Daolina

Sacred Geometry and Dao

Hi Bums, would like to share with u this video,that inspired me to think deeper about the phenomenon of Patterns in Nature.

Hope u will enjoy it and would like to know your Dao opinion on this topic. Could it be possible that God resides in Inspired Patterns?)))

• Like 1

Very nice. If you like that perhaps the following videos would be of interest to you as well :) 

• Like 2

I've been deeply drawn and keenly interested in Sacred Geometry since I first heard and encountered the concept years ago.  thanks for starting the topic Daolina.

Its draw to my awareness was as keen and deeply connecting as when I first encountered the DDJ and Zhuangze.  Like Vajra.  Instant connection.  Lightning from a clear blue sky.

As Above, So Below.  The mirroring of life and matter on all levels of magnification from the atomic to the galactic.  To me, we are the personification of the motion and sound of geometry, with the advent of being able to be somewhat aware of it.  Truly miraculous.

My wife and I watch the Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds documentary rather regularly anshino23, it's very well done.  I look forward to watching your video this morning Daolina.

Here's another one I found good mileage in...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, silent thunder said:

I've been deeply drawn and keenly interested in Sacred Geometry since I first heard and encountered the concept years ago.  thanks for starting the topic Daolina.

Its draw to my awareness was as keen and deeply connecting as when I first encountered the DDJ and Zhuangze.  Like Vajra.  Instant connection.  Lightning from a clear blue sky.

As Above, So Below.  The mirroring of life and matter on all levels of magnification from the atomic to the galactic.  To me, we are the personification of the motion and sound of geometry, with the advent of being able to be somewhat aware of it.  Truly miraculous.

My wife and I watch the Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds documentary rather regularly anshino23, it's very well done.  I look forward to watching your video this morning Daolina.

Here's another one I found good mileage in...

Edited by Daolina