Neigongwiki

Long time lurker

Been a long time lurker here since 2004

I have many interests but mostly interested in neigong, taoist neidan, and TCM at least this is what i have experience with myself. I have trained with a number of teachers in china and have a pretty good basic knowledge of chinese medicine although im not trianed in it

I have met many of John Changs students as well as Shifu Jiangs and Wang li pings and have personally trained and practiced with such people and

have visited china many times in my persuits

Personally i train a basic level of neigong from a chinese school, although i am still a low level practitioner

I also have interet in other traditions mostly dzogchen, mahamudra and anything else that leads to potentially high level states

look forward to good discussions

• Like 2

Welcome to the Dao Bums.  A wonderful forum to learn, discuss and cultivate.  Below are 3 important sections: Our Rules, The Insult Policy and our 3 Foundations.  Before you join give them a read. 

Most of it boils down to being respectful.  No name calling or trolling.  Post as if your mom's looking over your shoulder.  Discussion and arguments are what the board is about.  Keep it civil, don't get personal.  Don't be a troll or one issue zealot. 

We're here for good conversation and make some friend along the way, to be a community.  Jump right in, start threads asking questions, look for interesting threads and post your (relevant) thoughts. 

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Your experience doesn't seem low level to me.  Quite the opposite.  I'd love to hear some stories of your practices and the times after practice, when people let down there hair and just talked.  Again welcome and since you've been lurking since 2004, took you long enough :)

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes,

Michael and the TDB team

Read and review Our Rules:

Our Insult Policy- Read it, Live it

Hi @Neigongwiki

it seems you have reached a level sufficient enough to bring you grain of salt here :)

Be welcome enjoy your time here and please share your stories with us !

• Like 1