, you probably never even realised he was being your friend, because you were too busy with yourself.

• Like 2

金丹是性命之實踐結果。

但是金丹不是性命。

Golden Elixir is the result of xing and ming.

But Golden Elixir is not xing and ming.