alchemystical

Are we already dead? Is this actually hell?

On 2/5/2020 at 5:24 PM, thelerner said:

Not the extreme of 'its all illusion' but looking closely and thinking how external things can be sending you messages.  Its a practice not only shamanic but probably religious people do more.. the looking for signs.  I'm not to active with that concept anymore but its a good practice.  Might create a good midpoint between Matrix thinking and reality. 

I find it very frustrating because while the impulse to look for those might have been founded in a search for meaning (and I remember it starting with 22:22 on the clock catching my attention a lot), I suspect the whole complex of synchronicity might merely communicate as implication, not as any intellectual benefit like drawing an X on a treasure map. Like merely a reminder that this is all magical, but at the same time it would imply that all that magic is creating an experience that is painfully unmagical. It can feel quite 'trolling'. - It is exhausting me, but with no alternative state coming with that exhaustion, but merely bouncing me back right into it.

Edited by Owledge