rideforever

Deleted

Just intrigued as this was off grid and then moved here so what was the post about? I thought it was a joke at first until I realised the original was posted in 'Off Grid'. 

So what happened?  

It was posted in off-grid but moved to General discussion.

I'm going to write up a post in forum and tech support so that folks know what to post where; maybe it will keep me from having to move so many topics.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kar3n said:

It was posted in off-grid but moved to General discussion.

I'm going to write up a post in forum and tech support so that folks know what to post where; maybe it will keep me from having to move so many topics.

So was the original title 'Deleted' and the original content 'deleted' as in the words we read above? So was it a joke or was this post about something else and moved? Basically is this the original post or has it been altered? It does say rideforever edited it an hour after he originally posted it! 

Just curious? 

5 hours ago, Patrick Brown said:

So was the original title 'Deleted' and the original content 'deleted' as in the words we read above? So was it a joke or was this post about something else and moved? Basically is this the original post or has it been altered? It does say rideforever edited it an hour after he originally posted it! 

Just curious? 

This is the original topic. According to the moderation history it was titled first. It was a rather nice video something to do with love, IIRC.

The only edits made to this topic have been made by rideforever. 

20190221_073021.thumb.jpg.12e9791ea67309d71e25cdc967e69cbd.jpg

• Like 1