satyagraha

Anahtkarana Healing Symbol...

I'm posting this to share and for feedback on it. I came across this symbol while fooling around on the internet and I was wondering if anyone had any experiences or innovative uses that they would like to share. Being a recovering drug addict and hearing about this my first instinct was to go all the way and get it tattooed on me, I decided to try it out first so I taped one above my head and put one under my bed. I have had a very nice pleasant sleep and I have felt far more balanced, my meditation has gone deeper as well...interesting stuff, there is a little information on the internet but not much about experiences. here goes...:

Thumb_OP701F.jpgANTAHKARANA%20SKETCH.jpghttp://www.healingenergies-at-londonwest.com/antahkarana%20symbols_files/image015.jpg

Antahkarana

Ancient Symbol of Healing

Alice Bailey and several other authors of Tibetan philosophy have some knowledge of the Antahkarana which you can find in a number of books. They describe the Antahkarana as a part of spiritual anatomy. It is the connection between the physical brain and the Higher Self. It is this connection that must heal and develop if we are to grow spiritually. The Antahkarana symbol depicted and described here represents this connection and activates it whenever you are in its presence.

The science of Radionics indicates that lines drawn on paper create a psychic effect on the space surrounding the drawing and will influence the human aura and chakras in various ways depending on the pattern created. This validates the age-old practice of yantra meditation which makes use of visual images to purify and evolve the consciousness.

The Antahkarana is an ancient healing and meditation symbol that has been used in Tibet and China for thousands of years. It is a powerful symbol and simply by having it in your presence, it will create a positive affect on the chakras and aura. When doing healing work, it focuses and deepens the actions of the healing energies involved. When meditating with the symbol on your person or close by, it automatically creates what the Taoists call the great microcosmic orbit wherein spiritual energies travel up the spine, over the crown chakra, then down through the front of the body to the root chakra and back up again continuously moving around and around. This action balances the chakras and prevents too much energy building up in one or more chakras.

The Anthakarana symbol will also neutralize negative energy that has collected in objects such as jewelry or crystals simply by placing the object between two symbols. In addition, it will enhance all healing work including Reiki, Mahikari, Jin Shin, Polarity Therapy, Chiropractic, Hypnotherapy, and Past Life Regression. These positive effects have been confirmed over and over by the improved results noted by those using the symbol and by clairvoyent observation by those trained in sensing changes in the aura and chakras.

This symbol is multi-dimensional. From one perspective it appears to be two dimensional, being made-up of three sevens on a flat surface. The three sevens represent the seven chakras, the seven colors and the seven tones of the musical scale. These three sevens are mentioned in the book of Revelations as the seven candle sticks, the seven trumpets and the seven seals.

From another perspective this symbol appears as a three dimensional cube. Its energy moves up from two to three dimensions that can be seen and continues up through unseen dimensions all the way to the highest dimension - the dimension of the Higher-Self.

The Tibetan meditation practice that used the Antahkarana took place in a room lit with candles. In the middle of the room was a large earthenware vessel shaped in an oval which symbolized the cosmic egg of the universe. The vessel was filled with several inches of water and in the middle was a stool. On the seat of the stool, inlaid in silver was the Antahkarana Symbol. One wall was covered with copper that was polished to a mirror finish. Tapestries which displayed Reiki symbols were hung on the opposite wall. A Tibetan Lama meditator would sit on the stool and gaze steadily at the image of the Reiki symbol reflected in the polished copper mirror. This yantra meditation would create one-pointedness in the mind of the meditator, uniting the consciousness with the transcendental energies of the Reiki Symbol while the Antahkarana Symbol on the stool would focus the energies generated and cause them to evenly flow through all the chakras and to connect with Earth.

It is clear that the Tibetans did not originate the symbol and there is no written record as to its true origin.* However, through clairvoyent perception the symbol was first given to the people of Earth during Lemurian times over 100,000 years ago. This was the same time Reiki was first brought to Earth by the Holy Spirit. The Antahkarana was created by a counsel of Ascended Masters who are watching over the evolution of the Galaxy. They saw that the people of Earth were in trouble and needed help in re-establishing their connection with the Higher Self. They created the symbol and using a decree, imbued it with its own consciousness. Now anyone who uses it will have the connection between the physical brain and the Higher Self strengthened. It is the Higher Self that creates and guides the benefits of the symbol and that is why it can never be used for harm.

Directions for Use

The Antahkarana is a special symbol that has its own consciousness. It does not need an attunement for it to work. It is the image of the printed symbol that creates the effect. It works directly with your aura and chakras and varies its healing effect depending on what you need at the time of use. Since it is directed by the Higher Self, it always has a beneficial effect and can never be misused or used to cause harm. The symbols can be placed under a massage table, or under the bottom of a chair or you could sit on them. They can also be placed on the wall or they can be held against your body with the print facing the area that needs healing.

Use in Reiki Treatments

The cloth symbols work best for use when giving Reiki treatments as they allow you to place them on the clients body over the areas needing healing. When used in this way, you can then place your hands on top of the symbol and do Reiki through the symbol into the client. This will make your treatments more effective and the person will heal faster. The multiple symbol is great for releasing blocked energy. If you sense a block, place the mulitple symbol over the are with the image facing down and place your hands on top of the symbol. You'll find that the block breaks up and is release much more quickly. The male, female and cosmic cross symbols each have their own vibration and will add that particular type of benefit to the treatment. Just use your intuition to determine which symbol to use.

The Antahkarana symbols can also be placed on the floor under the Reiki table or even tacked to the bottom of the table with the image facing up. Remember, just having the in your presence will have a beneficial effect.

Use in Meditation

You can meditate directly on the Antahkarana by gazing steadily at it with your eyes relaxed, gently brushing away any thoughts that may come up. With continued practice the image may begin to shift and change or to fade in and out, or it may disappear completely. This is good because it indicates you have entered a deeper level of meditation and are receiving greater benefit. Do not allow this to disturb you. Continue your steady relaxed gaze. You may even begin to see pictures in front of the image that are very pleasant and relaxing. A single meditation with the symbol will be beneficial during times of stress. However regular use is best, setting aside 10 to 30 minutes each day for meditation on the Antahkarana. The value you receive will develop along with your mental clarity and a sense of peace and security will stay with you throughout the day.

Uses of Each Symbol

There are several variations of the symbol. The large single symbol is more female and creates its healing in a gentle way healing the female energies of both men and women. The smaller single symbol is more male and more direct, focused and penetrating and will heal the male energy of both men and women. Use your intuition in deciding which one to use.

The Cosmic Cross is made of seven symbols crossing each other. This represents the seven major chakras. This symbol will purify your energy and can be used to open the heart. The square multiple symbol made of sixteen symbols will break up blocked and congested energy, and get stuck energy moving. This symbol can also scatter your energy so it is recommended that you follow its use with the single male symbol to create centering and grounding.

Experiment

The Antahkarana symbols lend themselves easily to experimentation so allow yourself to be guided to new uses. Some people have silk screened them onto t-shirts, others have placed the small wallet size in their shoes (to help them run faster and jump higher). You can also tape the wallet size - using surgical tape over a chakra or over an area that is weak or in need of healing and it will immediately strengthen the area.

The universe is filled with wonder and mystery and as we trust only in the light and boldly explore our true nature, untold value will be revealed to us. The Antahkarana is a symbol that gives freely to all. May you benefit greatly as you explore its use in your journey back to Light.

Very interesting, I love symbology...

And I get activation in my forehead and solar plexus when I stare at it.

Very interesting, I love symbology...

And I get activation in my forehead and solar plexus when I stare at it.

i have found that it removes blocks and makes me feel better... I put it up everywhere and have noticed a significant change in my practice.

As a Buddhist I can assure you that the Tibetan tradition places the utmost importance to mandalas. They are simply sacred geometric figures that represent the universe. When completed, a mandala becomes a sacred area that serves as a receptacle for deities and a collection point of universal forces. By mentally entering a mandala and proceeding to its center, a person is symbolically guided through the cosmos to the essence of reality.

By constructing a mandala, a monk ritually participates in the Buddha's teachings :)

You might be interested in acquiring this book:

Meditating with Mandalas (David Young)

http://www.electronichealing.co.uk/products/mandala_book.htm

You might be also interested in the Kalachakra Mandala:

http://kalachakranet.org/mandala_kalachakra.html

Mandalas are a product of meditation. I used to have visions of a specific green mandala in the past after a period of meditative practice. Indeed the mandala I saw in my upper chakra was related to this Samsaric realm.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

As a Buddhist I can assure you that the Tibetan tradition places the utmost importance to mandalas. They are simply sacred geometric figures that represent the universe. When completed, a mandala becomes a sacred area that serves as a receptacle for deities and a collection point of universal forces. By mentally entering a mandala and proceeding to its center, a person is symbolically guided through the cosmos to the essence of reality.

By constructing a mandala, a monk ritually participates in the Buddha's teachings :)

You might be interested in acquiring this book:

Meditating with Mandalas (David Young)

http://www.electronichealing.co.uk/products/mandala_book.htm

You might be also interested in the Kalachakra Mandala:

http://kalachakranet.org/mandala_kalachakra.html

Mandalas are a product of meditation. I used to have visions of a specific green mandala in the past after a period of meditative practice. Indeed the mandala I saw in my upper chakra was related to this Samsaric realm.

thank you durkhrod, My friend who I'm living with actually has the meditating with mandalas book so im going to check it out when he gets home.

I'm posting this to share and for feedback on it. I came across this symbol while fooling around on the internet and I was wondering if anyone had any experiences or innovative uses that they would like to share. Being a recovering drug addict and hearing about this my first instinct was to go all the way and get it tattooed on me, I decided to try it out first so I taped one above my head and put one under my bed. I have had a very nice pleasant sleep and I have felt far more balanced, my meditation has gone deeper as well...interesting stuff, there is a little information on the internet but not much about experiences. here goes...:

I am not so much into symbols. But I would generally suggest AGAINST tatoo any symbol on your body. Especially if you believe thay have a certain power. And especially if you don't find many people wearing them (haven't been tested).

Years ago, when I first came to learn about Taoist Meditation I studied Fusion. It was in Italy, with David. As you can imagine it was rather intense. At the time I was doing the military service. The workshop took place during a week end. In the evening I came back, and energetically sealed my bed from everybody else. Arriving at putting PaKua at each corner of the bed or similar.

A few days later I couldn't sleep there anymore for the excess of energy, and I had to remove them.

Just imagine if I had done that in a way that could not be removed:

something like tatooing them on me,

bronze casting in the foundations of a house,

and so on.

Whatever use of symbol you make my suggestion is, if you think it is effective, make it temporary, unless you are REALLY sure what the effects are in the very long period.

Ex. you might have something that protects you. Good in the short period, but after some days you just feel you cannot reach for your friends. You are near them, but you just feel so isolated. Etc...

I once had a friend who was very much into meditation, and energetic stuff, and mantak Chia, when she

went to live alone. She made a protection to the whole house sealing it from anyone who was not a serious and honest spiritual seeker interested in reaching the absolute. After some months, when she was wondering why she just couldn't get many people to come to her house she remembered of it. She laughed in that case a lot :lol: , and removed the protection.

It might be all created by your mind.

Even my friend. She might have been inviting her friends with a different tone, if unconsciously she felt they were not honest seekers, but in the end the house was pretty empty nevertheless.

So the suggestion applies just the same.

Edited by Pietro