voidisyinyang

The Refractive Index of Consciousness

This is very strange. I was meditating on some conversations I had with a couple coworkers interested in the full-lotus alchemy. We had discussed how the Big Accumulator is the cerebellum and the Kundabuffer is the small of the back -- based on Gurdjieff's system. My coworker asked what the cerebellum was for again and we both said: oh yeah -- inhibiting neuron messages.

The activation-inhibition system of the brain is actually too complex to model -- I checked my JZ Young Oxford book: "Programs of the Mind" and was amazed to discover it's the same model as the Tai-Chi symbol!

For example if a "feature detector" of the brain perceives a vertical line that gives the message to "attack" then depending on the "taste" of the line (food) the attack continues but if "pain" is experienced then the attack must be inhibited and a retreat is activated.

This system uses complementary opposites - so attack also equals inhibited pain while retreat is inhibited taste and then I realized that Kundabuffer is the retreat of the system while the Big Accumulator, the cerebellum is the attack of the system.

How this works while in Full-lotus is a variation on what I call the Yan Xin Secret -- Yan Xin has people focus the third eye onto the hands which are held in front of the lower tan tien. The light from the third eye then reflects back into the yin energy of the lower tan tien -- but the light originates through the Big Accumulator, sucked in through the back of the skull.

Meanwhile the hands, reflecting the "good taste" of the Big Accumulator attack light then acts as the Yin (front of the body ) -- to INHIBIT the PAIN of the full-lotus -- Kundabuffer (the small of the back). In turn the increase good taste is now what used to be inhibited pain -- the retreat is now the attack - yin is now yang. And the good taste (bliss) creates a laser in the center of the body which further feeds the third eye, Big Accumulator intake of light.

This is how the body is turned into a laser free energy system. as per today's new creation of black-white holes using refractive index lasers.

http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/3...679E9180726E22E

The left side of your brain is a thing of true beauty.

I am astounded, truly.

Do you ever wonder whether

The big bang continues still?

And for this reason the

Universe still expands?

After all,

Time is curved.

Do you ever wonder if

The white hole is the top of a helix,

The black hole is the bottom of a helix,

And we are somewhere in the middle?

Or maybe not the middle at all?

Maybe ready to be launched

Through the black hole of our universe

And born through the white hole

Of another?

Do you ever wonder if

Our perception of time and space

Looks like the helix of a strand of DNA?

That stuff that puts the blueprint of

The oak in the acorn?

Could the right side of your brain please answer me these?

Yes I'm happy to answer this question. All of science relies on symmetry -- while Taoist alchemy relies on asymmetry. Science uses left-brain symmetry with right-hand asymmetry while Taoist alchemy uses right brain symmetry with left-hand asymmetry.

Now that means "the left-hand path" or tantra -- female-male ecstatic energy exchanges. In terms of the refractive index holography system I presented there was one part I left out.

Qigong master Yan Xin states that people should visualize the third eye cerebellum light coming out the forehead and going down to the hands, reflecting off the palms, going back into the stomach. When I posted this before as the "Yan Xin Secret" people pondered how much they should bend their neck so that their forehead goes down to face their hands instead of keeping the spine straight, etc.

See it's a left-brain paradox because in fact the light -- as a Holograph -- has no ending and no beginning. Because the inhibitor (cerebellum) and activator (forehead cortex) neurons actually reverse into their complementary opposites -- so that pain inhibition as the cerebellum Big Accumulator becomes good taste (bliss) as forward cortex attack but originates from the reflected light off the palms -- connecting to what was the Kundabuffer (the blocked kundalini in the small of the back -- turning retreat (fear) into inhibited pain or as it orginated, increased taste.

That's the left-brain paradox -- it's complicated and it's not the left-hand path which I left out! haha.

The kundabuffer -- the small of the back -- has it's refractive index as the eyes -- the two eyes, and the third eye transmitted through the forehead (just as Yan Xin first paradoxically describes).

What this means is that the eyes TAKE IN THE ATTACK GOOD TASTE as electrochemical light -- what the Bushmen called "collecting the N/um of young maidens" -- why females? Not necessarily but it's electrochemical yin energy which females have in much greater supply.

So again the Big Accumulator refractive index goes from the cerebellum pineal gland as a diagonal line to the palms of the hands -- through the neck.

That's left-brain, right hand meditation -- you keep your eyes closed, neck slightly bent, as you reverse breath, the Big Accumulator -- the small of the skull -- sucks in the cosmic yang electromagnetic energy and shoots it down to your palms which then reflect it back into the lower tan tien. The yang Big Accumulaotr energy then ionizes your yin electrochemicals converting the inhibited pain of full-lotus into increased taste-bliss so that retreat of the Kundabuffer now becomes attack, as I detailed above.

OK so NOW the reverse happens for typical trance dance left-hand tantra of the Bushmen and early Taoists.

You take in electrochemical bliss through your eyes, this in turn activates its refractive index -- the Kundabuffer, small of the back, which then connects with the lower tan tien -- front yin energy. Since you're practicing reverse breathing and sitting in full-lotus -- instead of loosing the electrochemical energy through the yin channels -- it's ionized as right-brain, left-hand INCREASED TASTE (the reverse of inhibited pain from the Big Accumulator).

The Increased Taste, originating from the females looked at through the eyes, going down to the Kundabuffer (small of the back), moving across the sex organs, and then through pressure of full-lotus and reverse breathing -- becomes ionized into yang electromagnetic energy -- which then is shot back up and out of the Big Accumulator -- the pineal gland cerebellum -- back through the front of the eyes and forehead, since it's attracted back to it's yin source.

That's not meditation -- because the eyes are open (although it is a trance) and you're practicing the left-hand path -- taking in female energy (electrochemical) while shooting out male energy (electromagnetic). You'll know this is happening because, while sitting in full-lotus or just focusing the pineal gland, using reverse breathing, the right side of the neck -- the right-brain vagus nerve -- will pump out the electromagnetic energy to shoot it back into the female source. As the energy pumps out this pulls up the female yin electrochemical energy that was originally taken in by the eyes, the increased pressure of the full-lotus in time sucking in more yin electrochemical energy through the eyes, while the electromagnetic energy is shot out of the pineal gland, thereby completing the cycle and causing a

Mutual Psychic Orgasm -- what I call an "O at a D" -- I usually have about 10 a day of these with females around me while I sit in full-lotus. Although since it's the left-hand path it's a bit tricky to perform. I have some "repeat customers" who expect to get the goods so to speak. haha. It all depends on context. I just sit in full-lotus and it just happens naturally through the attraction of complementary opposites.

That's why this new "how to be a holograph" right-hand, left-brain path is so great -- because it gives the secret of how to use the Big Accumulator -- the small of the skull -- to take in yang cosmic energy -- instead of relying on the eyes for electrochemical energy -- again what the Bushmen called "collecting the N/um of young maidens." You rely on the back of the skull -- the YANG or Governing Channel. It's just a matter of knowing how to sit in the proper refractive index so that the light reflects correctly. In other words the light does not reflect through the forehead as Yan Xin paradoxically states -- but through the neck, as pulled in by the pineal gland and small of the skull - the base of the skull.

Another way to understand this reverse path is that a holgram is really the same as the object -- or the left-brain right-hand path is fixated on objects as reality whereas the left-hand, right-brain path is fixated on the memory of objects through the cerebellum-pineal gland-hippocampus part of the brain -- the image as reality.

Neither object nor image are real -- only female formless awareness or pure consciousness is real because what enables free energy to be transformed and created through only the mind-body (with no technology) is complementary opposite harmonics. Science relies on logarithmic or divide and average ratios which attempt to "contain" consciousness through an ever increasing tension of space as mass or weight and acceleration of time as closing distance. Female formless awareness is beyond geometry -- beyond spacetime. It's the logical inference of the I-thought, resonating as it's complementary opposite -- the consciousness between thoughts which creates light.

i've never seen it explained quite so

but I'm so glad you took the time.

i believe my kundabuffer is broken.

did your quest to understand

the nature of matter

lead you to the Tao?

Yeah -- consider T.M. -- it's described as the sun is always there but it needs water to be reflected... but then T.M. states you can either calm your breath or your mind. That's true but let's be literal here -- refractive index -- if properly understood -- is immediate in its result. Effie P. Chow, qigong master, emphasizes precision in position as well -- we're working with lasers here and through experience I've realized that it's like playing pool. As soon as I figured out that the back of the skull is in direct line with the palms in front of the stomach then that position amazingly caused intense heat almost immediately -- it really is like turning on a switch. Nothing else is necessary.

Yeah -- consider T.M. -- it's described as the sun is always there but it needs water to be reflected... but then T.M. states you can either calm your breath or your mind. That's true but let's be literal here -- refractive index -- if properly understood -- is immediate in its result. Effie P. Chow, qigong master, emphasizes precision in position as well -- we're working with lasers here and through experience I've realized that it's like playing pool. As soon as I figured out that the back of the skull is in direct line with the palms in front of the stomach then that position amazingly caused intense heat almost immediately -- it really is like turning on a switch. Nothing else is necessary.

I've noticed the affects of posture in meditation, particularly in full lotus position. Though my bodymind is still a bit too messy for contributory research. I wonder Drew, do you have a talent for drawing. While I enjoy your writing style, it seems your mind is a bit too quick for your fingers. Whereas a picture would let my better half participate in the interpretation. I don't mean to single you out for this critique, but with all your discussion of ratios, pyramids, refraction, wow a picture would be worth more than a thousand words. Wishful thinking anyway.

One question too about the hand position you mentioned. Are the palms facing lower-dantian/kundabuffer hands on the abdomen, or are the palms facing up, hands in front of lower-dantian?

The palms are facing up slightly, angled towards the neck, with the head slightly down towards the palms -- this causes the lower tan tien to feed off the Big Accumulator energy going into the base of the skull.

The palms are facing up slightly, angled towards the neck, with the head slightly down towards the palms -- this causes the lower tan tien to feed off the Big Accumulator energy going into the base of the skull.

So you're saying the hands act as a mirror would, same physical positioning and everything. Interesting, our optical interior.