ζž—ζ„›ε‰

Is it Gong Fu or Dou Fu?

What a great way to start the day! Coffee and kung fu movie!

Β 

Where do you get these movies?

Β 

Β 

the first one is from Zhou Jie Lun, an singer, song and music writer, and actor. That movie is called Kung Fu Dunk. I can't find one with english subtitiles, but its a funny movie.

Β 

The second one is called Long Hu Men. Go on www.youku.com for movies. Type in the english name and you may find the movie you are looking to watch. everything will be in Chinese though.. :D

Β 

Β 

Peace,

Lin

everything will be in Chinese though.. :D

Argh! But it might be worth it to learn chinese just to be able to watch these movies.

Β 

Kung Fu Dunk! hahaha... Ive seen Shaolin Soccer, a great movie! Maby we'll soon see Wu Dang Cricket!

Argh! But it might be worth it to learn chinese just to be able to watch these movies.

Β 

Kung Fu Dunk! hahaha... Ive seen Shaolin Soccer, a great movie! Maby we'll soon see Wu Dang Cricket!

Β 

Β 

HAHAHA

Β 

Emei Golf!

Β 

Coming attraction:

Β 

"The South had Shaolin Soccer, courtesy of South Shaolin Temple.

Get ready for Northern Shaoin Ping Pong!!!!"

Β 

:D

My favorite part of Dragon Tiger Gate is when the girl went to a temple to ask the master to save her friends...

I should check for Kung Fu Dunk in Chinatown.

Β 

Here is the final battle from "Volcano High" (if you want to see the whole movie, go the the poster's personal page):

jnfC2f9HXbI

A nice Wing Chun scene :D

Β 

C-JNUBtwr_g

Β 

This one is Jay Zhou's Music Vid from the Huo Yuan Jia movie titled Fearless

t9d0dcIRqTg

Β 

Β 

And a few Extra vids of the MAsta... Blind Kung Fu Masta!!!

Β 

H4CuinWIRXc

Β 

Β 

aPCMkAuhoLY

Β 

Β 

c3h8jaG5Cz4

Edited by 林愛偉

How about this? :)

kzfrfpmYP7E

Β 

Cool effects on the masters side, but i can't believe how fake all the martial art movements are. (after watching the first 30 seconds) So unrealistic and unfun to watch. If it has a story line it would be a different story... i'll finish watching the rest i might try and get a hold of it to see if it has a good story line thanks for sharing... but damn the kicks are WEAK!!! SLOW AS HELL and martially crap, (I studied a Northern Kung Fu where your kicks gotta be the best... even though mine weren't i definately know what the best was... but honestly i think i could have done almost as good kicks as he was doing when i was practicing my Kung Fu ROFL)

Edited by WhiteTiger

A new movie "The Forbidden Kingdom" looks good....

Jet Li and jackie Chan!? Ive been waiting for it but now that I see them it looks like a strange combination... But the movie looks great. Cant wait!

Edited by sheng zhen

Gongfu or Doufu? Just watched it. And unlike chou doufu (smelly tofu) which stinks from far away but tastes great, this movie stnks if you try to ingest it. Some cool qigong special effects but overall a real stinker.