cheya

Detecting Chi Transmission with MRI !!!

In this TEDx talk, a Chi practitioner/scientist tracks chi transmission experiments with an MRI... detecting energy effects both inside and outside his brain and skull... He also tracked distance transmission effects on a bottle of water and on an egg, getting some fascinating images. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Inside the body, the fMRI is seeing the difference in magnetism between oxygenated and un-oxygenated blood.

Outside of the body the fMRI is seeing the difference in magnetism either of air or something in that air.

"Mind" is also not "Qi" as in Chinese medicine texts, and this is not "Qi Transmission" of any discreet physical substance.

The body radiate many kinds of "bio-energy" - heat, electrical, magnetic, light, and so on - all known by science.

So maybe the person's body was able to impart some magnetism, or change the magnetism, of the air around the object.

Since humans do radiate magnetic fields, this would almost be expected - it's maybe just that nobody knew an fMRI would pick that up.

-VonKrankenhaus

• Like 2

I would be remiss not to mention that Nobel physicist Brian Josephson is the means by which MRIs work - in his Nobel address he explains that the source of the superconducting no-resistance energy used to create the proton spin resonance is from an "asymmetric" or "symmetry breaking." I have corresponded with Professor Josephson who told me he practices qigong with a college at Cambridge. So also now he is studying acoustics - cymatics - and also the work of math professor Louis Kauffman - specifically on noncommutative phase as asymmetric time, which is the secret of the Yuan Qi as the 5th dimension.

• Like 3