Sign in to follow this  
Katastral

Manifestation through unwavering thought

In the video below, Sadhguru speaks about organizing your mind in a way so that: Mind, physical body, emotions and energy are all organized in the same direction. This supposedly, allows you to manifest anything you want in life. Does anyone here have experience of this? 
If this really works, it should work in order to manifest health, fearlessness and other personal attributes as well, yes? And those should also accelarate any future wishful manifestations? I do believe this but I wan't to hear your thoughts.

• Like 1

If you concentrate on a pink elephant and focus focus focus ... then you will hold that image in your mind.

But what is your heart thinking, what are your balls thinking? 
Why do you need to focus so much? 

You are thinking all the time ... aren't you thinking about what you want anyway?

Do you really want a pink elephant?

All these questions point to the fact that we are not one thing, we are a jumble of things that need to be harmonised together through the work on ourselves.  And somewhere along the way we become our Real Self.  At the end of all that you will have only one thought, your own, and only one wish, your own.  But as you will already be the Real Self you will have got what you want already, and nothing else will seem as valuable.

Edited by rideforever
  • Like 1

this makes me think of a funny cartoon Pema Chodron shared she  had in a video I listened to:

- not sure of spelling but something along the lines of friending your self-maitre

a man is kneeling at his bedside, looking upward, hands clasped in prayer

and saying- " I have asked you as kindly as I can-to make me a better person!"

apparently you cant be bothered. 

very funny

no it is not in my opinion--

work on ourselves, harmonize and skip all the way down the lane to our Real Self.

really? 

why is this not happening in this world that we all wake up to each morning?

it can be written many ways.

the story of the little bird flying south- but its wings get cold

the bird falls to the ground. a cow passing by heaps some dung on the bird

he is warm and happy in the dung and begins tweeting

then he gets eaten by a cat.

not everyone who heaps dung on you is your enemy 

not everybody who gets you out of shit is your friend

and above all when you are in a heap of shit- keep your mouth closed.

that is from sadhguru-

pretty easy and practical advice

with humor

the unwavering mind though and manifestations---thinking its more complicated then the video can explain.

I think it is misleading to say do this and listen tho this and get what you want.

that is marketing 

Edited by sagebrush
simplify
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this