Sign in to follow this  
Dragon-Tiger

Belly breathing and energy question

My previous topic was related but i think it is too chaotic to ask in there new questions, previous

So new pin-point topic.

So.

I've noticed that if i breath into belly so that belly expands, it results erections during the meditation, and afterwards higher energy and higher libido. (unless there's  problems discussed in the previous topic)

But i happened to realise that i sometimes breath accidentally another way: more towards genitals or perineum, and belly won't expand so much. The breathing feels sort of different, can't describe in details.

But this latter one feels pretty destructive to me. It makes me feel very fatigued, drained, physically and mentally, also cold, also libido dissappears, and these  can easily last for days, if i don't correct it by the first style of breathing.

What's the difference? Why i have so drastic differences in results in these two? I'm pretty sure i should keep doing the first style, right? My pure guess is that perhaps there's too less energy in my system and latter style then does something.....

Edited by Dragon-Tiger

6 hours ago, Dragon-Tiger said:

My previous topic was related but i think it is too chaotic to ask in there new questions, previous

So new pin-point topic.

So.

I've noticed that if i breath into belly so that belly expands, it results erections during the meditation, and afterwards higher energy and higher libido. (unless there's  problems discussed in the previous topic)

But i happened to realise that i sometimes breath accidentally another way: more towards genitals or perineum, and belly won't expand so much. The breathing feels sort of different, can't describe in details.

But this latter one feels pretty destructive to me. It makes me feel very fatigued, drained, physically and mentally, also cold, also libido dissappears, and these  can easily last for days, if i don't correct it by the first style of breathing.

What's the difference? Why i have so drastic differences in results in these two? I'm pretty sure i should keep doing the first style, right? My pure guess is that perhaps there's too less energy in my system and latter style then does something.....

tumblr_inline_oov9w38Upb1tuek78_540.jpg

Sign in to follow this