Sign in to follow this  
seekeroftruth

New Member saying hello.

Hi, I'm new to the Tao Bums. I currently am practicing AYP, but am looking into kunlun and other practices. I am anxious to see how people are doing using their different systems of practice. Hope to meet some great people!

Welcome to taobums!! You can do ayp and Kunlun, just do them at different times of the day.

Welcome to taobums!! You can do ayp and Kunlun, just do them at different times of the day.

Thanks for the advice, but Max said that kunlun isn't supposed to be mixed with kundalini practices and several of the ayp practices, such as spinal breathing and yoni mudra, help to raise kundalini. Maybe ayp deep meditation and kunlun are compatible, but what about the kundalini raising practices?

Edited by seekeroftruth

Seeker,

Whoops.... you are right... I was thinking of the mantra portion. I had asked Max if it was okay to do mantras with Kunlun and he said it was fine to do at different times of the day.

I think spinal breathing is a bit similar to Red Phoenix, so I could see someone being able to do the spinal breathing too especially if one circulates cool energy, but personally I'm not going to mess with any kundalini drill while doing Kunlun.

Thanks for catching that!

Yoda

Sign in to follow this