Sign in to follow this  
Lois

Check out my fractals

I like 0:10-0:13

Looks like the inside of a nebulous cloud.

The first one also, looks like beautiful flowers omg!

and 0:37 looks like a mathematical miracle!

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

Did you know, our imagination is a fractal? It is our window to all that exists. 

Use it wisely, and you are free evermore. 

I magi nation. A nation of magicians. Just like you. 

I do not fear anyone, because I do not need to harm anyone in order to allow myself to be free. And enjoy my own freedom evermore in doing so. 

It is easy to destroy, it takes real power to create something out of nothing. To love, and fullfill your life of its highest purpose evermore. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Everything said:

Did you know, our imagination is a fractal? It is our window to all that exists. 

Use it wisely, and you are free evermore. 

I magi nation. A nation of magicians. Just like you. 

I do not fear anyone, because I do not need to harm anyone in order to allow myself to be free. And enjoy my own freedom evermore in doing so. 

It is easy to destroy, it takes real power to create something out of nothing. To love, and fullfill your life of its highest purpose evermore. 

Future modeling! This practice consists that the person makes model of the future, and then this model already without its direct participation is realized in a reality. It becomes as follows: at first the person develops idea which he wants model. Then starts to develop the details accompanying this idea. Then, when the model is ready it concentrates on it, with that intention that this model was carried out in the future. Final concentration usually very short. The person himself feels, when modeling is finished. For example, when I for the first time modelled the future I simply wanted that to Russia there could arrive teachers from India and that it was possible to leave freely abroad.. As a result of intense intellectual work, I have come to a conclusion that Soviet Union should collapse on the different countries and should the system will be replaced. When I could make completely model, I have concentrated, that it has occurred. This work is very interesting also the creative. A year later the program was carried out! This work is very interesting also the creative. A year later the program was carried out! Another time it wanted to me to meet very serious philosopher. I began to develop idea and have come to a conclusion that is necessary замоделировать Philosophical Academy. When, I modelled it, there was such impression that I carried on with someone negotiations for Academy creation. As a result of this modeling there was In the REALITY a Philosophical Academy in which I began to study and has met this philosopher. There was still a set of other programs. For example, I have wanted to meet one girl from the rock music world. I model club where rock groups could act and after any time have got to this club and have met this girl. Also, a series of pictorial works which after some years has been written by me oil, though I in painting a full zero . And these works have turned out very high level. I think model it is possible anything you like. And thus the free will remains

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lois said:

Future modeling! This practice consists that the person makes model of the future, and then this model already without its direct participation is realized in a reality. It becomes as follows: at first the person develops idea which he wants model. Then starts to develop the details accompanying this idea. Then, when the model is ready it concentrates on it, with that intention that this model was carried out in the future. Final concentration usually very short. The person himself feels, when modeling is finished. For example, when I for the first time modelled the future I simply wanted that to Russia there could arrive teachers from India and that it was possible to leave freely abroad.. As a result of intense intellectual work, I have come to a conclusion that Soviet Union should collapse on the different countries and should the system will be replaced. When I could make completely model, I have concentrated, that it has occurred. This work is very interesting also the creative. A year later the program was carried out! This work is very interesting also the creative. A year later the program was carried out! Another time it wanted to me to meet very serious philosopher. I began to develop idea and have come to a conclusion that is necessary замоделировать Philosophical Academy. When, I modelled it, there was such impression that I carried on with someone negotiations for Academy creation. As a result of this modeling there was In the REALITY a Philosophical Academy in which I began to study and has met this philosopher. There was still a set of other programs. For example, I have wanted to meet one girl from the rock music world. I model club where rock groups could act and after any time have got to this club and have met this girl. Also, a series of pictorial works which after some years has been written by me oil, though I in painting a full zero . And these works have turned out very high level. I think model it is possible anything you like. And thus the free will remains

See, I knew you were a magician. ^_^

All of russia is truely magical. 

1 hour ago, Everything said:

See, I knew you were a magician. ^_^

All of russia is truely magical. 

Let's meet for a second life in my royal palace? I'll put you in a time machine.

UD6X-4uPVyc.jpg

Like the visuals.   I muted the sound though after a bit.

I am imagining them being projected, large scale .  Ever thought of that ?

It can be done at a 'Duff'

but why restrict yourself ... you could apply to 'VIVID"   * to  be a visiting artist and

Sydney-Opera-House.jpg

Vivid_Songlines_15.jpg

csm_09D68F16-3B9ACA00-3-SydneyOperaHouse

Tim Clapham and Mike Tosetto explain how Luxx helped Director Ash Bolland turn the Sydney Opera House into a natural wonder for Vivid Live 2017  @

https://www.maxon.net/en/news/case-studies/advertising-design/article/audio-creatures/

*  Vivid -  Sound and Light Festival

https://www.vividsydney.com/

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

I love fractals. It is sacred geometry for me, there is some profound truth in fractals. 

Lois, do you use any software to do this? Keep it up :)

7 hours ago, oranssi said:

I love fractals. It is sacred geometry for me, there is some profound truth in fractals. 

Lois, do you use any software to do this? Keep it up :)

chaotica, apophisis

Edited by Lois
  • Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this