Sign in to follow this  
de_paradise

noodle spinning philisophical question

My head is a spinning noodle making machine, but I can't seem to wrap my noodle around this question:

What is the intelligence behind this cleaning energy (kundalini, or chi-channel clearing) It seems to me that people try to appropriate the effects of the enlightenment process by thinking its a result of this or that style of meditation, whereas the meditations are just a trigger. So what is doing this? How is it built into us but we dont know or seem to care? What is the intelligence of this level? Is it some droplet of shen?

(My last post I asked why various kundalini awakening websites seem to view the process as a kind of bothersome affliction and not give straightforward advice to cultivate. Well I know the answer-- people are holding onto thier ego-built conception of their reality by conceptualizing kundalini as a kind of pesky ailment, or by leaving huge gaps in the logical implications of what kundalini means.)

My reply would be that if you continue to sit with these questions and let them sink into you deeply as you sink into them you may no longer feel that you need or want someone else to answer them for you. They are very good questions and deserve a lot of time and energy. Answers from another will cause you to nod your head and agree or disagree but won't really help you very much. Spending time with the questions, with or without answers, may be very valuable.

Good luck!

(My last post I asked why various kundalini awakening websites seem to view the process as a kind of bothersome affliction

because they have no idea what kundalini is. they use the term to describe various afflictions that is all.

My head is a spinning noodle making machine, but I can't seem to wrap my noodle around this question:

What is the intelligence behind this cleaning energy (kundalini, or chi-channel clearing) It seems to me that people try to appropriate the effects of the enlightenment process by thinking its a result of this or that style of meditation, whereas the meditations are just a trigger. So what is doing this? How is it built into us but we dont know or seem to care? What is the intelligence of this level? Is it some droplet of shen?

(My last post I asked why various kundalini awakening websites seem to view the process as a kind of bothersome affliction and not give straightforward advice to cultivate. Well I know the answer-- people are holding onto thier ego-built conception of their reality by conceptualizing kundalini as a kind of pesky ailment, or by leaving huge gaps in the logical implications of what kundalini means.)

I recommend Gopi Krishna's book "Kundalini: The Evolutionary Energy in Man."

Sign in to follow this