Sign in to follow this  
Everything

Desire vs Yearning

1 minute ago, Marblehead said:

Yeah, I have said many times. I have more work to do around my house that even if I become an immortal I will never get all the work done.

That is because you exist for the joy of the journey. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Everything said:

That is because you exist for the joy of the journey. 

Yeah, there is a Rock-A-Billy song:  "I ain't never had too much fun" but I think that I may have over-done it just a little bit.

13 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Yeah, there is a Rock-A-Billy song:  "I ain't never had too much fun" but I think that I may have over-done it just a little bit.

So you learn from the short lasted experience of the conditional joy, and become an unconditional joyoush being, who cares only about how they feel. No longer waiting for circumstances before allowing yourself to feel better, for the sole purpose of feeling better, and nothing else. Then you can flow naturally with the intention of your soul. That creates every experience for the joyoush fulfillment of your desire that it knows and guides you towards at all times through your emotion.

Edited by Everything
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

My Step Grandfather was a great guy, he was a Rockabilly star. When you said rockabilly it clicked and I was able to finally find a song he used to sing and by God he did it allot better than this fellow.

The song used to crack me up when he would sing it.

Enjoy Marbs.

7 minutes ago, Everything said:

So you learn from the short lasted experience of the conditional joy, and become an unconditional joyoush being, who cares only about how they feel. No longer waiting for circumstances before allowing yourself to feel better, for the sole purpose of feeling better, and nothing else. Then you can flow naturally with the intention of your soul. That creates every experience for the joyoush fulfillment of your desire that it knows and guides you towards at all times through your emotion.

Now you are getting closer to tantra.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this