Sign in to follow this  
neo

Hello, Could someone help me?

Hello

I have recently learned about the great wonders of neigong and what true masters like John Chang(thanks YouTube) can do.

I have also been a martial artists for over 10 years and have somewhat practiced energy manipulation/breathing exercises. Mostly by myself however, without too much instruction

Yesterday was an incredible day for me. Having read about the basic steps about gathering yang chi and mixing it with yin chi to create a sort of "electricity" and transmitting it into someone, often resulting in involuntary movements, I decided to give it a try.

My friend and I were in my basement and were both very relaxed...

I gathered my yang energy into my dan tien, condensed it, added more, visualized releasing my dan tien from its resting point, added yin chi and directed it into my fingertips.

I then placed my fingertips onto my friend and to my great surprise after some serious concentration I was able to get his arm, then chest, and legs to shake.

I asked him what it felt like and he said like a little electric shock.

I have always been seen as someone with a strong affinity for energy by my martial arts and reiki instructors.

I was wondering if I could get any guidance from anyone who could explain how I was able to do this without years of practice. And if it was genuine, what the next step would be.

Thank you

I cannot answer your question because i do not know. this would best be posted in the taoist discussion part of the forum.

welcome and congratulations!

welcome to the site, neo.

at another soul level you must be ready

to merge spirit with physical manipulation of nature.

could the next step be to use it in healing?

glad you're here.

manitou

Sign in to follow this