Jalal XRP

Wealth/Cash Flow linked to ejaculation orgasm frequency???

Has anyone experienced receiving or making more money when you had a balanced sex life? 

Could sexual repression be linked to financial problems?

There was a period of my life when I was smoking small amounts of weed on the weekend and also injaculating and I done this habitually whilst visualizing the energy circulating around my body and I was living in bliss, HIIT workout 5 times a day, more confidence, more money, more energy, more charisma.

When I suddenly stopped all of that cold Turkey, I noticed anxiety resurfacing, not getting many customers, just felt stagnant physically and I noticed I became sedentary, I went broke lol. 

• Like 1

On 1/23/2020 at 10:02 PM, Jalal XRP said:

Has anyone experienced receiving or making more money when you had a balanced sex life? 

Could sexual repression be linked to financial problems?

There was a period of my life when I was smoking small amounts of weed on the weekend and also injaculating and I done this habitually whilst visualizing the energy circulating around my body and I was living in bliss, HIIT workout 5 times a day, more confidence, more money, more energy, more charisma.

When I suddenly stopped all of that cold Turkey, I noticed anxiety resurfacing, not getting many customers, just felt stagnant physically and I noticed I became sedentary, I went broke lol. 

If that were true, then Ron Jeremy, Larry Flynt, and so on would be broke.

There are many things that contribute to level of income.

1. Having a skill set that society values 

2. Good financial management practices 

3. Drive (closely related to Sexual energy, being drained does not help)

• Like 1