abhi07__

From where to start spiritual cultivation?

Hello everyone,

I am abhi, and here I want to know more about cultivation, actually I recently started cultivating with meditation as base and im addition I practice taekwondo, but I don't know if I am doing it right or not, some say that they feel it in their body some kind of energy or something but I think I feel it it's just normal for me, during recent surfing I came across this site and thought to head some advice from others who do practice cultivation. If anyone can help me to know how do I start it or how do I know if I am doing it right then it would be much appreciated.

Thank You 😊

Welcome to the Tao Bums.  A wonderful forum to learn, discuss and cultivate.  Below are 3 important sections: Our Rules, The Insult Policy and our 3 Foundations.  Before you join click on [Reveal hidden contents] give them a read. 

Most of it boils down to being respectful.  No name calling or trolling.  Post as if your mom's looking over your shoulder.  Discussion and arguments are what the board is about.  Keep it civil, don't get personal.  Don't be a troll or one issue zealot. 

We're here for good conversation and make some friend along the way, to be a community.  Jump right in, start threads asking questions, look for interesting threads and post your (relevant) thoughts. 

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Nice to have you here.  There are many types of meditation.  Some simple, others complex.  Simple- sit quietly, comfortably, back straight.  Put a smile on your lips.  See if you can put a smile on your heart too, a thought, or happy feeling.. then just sit.  Or count your breaths, 1-10 and back again.  Do a couple of rounds.. then sit in peace.   That's one type of 1,000s. 

the TDB team

Read and review Our Rules:

Our Insult Policy- Read it, Live it

Welcome abhi! 

It starts with slow and relaxed abdominal breathing, but that is the entrance to many roads. 

Search through the forum, in all the sections, and see if you find anything you like. 

• Like 1