Sign in to follow this  
TaoBurned

Condensing Chi

Questions about the effects of condensing your chi abound.  Has anyone out there  experienced a feeling of internal springyness?

I have the feeling I should have waited until I was more relaxed mentally and physically before screwing around with this, but now it's too late.

Hopefully this energy will become condensed into my bones and I'll feel somewhat normal again. Any thoughts on this?

1 hour ago, TaoBurned said:

Questions about the effects of condensing your chi abound.  Has anyone out there  experienced a feeling of internal springyness?

I have the feeling I should have waited until I was more relaxed mentally and physically before screwing around with this, but now it's too late.

Hopefully this energy will become condensed into my bones and I'll feel somewhat normal again. Any thoughts on this?

My understanding is that at first then the muscles need to be flexed - the two biggest muscles in the body are the diaphragm and glutes - but 90% of the collagen in the body is vertically aligned. So the thigh muscles also need to be sore - and there is a shaking from the muscles being sore. This pushes the sympathetic nervous system to its extreme, thereby causing an OPPOSITE extreme or dialectical reversal to the parasympathetic nervous system as a deep relaxation bliss. This process also "empties" out the mind. So then the standing active exercise automatically activates the vagus nerve to store up charge in the cells - the 2nd brain has more neurons than the heart.

Not sure from your description exactly whats wrong, but you may want to try shaking. 

Its found in a number of qi gong traditions, often as a good warm up, sometimes as a practice within itself.  Starting with the hands shake.  Start slow, get in the elbows, shoulders, hips, thighs, knees.  Shake big like an ape.  Shake small and quick too. 

Shake til your heels are hoppin on and off the ground.  Shift your balance from one foot to the other. Shake til your tired.  then slow down and gradually stop.  feel the residual vibration in the body.  Wait til it calms down.  boom your normalized.  reset maybe..  if not try it a few times over a week or two.  Don't over due it, but get to the point of being tired. 

Sign in to follow this